The Most Hated Family in America | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Most Hated Family in America

Should this still belong under the rights of freedom of speech?

• Total voters
Eventually these people will be put into the asylum. If you listen to her speak you can see that she refuses to use logic in any form. Her arguments are totally based in feeling. She cannot prove one word she says. She has never heard God speak to her and I doubt that he would. People like her remind me that we have to have evil in the world to balance out the good. If my son was the one at that funeral I would ask everyone to walk over to her and her group and surround her. Then I would chant God loves you. God loves you. At some point she would lash out in violence at us and then I would have her locked up and psychologically evaluated and get her children taken away from her based on her instability. She is a case study for riddilin.

There are limits on freedom of speech in the U.S., particularly hate speech, but I don't remember the details. For example, it is illegal to burn a cross in someone's yard (I'm pretty sure). There are also time, place, and manner restrictions.

These people can still hate homosexuals, but how they do it is limited. With 11 kids, at least one of them is going to be gay. That will be fun for them.

LOL! I was *just* thinking that. I dunno, but I was looking at her son. He very well might be. But I really feel sorry for him or any of their children if they are. They're going to have such a difficult time reconciling it in themselves. If they do come out, I do hope they have a really good support group.

God has that sense of timing/humor, though. I could see it happening.

There are limits on freedom of speech in the U.S., particularly hate speech, but I don't remember the details.

I thought that too <.< Well, I know no nation cares about the UN, but it's a bit hypocrite if the US, who's one of the important countries in the UN, doesn't follow the guidelines.

On another note, I think it comes down to ethics. EVERYONE knows that you ought NOT to celebrate someones death.. And the mother contaminated her childrens mind's who will then carry it on to theirs.. as such it might not even be at a governmental level.

I do believe that people danced when Hitler died.

Do you not remember remember the fifth of november?

Shai, you made laugh so hard I nearly choked on my lunch...

I actually thought about that and my turn of phrase, but I decided to leave it.

But ohhhhh...I would love that. I would love to see that. I would love to see a minority family that would do this, as well as contact the authorities of course. I don't think they'd ever be bothered again.

sounds like something that could be mass produced.

Remember, remember, the fifth of november!
The gunpower treason and plot,
I know of no reason,
Why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot!

She has never heard God speak to her and I doubt that he would.

Are you kidding? If I were god I'd totally talk to her. I'd say things in the back of her mind, like, "burn the house down".

As Voltaire never actually said: "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

Freedom of speech means total freedom of speech or it doesn't mean freedom at all.

Pristinegirl said:
What :| That is a disgrace, like you said earlier when this becomes trespassing, defamation of character, and disturbing the peace you've just crossed a new line!!

That's why trespassing, defamation of character and disturbing the peace are all illegal.

I thought that too <.< Well, I know no nation cares about the UN, but it's a bit hypocrite if the US, who's one of the important countries in the UN, doesn't follow the guidelines.

There have been moves and bills passed to make hate speech a punishable crime, but we'd have to enforce it, and that's probably where the fight is. Everyone in the US has a crazy schizo love/hate with every other group.

Like I said, we're schizophrenic. 1 Jn 4:7-8 states, "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

And yet we have the Phelps who claim to love God, but hate portions of mankind. So...they really are acting independently from Christianity. They are a cult. These are the types of folks who burn down abortion clinics and blow up federal buildings. They're really just one step removed from it.

Last edited:

People danced because most of the evils of that time and what he started came to an end!!

I can't remember what the 5th was.

As Voltaire never actually said: "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

Freedom of speech means total freedom of speech or it doesn't mean freedom at all.

That's why trespassing, defamation of character and disturbing the peace are all illegal.

If that is the case shouldnt they be prosecuted for ALL of the above ^

People danced because most of the evils of that time and what he started came to an end!!

I can't remember what the 5th was.

He's still a human. Why should it matter what he did? They celebrated his death.

Guy Fawkes Day. It's the day he was burnt at the stake for treason, trying to blow up parliament.

Yeah, I've read about them. Let them say what they want. How else are they going to be cosidered stupid? Besides, they ARE Americas most hated family. If they were the most loved one, then we would not be here to discuss this. In fact, I doubt America would still exist at all in that case.

We need such bad examples. What the guy said is true. They make more people turn into accepting gays by confronting them in such a lame way. They serve their purpose, in a weird way.

You know, it just crossed my mind. What if their true goal is this? To make Americans hate the haters? Nah. Noone would be that smart.

I think Fred Phelps was the guy who went on air when George Carlin died and said,"George Carlin IS IN HELL!". Hahhaha! Yeah he's screaming up at us.

In the end, they will just grow old and die. At some point, one of their sons will be gay and will start rebelling, and then it's gonna be worth watching their frustration. It's certain, statistically speaking, considering the rate they reproduce.

Last edited:
He's still a human. Why should it matter what he did? They celebrated his death.

Guy Fawkes Day. It's the day he was burnt at the stake for treason, trying to blow up parliament.

Its because it MEANT the end of misery for most of the world, THAT IS WHY.

AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT DICTATORS FGS!

In your opinion, and while I happen to agree with it other people may not.

Which is why freedom of speech must be an absolute, because otherwise it's all based on opinion and who gets to decide which opinion is the "right" one?

You said the deaths of humans shouldn't be celebrated. Hitler was a human.

American Soldiers are the armed force of a group of people who're as bad as dictators for many nations. There'd be many orphans in Afghanistan and Iraq who'd violently disagree with you.

In another 15 years they'll grow up seeking revenge. There'll be something worse than a few planes into buildings. Unless they're all slaughtered now, while they're impotent.

In your opinion, and while I happen to agree with it other people may not.

Which is why freedom of speech must be an absolute, because otherwise it's all based on opinion and who gets to decide which opinion is the "right" one?

Yet why is it that I so strongly feel its unacceptable to maliciously celebrate someones death like that and yet make the exception for Hitler?

You said the deaths of humans shouldn't be celebrated. Hitler was a human.

American Soldiers are the armed force of a group of people who're as bad as dictators for many nations. There'd be many orphans in Afghanistan and Iraq who'd violently disagree with you.

In another 15 years they'll grow up seeking revenge. There'll be something worse than a few planes into buildings. Unless they're all slaughtered now, while they're impotent.

Come on, Hitler was a human but NOT a decent one. And I dont even consider that an opinion.

You cannot compare one person to millions of soldiers!
Besides, this hate group's celebration for that 'god killed soldiers because of homosexuals in USA'... is COMPLETELY different to that of people celebrating the end of Hitler's reign.