The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler

I see Hitler as an ENFJ. Some see him as an INFJ, but i don't buy it, he was rather comfortable with the spotlight, and he was an exceptionally good orator, very hystrionic. I think ENFJs have a lot of qualities for acting (they are called the actors if i'm not mistaken), I know three enfjs very well, two of whom are trained actors. Now i'm not saying that they remind me of Hitler in any way, but, they do have certain things in common, like a rather dramatic predisposition, also they are good at convincing people, very expressive and articulate. In the other hand they are also melancholic and introspective, one of them used to say that she saw herself as an introvert, and both have a long history of depresion and seclusion, in one way or another. However, they are still clear extroverts.

I kind of like fascism being so closely associated with Hitler because he's dead and it means its dead too

Not all extroverts are always surrounded by people

And some introverts love being in front of a crowd, I'm one of them. Hitler was the kind of guy to keep a small counsel but make big appearances.

It doesn't matter what type he was unless it was that .01% of humanity who are way beyond words. There were tons of plots and attempts on his life for all the sane reasons.

Last edited:
it wouldn't surprise me if he was infj, but im not really interested in this sort of speculation.

i'm finding it's nearly impossible for many people to reconsider what they think they know of history.

it is easier to just assume that all the things we've been indoctrinated with are true.

people are generally comfortable with their beliefs, they see no need to question the consensus view.

its difficult to even have this convo because we have been censored for so long.

we must unlearn our programming

Reactions: Kgal
And some introverts love being in front of a crowd, I'm one of them. Hitler was the kind of guy to keep a small counsel but make big appearances.

Many ENTJ's dictators throughout history kept a small counsel but made big appearances eg napoleon

i'm finding it's nearly impossible for many people to reconsider what they think they know of history.

it is easier to just assume that all the things we've been indoctrinated with are true.

people are generally comfortable with their beliefs, they see no need to question the consensus view.

its difficult to even have this convo because we have been censored for so long.

we must unlearn our programming

Absolutely man!

This is a really fascinating area of human nature that i have spent a lot of time exploring ie why some people cling to old perceptions even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary

I think this is why movements seeking change often recognise that change has to occur over several generations because each generation is taught a new perspective of reality and then they cling to that as if their very life depends on it

There's another factor i've observed particularly through debating with people on this forum; it's been impossible not to notice that almost always the people i have ended up debating with are 'thinking' types

What we know as 'intellectualism' is the preserve of the left hemisphere of the brain which is the home of INTELLECT whereas the right hemisphere of the brain is responsible for INTUITION

Some people who use their INTELLECT think they are INTELLIGENT because they don't realise that INTELLIGENCE is the use of both LEFT & RIGHT brian hemispheres in balance

However many of the people i debate with here are totally left brain dominant

So how does this manifest?

They often express a blind loyalty to AUTHORITY; if you then point out ways in which that source of authority is corrupt they ignore it, for example they might dismiss your posts as 'spam'

They also follow the official line on things; they always support the offical narrative and will contempuously dismiss any questioning of the official line as 'crazy' or 'conspiracy theory'

The other thing they do is obsess about what they call 'logic' and 'confirmation bias' yet they fail to realise how they themselves are committing confirmation bias by only looking at the information handed to them by official sources! lol

The other pattern i've noticed with them is once you have shown a lot of evidence to support your point of view (which they've tried to dismiss as 'spam') they will change tactics and stop arguing about the point and instead they will start attacking you directly trying to undermine you instead of your information

I watched a clip on youtube of an INTJ recently talking about what he called 'INTJ Narcissm'. He said that he felt that all people were narcissistic in some way but that the way in which INTJ's were narcssisistic is intellectually (he said they respect people with intellect). So i think the thing they do where they switch from debating to attacking the person they're debating with is basically their pride being unable to admit that they were wrong so it responds through personal vindictive attacks instead

The other thing i've noticed is that they are not so much interested in finding the truth like INFJ's are but more interested in getting into a battle of wills or in how the argument is argued rather than the content of the argument

So my theory is that this is becuase they are all INTELLECT (left brain) but no HEART (right brain) and this makes them dogmatic, rude and uncaring about the real issues

So yeah...that's what you are up against in trying to share new perspectives with people; you'll find many people are not swayed by large amounts of evidence...they are in a word: ''UNREASONABLE'' (not to be reasoned with)

Last edited:
Reactions: myself
Many ENTJ's dictators throughout history kept a small counsel but made big appearances eg napoleon

I was completely unaware that many historic dictators took the Meyers Briggs, the first reference I can find to it is 1962

Edit: This comment is going to come off unendingly snarky so I'm going add an addendum, The MBTI test and typology predominately deals with how individuals think this in turn directs how they perceive the world around them and then that influences their actions. I hate hearing about how such and such historical figure is such and such combination of letters, because I'll all we have of them is is the result of their actions as perceived by history. We only have access to the recorded information the gives us the least insight into a persons typology.

Last edited:
I was completely unaware that many historic dictators took the Meyers Briggs, the first reference I can find to it is 1962

And hitler did?

Edit: This comment is going to come off unendingly snarky so I'm going add an addendum, The MBTI test and typology predominately deals with how individuals think this in turn directs how they perceive the world around them and then that influences their actions. I hate hearing about how such and such historical figure is such and such combination of letters, because I'll all we have of them is is the result of their actions as perceived by history. We only have access to the recorded information the gives us the least insight into a persons typology.

Then why are you typing hitler?

Such a hard life.

Such a hard life.

[video=youtube;zxtn6-XQupM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtn6-XQupM[/video]

And it's the Jay-z version, so you know it's rough!

Last edited:
No no no I'm not explaining the snark, were going to let that one go over your head.

'we're'...is that the royal 'we'?

Because it's hard to refer to someone on the internet in the second person and still get your point across.

If you don't believe that historical people can't be typed then you can't cherry pick who you want to type, therefore under your own argument your comment about Hitler falls

people dont recognize the significance of history...
what we know of history is still relevant to us here and now.

we must now re-visit the past so we may see the way forward

ww2 was not so long ago, yet we don't really know what happened

i grew up thinking we fought a just war, because the nazis were evil... you know the story

everyone knows the story

we were all taught about the evil evil nazis and the horrors of THE holocaust

we were taught a crooked, twisted history

we were duped, and we are still being duped

i didn't know that in many countries it is illegal to publicly question the official story of the holocaust

men are serving time in prison for expressing thoughts and opinions such as these.

...but the truth fears no investigation!

so lets dig in a bit deeper and figure out what happened

one must be willing to let go of their prejudice

try it out... just for a little bit

i realize this topic isn't for everyone
if you aren't into this kind of thing, that is ok...

but i do expect more from you supposed infjs.

learning more of our true history has given me an entirely different world view.

i am still learning, continuing on, moving forward
and this is an attempt to share, because i care

my hope is for the restoration of humanity, with dignity

this is only one part of the discussion we could be having

[MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION] - "learning more of our true history has given me an entirely different world view."

What have you learnt?

@myself - "learning more of our true history has given me an entirely different world view."

What have you learnt?

Have you watched the documentary that myself posted in the OP?

[MENTION=10171]Isabella[/MENTION], pm me if you'd like to discuss it in real time, we can talk in tinychat.

same goes for anyone else with questions

tc is a better way to communicate, for me anyways... much more efficient

this forum can be draining for me... so i can only do what i can do

perhaps i'll write a book about what I've learned if it's necessary to do so...

I'm thinking it may be helpful, at least for my own sake...

I've learned a lot, too much to transmit in a quick reply on the forum.

and would my words be effective? i don't know what kind of program you are running, its hard to guess where to begin with you.

in my experience, it's really difficult to effectively communicate through this forum...
every post i make requires much precious time and energy

sometimes the best i can do is to simply share what i've seen, which is why i originally posted the video without any personal commentary.

remember that the truth does not fear investigation

those of us who love life, love truth

my desire is freedom for humanity
when we know the truth, we will see and perceive the world differently...

we will see the way when we know the truth

and so it is helpful to see both sides of the story, in order to gain a more accurate view history

living in the light of the truth changes everything

i see differently than i used to see. there is so much more i have to share, but i need to get off the computer.

i think this is an important conversation to have, precisely because it seems so difficult.

there is much brainwashing and programming to be dispelled.

this is what just a part of what we do,
it's a byproduct of our being,
those of us who are agents for change.

if we aren't a part of the solution, we are a part of the problem

for my part, i intend to radically alter the course of history, along with the rest of my brothers and sisters

i see a united humanity, collectively inspired, living in accordance with divine will and purpose, with love in service to all

we are so powerfully creative... this is all about waking up to realize our true potential... it's all about LIFE

'we're'...is that the royal 'we'?

I'm an american, I don't believe in royalty. "we" means me and freedom.

If you don't believe that historical people can't be typed then you can't cherry pick who you want to type, therefore under your own argument your comment about Hitler falls

I called him an introvert a term that exista outside of the MBTI definition of it of it, as in someone who prefers close groups of associates as opposed to larger ones. That not trying type him, and for all I know I'm completely wrong.

That's a big topic!

I might need to tackle that one tomorrow

But in a brief summary the el-ites worship in secret saturn (El=saturn, el-ites, elites)

saturn is the god of time (among other things) and time is the primary ruling aspect of our system...we are all slaves to time

The wedding ring is a saturnian symbol of binding

The square hats students wear on graduating from their 'degree' is saturnian

The law courts binding us to the system are saturnian

[video=youtube;iIUG-NSLH24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIUG-NSLH24[/video]

Cronus (Saturn) and Chronos are different Greek deities:

Chronos was confused with, or perhaps consciously identified with, due to the similarity in name, the Titan Cronus already in antiquity, the identification becoming more widespread during the Renaissance, giving rise to the allegory of "Father Time" wielding the harvesting scythe.