The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler

Hitler doesn't make me laugh...you make me laugh

Yeah.

You dont laugh Muir. You're clinically depressed and suffer from other problems too.

[|:#(

Last edited:
To say, the worst stories always been told: The Genocide of the Jews.

Yeah.

You dont laugh Muir. You're clinically depressed and suffer from other problems too.

pah ha ha

Well coming from you that is quite something

I think it means it was never told in zionist controlled media (ie the western corporate mainstream media)

Pick any story and you can find somebody who never told it.

Point being that with that title I find the content hard to take seriously. It makes it sound like a parody.

Edit: Also I find it unethical and bias inducing to try and get people excited about something before they even view it, when it pertains to documentaries and supposed facts. That's a stunt which the media in fact does itself.

Pick any story and you can find somebody who never told it.

Point being that with that title I find the content hard to take seriously. It makes it sound like a parody.

Edit: Also I find it unethical and bias inducing to try and get people excited about something before they even view it, when it pertains to documentaries and supposed facts. That's a stunt which the media in fact does itself.

Ok but what do you think of what is being said in the documentary?

Remember that the title is there to A. hook people in and B. make a political statement that history has been written by the victors and refelcts their viewpoint

Ok but what do you think of what is being said in the documentary?

Remember that the title is there to A. hook people in and B. make a political statement that history has been written by the victors and refelcts their viewpoint

I don't really care. It doesn't sway me. Yet another viewpoint.

However I think "hooking people in" is wrong, and making "political statements" is futile. As if they're the ones who have it right this time, and not pushing any agenda whatsoever. Please.

The more people want me to know something the less I'm inclined to believe them. Independent sources aren't immune from bullshit.

His artwork?! Did he do that full body-roll-in-it naked painting like Farrah Fawcett? Otherwise, not sure I care too much.
Does the female form make you uncomfortable?

I don't really care. It doesn't sway me. Yet another viewpoint.

However I think "hooking people in" is wrong, and making "political statements" is futile. As if they're the ones who have it right this time, and not pushing any agenda whatsoever. Please.

The more people want me to know something the less I'm inclined to believe them. Independent sources aren't immune from bullshit.

What do you think they should have called the doco?

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of an incredible story. The story of a boy from an ordinary family whose ambition it was to become an artist, but who instead became a drifter.
His destiny however was not to drift into the awaiting oblivion, but to rise to the greatest heights of power, eventually to become one of the most influential men who ever lived.

Now for the first time, here is a documented account of a story many believe to be…

The Greatest Story NEVER Told!

Learn the untold story about the most reviled man in history. Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told is a 6-hour Documentary by TruthWillOut Films.
This ground-breaking documentary chronicles the rise of Germany from defeat in World War I, to communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.

It also reveals a personal side of Adolf Hitler: who he was, his family background, his artwork and struggles in Vienna and what motivated him to come to power.

There’s so much hidden history to recount; FDR Pearl Harbor conspiracy, Soviet brutality, betrayal and treachery on all sides. Do we really know the true cost of war? Do we really possess all the facts?

Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. Do your own research and decide what you choose to believe. Think differently.

Visit the Official Website: http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv

[video=youtube;Vnu5uW9No8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g[/video]

Serious question: can you please point me to the highlights in print form? This is all hype and no info.

Something boring, like "Adolf Hitler: Another Story"

well who's going to read that?

Come on sprinkles if you read that on a page you'd yawn and scroll on down

But if you read:

''the greatest story never told''....

...you'd wanna know what the greatest story never told was....it acts as a hook...and the writer(s) want to get the story out to as many people as possible

Hitler is alive and well and living in the hollow earth waiting for the democracies to destroy themselves:

[video=youtube;JKPwtDjzJMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI[/video]

well who's going to read that?

Come on sprinkles if you read that on a page you'd yawn and scroll on down

But if you read:

''the greatest story never told''....

...you'd wanna know what the greatest story never told was....it acts as a hook...and the writer(s) want to get the story out to as many people as possible

No. I wouldn't. And I don't. I'm not going to watch 6 hours of hyperbole - that'd be 6 hours of my life that I can't get back.

This is about information, not entertainment. By making people excited you do them a cognitive disservice, because 'exciting' may equate to 'important' and it is an easy step to go from 'important' to 'true' so now you have a bias just from the title alone.

Serious question: can you please point me to the highlights in print form? This is all hype and no info.

Yeah and lets be honest who's interested in Hitler anymore?

Most of the hyping of Hitler from before the end of the war until about the ninties was probably the world of the allies building up their enemy into something incredible to make themselves feel like they had achieved something even more earth shattering than winning a world war.

No. I wouldn't. And I don't. I'm not going to watch 6 hours of hyperbole - that'd be 6 hours of my life that I can't get back.

This is about information, not entertainment. By making people excited you do them a cognitive disservice, because 'exciting' may equate to 'important' and it is an easy step to go from 'important' to 'true' so now you have a bias just from the title alone.

Well whenever you look at anything you should always take into account that it is likely to have a bias but that doesn't mean it should necessarily be idscarded but rather that the bias should be kept into account and cross referenced with other accounts

So if a person always listens to one side of an argument can they be sure that they will always know the full story?

For example if a court was dealing with disputes but it only ever listened to one of the two parties involved would justice always be served?

Hitler is alive and well and living in the hollow earth waiting for the democracies to destroy themselves:

[video=youtube;JKPwtDjzJMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI[/video]

Well he can't be that much of a loser if he's riding around on the king of the dinosaurs

Well whenever you look at anything you should always take into account that it is likely to have a bias but that doesn't mean it should necessarily be idscarded but rather that the bias should be kept into account and cross referenced with other accounts

So if a person always listens to one side of an argument can they be sure that they will always know the full story?

For example if a court was dealing with disputes but it only ever listened to one of the two parties involved would justice always be served?

Yes but notice how in courts things are very boring. They have titles such as "Joe vs. The State" and not "The Epic Court Battle Never Told"

I wonder why.

Yes but notice how in courts things are very boring. They have titles such as "Joe vs. The State" and not "The Epic Court Battle Never Told"

I wonder why.

Well they use the one/two knock-out punch of boredom and legalese/latin to keep the leyman clueless and under the power of the lawyers!

The courts are all saturnian and lock you down into the system

The doco though is trying to get people to sit up and pay attention whilst the courts want you bamboozled