The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler | INFJ Forum

The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler

myself

Permanent Fixture
Apr 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of an incredible story. The story of a boy from an ordinary family whose ambition it was to become an artist, but who instead became a drifter.
His destiny however was not to drift into the awaiting oblivion, but to rise to the greatest heights of power, eventually to become one of the most influential men who ever lived.

Now for the first time, here is a documented account of a story many believe to be…

The Greatest Story NEVER Told!

Learn the untold story about the most reviled man in history. Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told is a 6-hour Documentary by TruthWillOut Films.
This ground-breaking documentary chronicles the rise of Germany from defeat in World War I, to communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.

It also reveals a personal side of Adolf Hitler: who he was, his family background, his artwork and struggles in Vienna and what motivated him to come to power.

There’s so much hidden history to recount; FDR Pearl Harbor conspiracy, Soviet brutality, betrayal and treachery on all sides. Do we really know the true cost of war? Do we really possess all the facts?

Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. Do your own research and decide what you choose to believe. Think differently.

Visit the Official Website: http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv

[video=youtube;Vnu5uW9No8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g[/video]

If it was never told then how did they hear about it

Hitler was a ****tard, end of story (or at least it should have been)...
To personally commit people to such things is beyond what should be called humanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54192&#cmy
"Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself." - Adolf Hitler

His artwork?! Did he do that full body-roll-in-it naked painting like Farrah Fawcett? Otherwise, not sure I care too much.

Hitler was a ****tard, end of story (or at least it should have been)...
To personally commit people to such things is beyond what should be called humanity.

Things were most definately extremely FUBAR'd back then there is no argument about that

The point of the thread if i'm not mistaken is to look at a wider context surrounding the second world war to try and make sense of why things went so fubar'd

If it was never told then how did they hear about it

I think it means it was never told in zionist controlled media (ie the western corporate mainstream media)

I'm inclined to think that Erich Fromm was right about Hitler, he wasnt anything special at all, just an ordinary guy invested with extraordinary power and if anyone, any individual, was invested with the same sort of power by their society similar results could play out because history is a good record of what happens with individuals, necessarily possessing certain sorts of social character, are thought to be more infallible than they really are.

Hitler had a pretty authoritarian personality structure, the same as a lot of other people in Germany at that time, the same as a lot of other people in the world and especially the same as a lot of people during times of crisis.

They trust authorities outside of themselves, honour superiors and despise inferiors, the old kiss up and piss down, its almost a perrenial human trait. Do you think Hitler was an exception because he was the "top boy"? Nope, check how many of his speeches and how much of his writings feature superiors, God, nation, race, people, even if they could be considered imagined by anyone else they were pretty tangible to him.

Fromm felt this was widespread and resulted from peoples need to abdicate personal responsibility, escape from freedom because it was a fearful condition that they disliked, being part of the herd had a greater appeal, it seemed like the long lost primary bonds which existed in childhood/earlier epochs/the mythical paradisical origin tale of mankind in stories like Genesis. I dont think he's wrong about that.

Now anyone who is a fan of Hitler is going to dismiss Fromm simply because he's a Jew. I cant believe how full on fascist this forum has become, the conspiracy nuttery was interesting for a bit but when it goes full protocols of the elders of zion, its going full retard.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Things were most definately extremely FUBAR'd back then there is no argument about that

The point of the thread if i'm not mistaken is to look at a wider context surrounding the second world war to try and make sense of why things went so fubar'd

Sure, its mistaken to think it was all about Hitler, the asshole was just one guy, and believing anything other than that is unwittingly validating the Nazi-Thule ideas about Furherprinzip.

Although the point of the thread looks more like valourising Hitler and validating historical revisionism or Nazi apologetics.

His artwork?! Did he do that full body-roll-in-it naked painting like Farrah Fawcett? Otherwise, not sure I care too much.

I can paint better than Hitler, in fact I'm better than Hitler in pretty much every way and I think I could take that asshole in a fight on the astral plane. He can bring it.

I can paint better than Hitler, in fact I'm better than Hitler in pretty much every way and I think I could take that asshole in a fight on the astral plane. He can bring it.

And yet you have only an empire of one :(

Reactions: the
Sure, its mistaken to think it was all about Hitler, the asshole was just one guy, and believing anything other than that is unwittingly validating the Nazi-Thule ideas about Furherprinzip.

Although the point of the thread looks more like valourising Hitler and validating historical revisionism or Nazi apologetics.

So then relax and take an objective view...if you can do that

A fight on the astral plane with Hitler... What would that be like?

Reactions: the
I'm inclined to think that Erich Fromm was right about Hitler, he wasnt anything special at all, just an ordinary guy invested with extraordinary power and if anyone, any individual, was invested with the same sort of power by their society similar results could play out because history is a good record of what happens with individuals, necessarily possessing certain sorts of social character, are thought to be more infallible than they really are.

Hitler had a pretty authoritarian personality structure, the same as a lot of other people in Germany at that time, the same as a lot of other people in the world and especially the same as a lot of people during times of crisis.

They trust authorities outside of themselves, honour superiors and despise inferiors, the old kiss up and piss down, its almost a perrenial human trait. Do you think Hitler was an exception because he was the "top boy"? Nope, check how many of his speeches and how much of his writings feature superiors, God, nation, race, people, even if they could be considered imagined by anyone else they were pretty tangible to him.

Fromm felt this was widespread and resulted from peoples need to abdicate personal responsibility, escape from freedom because it was a fearful condition that they disliked, being part of the herd had a greater appeal, it seemed like the long lost primary bonds which existed in childhood/earlier epochs/the mythical paradisical origin tale of mankind in stories like Genesis. I dont think he's wrong about that.

Now anyone who is a fan of Hitler is going to dismiss Fromm simply because he's a Jew. I cant believe how full on fascist this forum has become, the conspiracy nuttery was interesting for a bit but when it goes full protocols of the elders of zion, its going full retard.

And yet Fromm and the frankfurt school took the money and university posts given them by authoritarian bankers in the US!

Lol

You have to laugh at the sheer chutzpah of such hypocrits as they talk of 'authoritarianism' whilst trying to coax and cajole everyone into a centralised global government where they will be ruled far more thoroughly than the nazis ever managed!

What a joke...what can one do in the face of such utter bullshit but laugh...

Also one must wonder at the irony of the hero-worship of fromm as a clear replacement for the hero-worship of hitler! Just the other side of the same totalitarian coin

Last edited:

A fight on the astral plane with Hitler... What would that be like?

Lol

Lark wants to imagine himself the baddest animal in the pit!

Lol

Lark wants to imagine himself the baddest animal in the pit!

Its not difficult when the other "animals" are paranoid losers like Hitler.

Thanks for sharing [MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION]. I mean, we can't deny shitty stuff happened during the war, as they have in ALL wars and we can't deny that awful things are still happening over the entire globe. Still, it's always nice to get a wider perspective on things. Even if we disagree or have very strong feelings and belief systems surrounding certain events we can never lose by having a wider scope of understanding, even if that just solidifies what we already believed in the first place.