The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler

Well they use the one/two knock-out punch of boredom and legalese/latin to keep the leyman clueless and under the power of the lawyers!

The courts are all saturnian and lock you down into the system

The doco though is trying to get people to sit up and pay attention whilst the courts want you bamboozled

what do you mean by Saturnian?

Reactions: Lark
Well they use the one/two knock-out punch of boredom and legalese/latin to keep the leyman clueless and under the power of the lawyers!

The courts are all saturnian and lock you down into the system

The doco though is trying to get people to sit up and pay attention whilst the courts want you bamboozled

What happened to listening to both sides?

Edit: moreover why did you use courts as an example if they're doing it wrong

Last edited:
What happened to listening to both sides?

Courts listen to both sides

Edit: moreover why did you use courts as an example if they're doing it wrong

I have many criticisms of the court system but by listening to both sides they have a better chance of coming to a just verdict then if they just listend to one side

I used it because it is a powerful analogy to illustrate why in a day to day situation in our society (a court case) it would be absurd for only one side to be listened to

And so it is with history....both sides should be listened to

To summarise:

It would be absurd to listen to only one party in court

It would be equally absurd to only listen to one party over history

Courts listen to both sides

I have many criticisms of the court system but by listening to both sides they have a better chance of coming to a just verdict then if they just listend to one side

I used it because it is a powerful analogy to illustrate why in a day to day situation in our society (a court case) it would be absurd for only one side to be listened to

And so it is with history....both sides should be listened to

To summarise:

It would be absurd to listen to only one party in court

It would be equally absurd to only listen to one party over history

My point is that if a court case were titled as this video is, it would likely not be heard. At least not until it was re-titled to something less provocative.

what do you mean by Saturnian?

That's a big topic!

I might need to tackle that one tomorrow

But in a brief summary the el-ites worship in secret saturn (El=saturn, el-ites, elites)

saturn is the god of time (among other things) and time is the primary ruling aspect of our system...we are all slaves to time

The wedding ring is a saturnian symbol of binding

The square hats students wear on graduating from their 'degree' is saturnian

The law courts binding us to the system are saturnian

[video=youtube;iIUG-NSLH24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIUG-NSLH24[/video]

Reactions: the
My point is that if a court case were titled as this video is, it would likely not be heard. At least not until it was re-titled to something less provocative.

Yeah but that is unrelated to the analogy of the court i used

I mentioned courts as a way to illustrate how absurd it would be to only hear one side of a story

History is a dispute and it has two sides to the story (usually many sides!)

Yeah but that is unrelated to the analogy of the court i used

I mentioned courts as a way to illustrate how absurd it would be to only hear one side of a story

History is a dispute and it has two sides to the story (usually many sides!)

Which is exactly why people shouldn't be lured into any side with creative titles. We're evaluating history, not a circus sideshow.

Which is exactly why people shouldn't be lured into any side with creative titles. We're evaluating history, not a circus sideshow.

lol

Are you sure that history isn't a circus sideshow?

But i think to be fair to whoever chose the title what they are attempting to do is to provide a balance to what they perceive to be an imbalance in the reporting of history

As the victor writes history the dominant narrative gains a monopoly over peoples minds

If you want to challenge that monopoly whilst also knowing that many people who haven't questioned the dominant narrative are unquestioningly believing the dominant narrative then you are going to have to find some way to get their attention in order to then provide what you perceive to be a balancing perspective on an otherwise one sided argument

lol

Are you sure that history isn't a circus sideshow?

But i think to be fair to whoever chose the title what they are attempting to do is to provide a balance to what they perceive to be an imbalance in the reporting of history

As the victor writes history the dominant narrative gains a monopoly over peoples minds

If you want to challenge that monopoly whilst also knowing that many people who haven't questioned the dominant narrative are unquestioningly believing the dominant narrative then you are going to have to find some way to get their attention in order to then provide what you perceive to be a balancing perspective on an otherwise one sided argument

I think our job is to get ourselves right, not to lead other people.

I don't think it is right to "get their attention" because then they will unquestioningly believe you instead which is still wrong on principle.

I'm sure it's been said before, that some people think that Hitler was an INFJ. I've actually heard that a family with a disabled child came to Hitler for help and be he heard them, thought about the best way to help, tasked some individuals to do some testing, and he came to the conclusion that the only way to help the disabled was to "ease their suffering" by killing them - in effect, he assumed the role of God.

IF Hitler was truly an INFJ, it should be a cautionary tale to us: beware the Ego. The Ego plays tricks on us, it's invisible and inaudible unless we are on the lookout for it. It makes us think about doing "battle in the astral plane" with those like him. The only thing that makes sense in life is love and compassion, which is what was lacking in the Nazi party and in any organization that thinks it knows better than the universe. In this life, we have the option of choosing to play in harmony with the universe and with others, or choosing to become "frozen" in a monotone drum beat, unopen to others who are different. Choose Love and not the Ego :)
PEACE :)

That's a big topic!

I might need to tackle that one tomorrow

But in a brief summary the el-ites worship in secret saturn (El=saturn, el-ites, elites)

saturn is the god of time (among other things) and time is the primary ruling aspect of our system...we are all slaves to time

The wedding ring is a saturnian symbol of binding

The square hats students wear on graduating from their 'degree' is saturnian

The law courts binding us to the system are saturnian

[video=youtube;iIUG-NSLH24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIUG-NSLH24[/video]

Interesting video. Im not all the way through yet but thier concept of Saturn and time is especially interesting.

Reactions: muir and Lark
I'm sure it's been said before, that some people think that Hitler was an INFJ. I've actually heard that a family with a disabled child came to Hitler for help and be he heard them, thought about the best way to help, tasked some individuals to do some testing, and he came to the conclusion that the only way to help the disabled was to "ease their suffering" by killing them - in effect, he assumed the role of God.

IF Hitler was truly an INFJ, it should be a cautionary tale to us: beware the Ego. The Ego plays tricks on us, it's invisible and inaudible unless we are on the lookout for it. It makes us think about doing "battle in the astral plane" with those like him. The only thing that makes sense in life is love and compassion, which is what was lacking in the Nazi party and in any organization that thinks it knows better than the universe. In this life, we have the option of choosing to play in harmony with the universe and with others, or choosing to become "frozen" in a monotone drum beat, unopen to others who are different. Choose Love and not the Ego :)
PEACE :)

I dont need any of your back hand compliments.

I know this is a bit heavy, and I know it's tough to challenge ones own beliefs, but I know we all can do it!

With just a little patience, it IS possible to suspend ones judgment, even if just for a little bit.

The documentary is quite good. It's a bit long, but easy enough to view over a week.

I slept through some of the film because I would watch it late at night, but I plan to view it again.

Just give it a chance, guys. Drop the prejudice and examine the evidence.

: )

I know this is a bit heavy, and I know it's tough to challenge ones own beliefs, but I know we all can do it!

With just a little patience, it IS possible to suspend ones judgment, even if just for a little bit.

The documentary is quite good. It's a bit long, but easy enough to view over a week.

I slept through some of the film because I would watch it late at night, but I plan to view it again.

I did. So far it's a lot of stuff I already know/have heard before with a few little speculative tidbits thrown in here and there.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Title still doesn't fit it.

I just want to clarify because like [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] said about the blurb on the OP its pretty vague.

Is the aim to revise history and rehabilitate Hitler?

I think our job is to get ourselves right, not to lead other people.

I don't think it is right to "get their attention" because then they will unquestioningly believe you instead which is still wrong on principle.

Sharing information is not 'leading other people'

Part of how we get ourselves right is to learn

Now look....you are spending a lot of energy bogged down on the title of the doco but you have not even watched it

if you want to expend the energy on this might i suggest your time would be better spent listening to the info contained therein and then bringing forth a discussion form that?

Sharing information is not 'leading other people'

Part of how we get ourselves right is to learn

Now look....you are spending a lot of energy bogged down on the title of the doco but you have not even watched it

if you want to expend the energy on this might i suggest your time would be better spent listening to the info contained therein and then bringing forth a discussion form that?

Actually I'm spending my energy talking to you. Because you are talking to me. Again. I was over this already since yesterday.

If you're so concerned about how I use my energy then stop eliciting replies and I'll gladly use it for something else.

Actually I'm spending my energy talking to you. Because you are talking to me. Again. I was over this already since yesterday.

If you're so concerned about how I use my energy then stop eliciting replies and I'll gladly use it for something else.

Aw don't be like that Sprinkles!

I like chatting to ya!

I'm just making the point that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover.....the title is only the cover of this particular book

It's what's in the book that matters. So although i'd like to discuss this matter with you i just feel that the really interesting discussion would be had on whats inside the book because i personally believe that there is some interesting dimensions to history that we are often not told about in the mainstream

Aw don't be like that Sprinkles!

I like chatting to ya!

I'm just making the point that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover.....the title is only the cover of this particular book

It's what's in the book that matters. So although i'd like to discuss this matter with you i just feel that the really interesting discussion would be had on whats inside the book because i personally believe that there is some interesting dimensions to history that we are often not told about in the mainstream

I think we can and often should judge a book by its cover.

That doesn't mean the judgment is correct, but some times we sacrifice things for efficient heuristics.