The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler

Have you watched the documentary that myself posted in the OP?

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] - I managed to watch 30mins (when myself ORIGINALLY started this thread) but regrettably had to stop watching as I needed to get on with my day. I intend to watch the rest when I get time but will definitely need more than a week to get through it!

[MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION] - I mostly log on in the mornings before I start work so TC is not an option for me. If I was to PM you I would only be asking you the same question I asked earlier.

I don't have a program and like you I'm very passionate about LIFE & TRUTH. I was interested to know what you learnt that changed your worldview...it sounds as though you've been on a journey and arrived at some conclusions....I'm ALWAYS naturally curious as to the events leading to a change of mindset. It helps me to evaluate and factor in any variables that I may not have already considered.

Typing Hitler doesn't interest me but there is a question from Lark (please correct/point me in the right direction if it's already been addressed as I scanned through the conversations and couldn’t find the answer) that's still outstanding so would appreciate your response to the following:

I just want to clarify because like [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] said about the blurb on the OP its pretty vague.

Is the aim to revise history and rehabilitate Hitler?

I'm an american, I don't believe in royalty. "we" means me and freedom.

I called him an introvert a term that exista outside of the MBTI definition of it of it, as in someone who prefers close groups of associates as opposed to larger ones. That not trying type him, and for all I know I'm completely wrong.

As i've already said there are extroverts who for whatever reason (eg paranoia due to power hunger) who prefer a close group of associates

It doesn't mean anything in terms of typing

I think looking at the over all behaviours gives a more holistic view of the interplay of certain cognitive functions and when you do that Hitler is more in alignment with the classic ENTJ dictator then the peaceful activist INFJ

Cronus (Saturn) and Chronos are different Greek deities:

The gods merge together

You can see this a lot in the land bridge of anatolia where gods from the middle east merge with european gods into composite gods

If you look at your own cut'n'pasted post it says: ''or perhaps consciously identified with''

What's important is what these 'gods' embody to the people giving power to them

Saturnian gods are about:
  • authority
  • time
  • ritual
  • hierarchy
  • hive mind

Saturn is the occult 'BLACK SUN' which is depicted by the nazis as their swastika

It is the sun behind the sun which is transmitting energy to this earth in the same way that our sun is

In the 1920's there was an occult order in Germany called the Fraternitas Saturni; this group is still operation

The nazis had their own saturnian cult at the core of their order. The SS was a chivalric knightly order based on the tuetonic knights which in turn was an offsahhot of the knights templar

Their headquarters was wewelsberg castle which contained in its inner sanctum a mural of the black sun:

Black-Sun.jpg

There are 12 bolts coming off it for the 12 top SS officers and presumably a 13th would make up the coven by standing in the centre

The sign of saturn is:

12428052761822709409Saturn_symbol.svg.hi.png

It is a cross or a hammer and a sickle/sythe

The communist hammer and sickle is saturnian and the rothschild banking clan were instrumental in the creation of communism; they also used the 'golden dawn' occult group as their personal coven

Black is the saturnian colour and the judges on court wear black and weild the saturnian hammer of authority

The jesuits have the saturnian symbol in the middle of their emblem:

jesuit34.gif

Another saturnian symbol is the six pointed star of david which is really called the 'seal of solomon' who used an iron ring containing a djinn to build his temple. The ring is the ring of saturn and solomon is really saturn...sol-om-on are three words for sun (saturn)

The freemasons seek to rebuild solomons temple (ie matrix control over our reality) and their symbol of the square and compass makes a six pointed star as well as the sigil of saturn shown below:

MWKjewel.gif

Sigil of saturn:

saturnsigil.jpg

The rothschilds name used to be Bauer but they changed it to rothschild which means 'red sheild' and was the six pointed star symbol on the front of their house in frankfurt; as heads of the zionist federation the rothschilds created israel (Isis-Ra-El) through the 'balfour declaration' and they put the saturnian six pointed seal of sol-om-on on the israeli flag:

israel-flag-hi.png

On the south pole of saturn is a hexagon:

Saturn-South-pole-1.jpg

This has baffled scientists but it is created by CYMATICS because it is beaming a signal to earth. Listen below to the sound of saturn taken from the cassini spacecraft:

[video=youtube;Sh2-P8hG5-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E[/video]

This signal is being beamed to earth and occult orders are taping into it and their symbols are a manifestation of that signal/energy

The jesuits, the zionists, the nazis, the freemasons and many other groups which are all connected in various ways (particularly through the secret society network) are all saturnian orders

They are 'sun' worshippers but not the sun most people think of....it's the BLACK SUN

Time is a construct of the matrix....it binds us into this physical matrix perception reality. It is part of the perception of reality that is being beamed at us from saturn. The Elites all know this. The word 'El' is saturn hence 'El-ites' and hence 'is-ra-el' and hence 'el-ohim'

The el-ites use their law courts to impose their saturnian authority on us and we are all made slaves to time by the system

The system is extremly HIERARCHICAL just as the saturnian orders are including:
  • freemasonry
  • the SS
  • the zionists
  • the jesuits
They are all veryt ritual driven too and operate as a hive with the leader at the core

The leader of the jesuits is known as the 'black pope' becuase black is a saturnain colour (it absorbs all other colours)

The owl is often used as a symbol of the elites because the owl has 360 degree sight and can see in the dark; the 'dark' is the ignorance of the masses

Tolkein was a member of freemasonic order the Ancient Gardeners; he wrote a story about a magickal ring (like solomons) imbued with evil power, just like the ring of saturn (which is an amplifier); the 'fellowship' of the nine is an echo of the 9 original knights templar who travelled to temple mount (site of solomons temple) on jerusalem during the crusades and who then dug under the temple looking for something; some might say the ark of the covenant which is said to be a transmitter for communicating with extra-dimensional entities

As a forumite told me here recently they had heard a story that the ark was taken from the egyptian pyramids which i then suggested could have acted as an amplifier because the granite blocks above the kings chamber have been found to not be structural in the way they are built but rather being made of granite and containing crystals they would have certain resonance properties

Anyway here is what Tolkien had to say about the ring of power in his tale of a struggle over middle earth:

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness (of the their ignorance) bind them

The egyptian pharoahs would drink a hallucinagenic potion which would help them have an OBE (out of body experience) which projected them into the stars (astral projection) where they would be crowned by the entities there; once this king making process had been carried out any squabbles over the thrown would end and the pharoahship was official

A possible destination for their projection would be i suggest 'alpha draconis' as this is the home of the royal archons (reptillians)

The pharoah would then be depicted with a snake coming out of their pineal gland; the pharoahs head dress was made to resemble the opened hood of a cobra:

kingtut.png

A similar process is depicted in the bible when a serpent advises adam and eve to eat a 'fruit' that then makes them see the world differently

As i've already said there are extroverts who for whatever reason (eg paranoia due to power hunger) who prefer a close group of associates

I think looking at the over all behaviours gives a more holistic view of the interplay of certain cognitive functions and when you do that Hitler is more in alignment with the classic ENTJ dictator then the peaceful activist INFJ

And I'm saying that you can't faithfully type a person by their actions alone, little less only the ones that got recorded.

And I'm saying that you can't faithfully type a person by their actions alone, little less only the ones that got recorded.

Then you can't type hitler so why did you open up this line of argument in the first place?

Then you can't type hitler so why did you open up this line of argument in the first place?

You opened with a statement regarding Hitler to be an ENTJ, I believed you to be wrong and said so, your pressed on saying that many historical dictators were ENTJs, I countered with bare minimum snark that the response deigned, then I gave reasons as to why your can't use typology on a historical figure.

Reactions: Lark
You opened with a statement regarding Hitler to be an ENTJ, I believed you to be wrong and said so, your pressed on saying that many historical dictators were ENTJs, I countered with bare minimum snark that the response deigned, then I gave reasons as to why your can't use typology on a historical figure.

No you said Hitler was an INFJ and then contradicted yourself by saying that historic people can't be typed

But im happy to overlook your double standard and move on to more constructive discussion

Muir its just the latest in your parade of goodies and baddies, the valorous in group and villainous out group, the us and the them, ultimately it doesnt matter what way you label the one and what way you label the other because its the same sort of dichotomous thinking underpinning it all and its been done before and we all know the results of it. Every single time its been done before.

I think that's correct, although I would say that because their recorded actions are very likely to be a reflection of the dominant social character and how well they are convergent or divergent from it.

No you said Hitler was an INFJ and then contradicted yourself by saying that historic people can't be typed

But im happy to overlook your double standard and move on to more constructive discussion

Can you quote the passage in which this was the case please?

Just interested in how much this actually is the case and how much it could have been your reading of what was the case, two entirely different things, also key to your reading of and participation in any thread or discussion.

Muir its just the latest in your parade of goodies and baddies, the valorous in group and villainous out group, the us and the them, ultimately it doesnt matter what way you label the one and what way you label the other because its the same sort of dichotomous thinking underpinning it all and its been done before and we all know the results of it. Every single time its been done before.

Yeah i split people into those trying to control everyone else v's those that want to live free

You've said you are a supporter of the fabians so clearly you are on the side of people who want to control everyone else which is why you have set yourself against me when you came to this forum

Can you quote the passage in which this was the case please?

Just interested in how much this actually is the case and how much it could have been your reading of what was the case, two entirely different things, also key to your reading of and participation in any thread or discussion.

He's edited his post

hey guys... stop derailing this thread, stay on topic please.

arguing is boring. quarrel amongst yourselves elsewhere, preferably in private, if you must continue to do so.

Where did I once in any of my posts in this thread claim that he was an INFJ

Hitler was notoriously bad at jokes
I can almost guarantee you that he was an introvert.
And some introverts love being in front of a crowd, I'm one of them. Hitler was the kind of guy to keep a small counsel but make big appearances.
I was completely unaware that many historic dictators took the Meyers Briggs, the first reference I can find to it is 1962

Edit: This comment is going to come off unendingly snarky so I'm going add an addendum, The MBTI test and typology predominately deals with how individuals think this in turn directs how they perceive the world around them and then that influences their actions. I hate hearing about how such and such historical figure is such and such combination of letters, because I'll all we have of them is is the result of their actions as perceived by history. We only have access to the recorded information the gives us the least insight into a persons typology.
Aslo wat?
No no no I'm not explaining the snark, were going to let that one go over your head.
Because it's hard to refer to someone on the internet in the second person and still get your point across.
I'm an american, I don't believe in royalty. "we" means me and freedom.

I called him an introvert a term that exista outside of the MBTI definition of it of it, as in someone who prefers close groups of associates as opposed to larger ones. That not trying type him, and for all I know I'm completely wrong.

Tell me where I edited a post, and it's quite clear what I edited because I put the word edit in the post.

Where did I once in any of my posts in this thread claim that he was an INFJ
Tell me where I edited a post, and it's quite clear what I edited because I put the word edit in the post.

Because you have altered posts that is going to be impossible

Now in the quotes you've put above you have tried to say Hitler was of a certain cognitive function yet tried to shut down any attempt to do the same with other historic people

You need to practise what you preach

Because you have altered posts that is going to be impossible

Now in the quotes you've put above you have tried to say Hitler was of a certain cognitive function yet tried to shut down any attempt to do the same with other historic people

You need to practise what you preach

For me to say that Hitler was an INFJ would go against every consistent statement I've made in this thread. But you can tell which threads I've edited with the time stamps at the bottom right of the comment, so pray tell which one I modified to say he was indeed an INFJ. More importantly I clarified in other comments that I used the word INFJ out side of it's MBTI context.

For me to say that Hitler was an INFJ would go against every consistent statement I've made in this thread. But you can tell which threads I've edited with the time stamps at the bottom right of the comment, so pray tell which one I modified to say he was indeed an INFJ. More importantly I clarified in other comments that I used the word INFJ out side of it's MBTI context.

Youre being selective about who and what you want to type and who and what you want other people to type

You want to say that you can type someone as something while i can't

Have you got anything to say about the documentary in the OP or are you gonna drag this thing on some more?

Youre being selective about who and what you want to type and who and what you want other people to type

You want to say that you can type someone as something while i can't

Have you got anything to say about the documentary in the OP or are you gonna drag this thing on some more?

When I started this conversation I believed you to be sincere in your misunderstanding of my comment, I responded with spark because of the aggressive tones of your posts but generally thought none the worse of you cause people debate online all the time.
But for you to outright lie so that you can propagate an argument so that you can continue to debate me and then take the moral high ground. I find this behavior appalling, we've both been members on this forum for over five years, and while my arguments and my positions have been debated, never has my integrity been attacked.

When I started this conversation I believed you to be sincere in your misunderstanding of my comment, I responded with spark because of the aggressive tones of your posts but generally thought none the worse of you cause people debate online all the time.
But for you to outright lie so that you can propagate an argument so that you can continue to debate me and then take the moral high ground. I find this behavior appalling, we've both been members on this forum for over five years, and while my arguments and my positions have been debated, never has my integrity been attacked.

And yet you attack my integrity

Its quite simple....if i can't type historic people as extroverts under your system then you don't get to type historic people as introverts