The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler

i'm going to go out on a limb here: i don't like this hitler guy. i don't like him at all. that being said, i don't like anyone directly responsible for the deaths of 60 million people.

I don't know how I missed this thread. I'm a little over an hour into the movie and there is so much information my "sensor" head is about to implode. Fascinating though.

ETA: Skipping through because there is no way I'm watching the entire 6 hours, it's an interesting argument about history. In summary, the theory is that the Holocaust did not exist ... as paraphrased by the former Iranian president: "it was a fabrication in order to protect Israel." I'm not entirely certain I agree or disagree, the evidence shown is fascinating. At the same time I was not aware about the number of Germans who perished in POW camps in the Soviet Union. The video is most definitely a surprising perspective.

Last edited:
[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION], thanks for partially watching and for your comments. I know the film is a bit long winded and at times drawn out... There is quite a bit of text to read, so it can be a chore at times, probably best to watch it in 15 minute segments.

This film should be viewed by anyone interested to investigate history or gain insight into current global affairs.

It's kinda mind blowing to realize the consequences of the suppression of historical evidence.

To this day, people may still be sent to prison for questioning the national narrative or expressing alternative perspectives.

To this day, people may still be sent to prison for questioning the national narrative or expressing alternative perspectives.

Asylum/jobless/homeless are other routes possible.