THE DONALD STERLING CASE | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

THE DONALD STERLING CASE

As I said, I did not know you had him on ignore, nor do I care. By showing you his post, what would be in it for me?

And, I see you are fairly new to this site, but if you take a minute to browse through the threads, you will find many instances where people have responded to posts not directed at them. I have had it happen several times, so this is a common occurrence.

I happened to notice that you are an ENTJ and I have often seen ENTP's and ENTJ's (or NT's in general) on here looking to meet a nice INFJ girl, with (usually) a sob story about how they screwed it up with the one they had a chance with. That is why I posted what I did and that is why I attached your name to it to see if I was off or on.

So you were wrong. But thanks for the inaccurate guesstimation.

What would be in it for you? Forum politics and group dynamics.

I'm wrong? How could I be wrong when I was describing why I was suspiscious of your actions? Are you suggesting that I dont know what I was thinking and that you're a better judge of the matter?

What would be in it for you? Forum politics and group dynamics.

I'm wrong? How could I be wrong when I was describing why I was suspiscious of your actions? Are you suggesting that I dont know what I was thinking and that you're a better judge of the matter?

Wow. It seems you like to argue with everyone on here.

I responded to a post, added your name to it, and get accused of giving a shit about an argument between you and another member?

And yes, what you were describing was wrong, and it needed to be pointed out. Your thinking is off and you judged the situation incorrectly.

Reactions: Skarekrow
INTJ vs ENTJ...this is gone be awesome!!!

Wow. It seems you like to argue with everyone on here.

I responded to a post, added your name to it, and get accused of giving a shit about an argument between you and another member?

And yes, what you were describing was wrong, and it needed to be pointed out. Your thinking is off and you judged the situation incorrectly.

Argument? I'm not arguing with anyone, although you're locking into some sort of track or line of thinking which isnt making communication any easier with each post so I'll let this be my last one. If you read over the thread and think about it, think better of it, I'll be glad to read your posts in future, for now though I think there's little point.

TakaiDouchebag.gif

Argument? I'm not arguing with anyone, although you're locking into some sort of track or line of thinking which isnt making communication any easier with each post so I'll let this be my last one. If you read over the thread and think about it, think better of it, I'll be glad to read your posts in future, for now though I think there's little point.

Starting off by making a false insinuation doesn't exactly give off the impression of wanting to have a friendly interaction with the one being falsely accused, does it? I'm sure you would have felt the same and reacted in a similar fashion.

Starting off by making a false insinuation doesn't exactly give off the impression of wanting to have a friendly interaction with the one being falsely accused, does it? I'm sure you would have felt the same and reacted in a similar fashion.

I can see you've made up your mind and wont be persuaded otherwise.

Holy crap.... get along people...

Like, can't we all agree that this asshole Sterling guy and that Kevin Johnson are both shameless, gutless, pigs who deserve to rot? They're both equally disgusting no matter what, despite the context, and deserve to be shot down from their high horses.

Holy crap.... get along people...

Like, can't we all agree that this asshole Sterling guy and that Kevin Johnson are both shameless, gutless, pigs who deserve to rot? They're both equally disgusting no matter what, despite the context, and deserve to be shot down from their high horses.
They are clearly "lesser" human beings lower on the evolutionary scale.

V. Stiviano -- Mocking Black People On Tape

How's this for irony ... V. Stiviano said a bunch of racist stuff about black people -- and TMZ Sports has the footage.

Among the lowlights ...

-- "I don't understand black people. You give them a little bit of money, they don't know what to do with it."

-- "[Black people] just act crazy ... they're like, 'Yo, I wanna put extra rims on top of my rims. And my rims are gonna turn around. I'm gonna call them spinners.'"

The footage was shot back in 2011 as part of a reality show pilot about gold diggers -- V. Stiviano was one of the girls selected to appear ... and in the clip, she rambles on and on about finding a mega-rich guy to settle down with.

The irony ... Stiviano eventually did just that -- and yes, she knew she was being recorded at the time.