The Nebraska "Con Spear I See"

ESC2367

Community Member
Jul 30, 2021
MBTI
INFJ-T
Enneagram
4w5
Ight to start this amazingly long post that i will split into about seven postings. (if it actually ends up this way... i would be amazed.)

To expose my inner madness, I will mention that most would supply this to be a conspiracy. It really isn't, can't you see? (that is unless i unexpectedly die... then we can call it that.)

Introduction is out of the way. We'll first cover a few items from the past... Nebraska became a state in the year 1867. The first city was Bellevue. There were three really important families, (this is information not many outsiders know...) The Balls, The Sacks, and the Sass. (there are two others that are more common.)

They expanded the colonization towards Fontinelle Forest and nearly cut doen half of it to supply housing to settlers. After a generation, The Sass were kinda fed up with the Balls, and left to start a small town known as Scribner. Which has a lot of history behind it. Some that i really don't want to talk about. Scribner eventually became the Hub of Nebraska's KKK.

Shoot forward to Nebraska depression. (it was late 1890s. This is where some crazy shit went down, people were hurting, and being a primarily god fearing catholic state, this invoked their conservativism. And many started investing. (Nebraska to this day has the highest millionaires per capita in the united states...)

The Joslyns decided to move to a beginning Omaha around this time, they were cultured and introduced european art to omaha. In which around this time Dvörak was visiting Omaha for his tour, and wrote his "New World Symphony" (it's the one that inspired the Jaws theme) in respect to the diversity.

Nebraskans are top notch at being two-faced suck ups.

Ironically 20 (or 30 i think it was around 30... there is a pattern.) years later in 1919 a large riot happened, This was simply the opposite of George Floyd. It was started by a bunch of white dudes and went after this innocent black guy and lynched him. This was that big. Nearly all of White Nebraskan men in Omaha were looking for this guy. What was he accused of? R*ping a girl. Turns out the girl lied about it and never confessed.

Shoot forward another 30 (i think) years and Malcolm X was born. He later moved to i think it was Michigan.

You remember the Balls and Sacks? Well in the 1960s they had a cemetery, Which was known as the Ball and Sack Cemetery. Hippies were spreading rumours about it's unfortunate name. so the land owners took out the Sack part of the name. The Location is in Louisville.

Anyways, Lincoln is the area where Brandon Teena, (you may have heard of his story in the film "Boys Don't Cry.")

Around this same time. (QanonStans are gonna hate this...)
There was a pedophile ring that had the hub here. (Search on Youtube, "conspiracy of silence.") it should still be on there. The reason the Qanon hate this is because... it was the same ring that they considered the Pizzagate. However Pizzagate took out the Republicans part in it. The Franklin Credit Scandel was the side story that they wanted you to remember.

Nebraska's past is darker than Germany's. Germany had Hitler, but also had Wagner, Beethoven, Bach, Bach, Bach... Well the Bach family. lol

Nebraska only came out with Malcolm X and well hopefully me some day...

Part One of Seven (Probably) Complete. :D
i'll post Part Two soon, it will be trippy.

Reactions: Wyote
I always tell people that Nebraska is the fuckin weirdest state.
I've been to most states, but there's something wrong with Nebraska and West Virginia.

Reactions: Misty and ESC2367
Part Two: The Weird side of Nebraska. So as we covered a bunch of the past. We'll cover the publicity of Nebraska here.

There are a lot of people who hopped out of Nebraska that are fairly well known. The drummer of Iron Butterfly, the band known as 311, Bright Eyes, A few dozen actors and actresses, Malcolm X, Warren Buffet, Gerald Ford, and most widely known of them all... Chip Davis. He's the guy who started Manheim Steamroller. :3

But there is something shifty with this one, as it's possesed the hearts and minds of several conspiracy nuts. John Titor.

Now his story is very farfetched and i find it to be really odd, because
1. he is a time traveler from florida born in 1998.
2. his mother's name is Kay. (in which is really freaking odd as i knew a Kay in the alternative high school. she was a bit off... but the two were not the same.
3. a lot of what he said is realky accurate in hindsight. (comes from the year 2036, in 2015 American Civil War Starts, and North Korea does something to start World War Three. Is scared of processed food.... him not telling about the virus is the weird part. and what most discredit him on nowadays, i would suspect.)

4. (this is the biggie.) When i heard about the nane Kay is his mother's name... two people came to mind, that girl and my mom. There was a coast to coast interview, and she requested her voice not be played. I can deduce it was not my mom. nor the girl...

5. it all got under my skin after i found out "The safest place to be in is Omaha as it will become the new capital of the United States.

John Titor is military trained, and he is from Nebraska, there is some information here that outsiders don't know about. (and often a good idea on this choice.)

When Sept. 11 happened nearly 20 years ago... Bush flew to Offutt Air Force Base. Which is stationed in Bellevue, Our news was focused on him and i wasn't able to watch afternoon cartoons due to this...

Anyways, the weird part about this is... My now ex uncle worked at IBM, and had an IBM5100 at his home. (but this was in Minnisota.)

It wasn't long after 2001 when My aunt and him divorced, it was a weird time for it to happen. His name was Dale. This is the weird part. He and my Aunt took me to DC on my 10th birthday, 1996.
We got in to the capital building and congress was finishing up something i have no clue about... i just know both my aunt and uncle were not pleased.

The day we went to see the changing of the guard, it was a hot day... i had a heat stroke and toughened it out, my ex-uncle left to go to the bathroom, he seemed nervious. I had no idea what it was about to this day.

Our airplane ride back is something i remember clearly. I seen someone just three seats ahead of me, drop a photo of me. One that was taken of me back in Nebraska just before i left. The person holding it... i have no recollection. (i have a theory as after my return things became more ...pieces falling into place.)

Upon my return, I was bullied twice as much, i'd get into trouble a lot easier, come home fear for my workalcoholic dad come home.

This Gave Birth to what i call the Organization.
to skip a few things, i will list them off
1. bullied.
2. find out i was trans.
3. i end up becoming a victim to Anna Freud's childhood development program turning me into a depressed victim of emotional abuse.
4. diagnosed with ASD.
5. Go to alternative school,
6. Get molested by a friend's step dad.
7. graduate.
8. meet up with wrong crowd...
9. get beat up and bullied by that crowd.
10. came out trans.
11. lost all friends.
12. traveled only to find i have no where and no one in the world...
13. became a recluse.

ah but tbis sounds like it's all about me... No i am not John Titor as far as i know... but there is some weird evidence that i am led to think we are the same, as my life is meant to be reclusive.

Again... i am not John Titor, and i will deny that until 2035 when i can be like, "yeah told you so."

However i can time travel. just astrally. Trippy huh?

Parts Three through Five will cover different events of recent history. (Covid19 Resrictions, What Nebraska Did for Covid19, and the George Floyd Protests.) All three will be fairly short.

p.s. how much of this post is stretched truth? ;)

I've been to most states, but there's something wrong with Nebraska and West Virginia.
I totally agree with you. I haven't been to WV i think i passed through there when i went to maine back in 2010. But i don't remember much on it.

I lived in Nebraska as a little kid. I only remember the hot dog restaurant and Godfather's Pizza... mmm.

And snow.

Reactions: ESC2367 and Wyote
Part Three: Covid19 restrictions.

Our mask mandates were a reflection of whe trump got covid19... some places prefered it, like corporatikns and such, but ma and pop shops were still in disbelief, this was when karens and the Qanon army were rampantly spitting out harsh words all over. (i will point out this worry in Part Six, as it was mentioned in Part Two)

However, As 2020 was going on, most businesses were like "eh..." followed by, "don't worry about it," or "it's not real"

When the mandate persisted, they kinda followed suit. didn't go all Karen about it. (though i am sure it happened in one of two locations. Lincoln and Omaha.)

I lived in Nebraska as a little kid. I only remember the hot dog restaurant and Godfather's Pizza... mmm.

And snow.
No runza? :O

And snow.

No wonder you're such a weirdo D:

<3

Reactions: ESC2367 and Misty
Lol! I was thinking the exact same thing. :tearsofjoy: <3

Our brains be like that sometimes
giphy.gif

Reactions: Misty and ESC2367
Part Four: What Nebraska Did.
Well... our senitor did some speeches that would have any logical and sane person realize that indeed this guy was trying to kill us using the means of opening up all resturaunts and bars ASAP. and guess what... our numbers skyrocketed.

But this wasn't all, we had the news all gungho about this too and had local business owners be all like "yeah you can come in with out a mask it's all good, but we prefer you have one."

This was the mindset. T.T i fear for my life.

Part Five: George Floyd Protests.

Suprizingly; there were a lot of protesters, and such. One event happened that caussd some concern but as nebraskan law was concerbed the white business owner... who ended up in the spot light of local businesses telling us it's all good to party... shot this kid, 16 years old... or 18... the news didn't cover it much... they made the protesters out to be the bad guys... (this was ABC news, which was the news i grew up with.)

The news had a bunch of weird contradictive things... as they also have a live broadcast of the funeral. (though ABC local news is still right wing.)

It just goes to show how racist Nebraska still is.

Part Six: My Worries on Nebraska,

This is what scares the living shit out of me, be prepared this is gonna be a long one...

Nebraska was one of the few states that votes 65-70% for what ever republican is in office. I wouldn't doubt that if Katlyn Jenner were to run... she'd still have most of Nebraska's Votes... probably 99% of them,

Nebraskans are a proud people, they love their own... under conditions... They'll back you as long as you are Cishet and White. Anything else and you're considered subhuman. Even by family.

Nebraskans will almost always treat you witb respect in a one on one... as they're raised on "first impressions" to the point they are kind to everyone until they find out certain things and it can be as little as you being an ally with a rainbow flag bumper sticker,

There are three types of republicans here.
1. TrumpStans and Karens
these are horrifying... they are not like the rest of the nation... it's like they have brains... but it may be due to the fact almost everyone here is a republican.

2. GOP Boomer, (sorry for my millinial terminology.)
But really this is the type most of my family is in... (I am related to the Sass family... and they're the more liberal of the bunch.)

3. The Centralist Right.
This is the ones who i tend to accidently befriend, they are never twofaced... yet they listen to Joe Rogan.... and felt Trump was a better option than Biden or Hillary...

Okay so you know the republican madness.

There are some who are left wing... you'll have better odds finding another INFJ born here before finding a left winger outside of Omaha or Lincoln.

They tend to go to the city...

With Titor saying Omaha will be the new capital of the united states. I am starting to see this.

There are many signs.
1/6/2021 is the first.
Trump really wants to be president again... Nebraska will probably accept him with open arms.
They know that i would come to this conclusion.

:D (if i don't die by the time i write part seven... in which will come to me through dream... on the accuracy of this all... we'll know.)

:O i totally forgotten part seven.
For sure this would be quite ironic... here are some food chains that started in Nebraska or have been popularized in Nebraska.
Runza, Pizza Ranch, Valentino's, Old Country Buffet (though i think Texas also plays a big part in the Resturaunts Inc. game... look up Resturaunts Inc. sometime. You will be shocked at how much relation to a more recent line of things.

But the reason behind this seventh part is simply to cover the most horrifying aspect of this all... Warren Buffet.
While we have three billionaires comparing their cocks on how far they can travel in space. We have a really "down to earth" billionaire who once held the title of the world's richest man... who has for the last decade been slowly buying real estate of Omaha Metro. Nearly 80% of the town i live in is technically owned by his real estate services.

It was a weird experience as one street... (which is kinda like one of the more popularly known streets in this specific town of La Vista. Park View Blvd.) I used to walk that street when i went to this one dude's... (whom recently passed away.) house in the neighboring suburb. It was a long 3 mile walk. i liked those walks.

on this street in particular, there was a time when i could have swore several people were either kicked out, or decided to just leave knowing full well mr. Buffet was buying a bunch of property. Practically every house had a "Berkshire-Hathaway Real Estate" Sign in their yard. it was like some weird political campain but for houses.

There are several other realtor companies here... but i found it weird... so a few years later, the apartments, were getting a facelift. It was weird for us to have this much change... The golf course on this same street was bought out, and is currently transformed into a manmade lake, the old abandoned walmart and several businesses that held so much of my good memories of junior high... (and they are very few.) Is currently being changed into a condo. I am currently unsure of who owns the condo... but i have a sneaky suspicion it is connected.

Now, the most heartbreaking of this all... is that when you check out the La Vista, Nebraska wikipedia page... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Vista,_Nebraska
the image is the overpass to G. Stanley Hall... an elementary school... prior to this... our little thing was this dinosaur...

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...d6bda/5aab098db71bb.image.jpg?resize=1200,966

it was taken down for a more corporate "Shell" gas station. It took away the last of the small town feel of La Vista despite being a suburb of omaha.

A lot of La Vista has some really weird history... it is a fairly new town too. lol

So my mom and La Vista are practically the same age.

Also, i was in the last Ninth grade class of the junior high.

As you can see... there is some kind of network working under the surface that no one wants to be known. But i see it... i see all the connections. (did i mention? G Stanley Hall... the school was named after this guy... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Stanley_Hall )

but also this school and the elementary school i went to (La Vista West) is simply a few blocks away...

Okay, so how is it all connected? :3 i would like to hear your thoughts.

:3 they're connected. It is a rabbit hole. Designed with avant garde in mind. Nebraska is commonly known for two things... Football... and being a flyoverstate.

Children of the Corn?

BCE2E587-53AC-416F-B85F-216C262CBAF3.jpeg