Staff member
Administrator
Aug 21, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
May the 4th Be With You

What's Your Lightsaber Color? Are you a pure color or a hybrid? Why?

Blue Blades symbolize a Jedi Guardian, a trained Jedi Knight (or higher) who dedicates themselves to protecting other people, using their skills in missions or combat rather than staying at the temple.

Green Blades signify a Jedi Consular, who focuses more on learning the complex ways of the force instead of fighting battles. They'll fight when they need to, but otherwise they'd rather train, meditate, truly become one with the force.

Orange Blades symbolize struggle with the dark side.

Red Blades are exclusive to the Sith. The crystals to make red blades are imbued with the evil intent and ability of the users. A red lightsaber literally means someone is a bad person and has bad intentions. Bad vibes.

Purple Blades do not correlate to any roles, ideologies, or rules other than perhaps speaking to the soul of their wielder.

Yellow Blades were intended to symbolize the equal dedication to protection, battle, and scholarly pursuits. However, many gray Jedi have yellow blades.

White Blades are for people who serve a purpose higher than themselves, be it their order or a distinct purpose, like bringing the Empire itself to justice. Wielders of white sabers don't follow countless rules like the Jedi. They just follow one rule: loyalty to their cause. They are somehow more morally gray and yet more idealistic than the Jedi.

The Brown Blade is unique. There is only one truly brown lightsaber in the galaxy. Bnar's Sacrifice was a brown-crystal blade with a very distinct rule: once someone used the brown crystal of Bnar's Sacrifice to make their own weapon, it could not be used by another unless completely disassembled.

The Black Blade the darksaber, was made by the first Mandalorian to join the Jedi order. His family stole the artifact back from the Jedi Archives when the Republic fell. It fell from terrorists into the hands of Sabine Wren, a rebel that trained alongside Ezra Bridger in some Jedi combat and ways. Sabine Wren's true goal was to become a symbol of the influence her people could have on bringing the galaxy back to justice. By virtue of holding the weapon, the person with the darkblade rules the Mandalorians.

Have Fun!
PAX!!!

May the 4th Be With You

Blue Blades symbolize a Jedi Guardian, a trained Jedi Knight (or higher) who dedicates themselves to protecting other people, using their skills in missions or combat rather than staying at the temple.

Green Blades signify a Jedi Consular, who focuses more on learning the complex ways of the force instead of fighting battles. They'll fight when they need to, but otherwise they'd rather train, meditate, truly become one with the force.

Red Blades are exclusive to the Sith. The crystals to make red blades are imbued with the evil intent and ability of the users. A red lightsaber literally means someone is a bad person and has bad intentions. Bad vibes.

Purple Blades do not correlate to any roles, ideologies, or rules other than perhaps speaking to the soul of their wielder.

Yellow Blades were intended to symbolize the equal dedication to protection, battle, and scholarly pursuits. However, many gray Jedi.

White Blades are for people who serve a purpose higher than themselves, be it their order or a distinct purpose, like bringing the Empire itself to justice. Wielders of white sabers don't follow countless rules like the Jedi. They just follow one rule: loyalty to their cause. They are somehow more morally gray and yet more idealistic than the Jedi.

The Brown Blade is unique. There is only one truly brown lightsaber in the galaxy. Bnar's Sacrifice was a brown-crystal blade with a very distinct rule: once someone used the brown crystal of Bnar's Sacrifice to make their own weapon, it could not be used by another unless completely disassembled.

The Black Blade the darksaber, was made by the first Mandalorian to join the Jedi order. His family stole the artifact back from the Jedi Archives when the Republic fell. It fell from terrorists into the hands of Sabine Wren, a rebel that trained alongside Ezra Bridger in some Jedi combat and ways. Sabine Wren's true goal was to become a symbol of the influence her people could have on bringing the galaxy back to justice. By virtue of holding the weapon, the person with the darkblade rules the Mandalorians.

Have Fun!
PAX!!!
I'm going with blue because, Viva la Justice! And also going with Green because at heart they seem to desire calmness and I love the thought of becoming one with things, especially the force itself. ;)

That sounded kind of weird, in hindsight, but you know what I meant. ^.^

May the 4th Be With You

Yellow Blades were intended to symbolize the equal dedication to protection, battle, and scholarly pursuits. However, many gray Jedi.

Have Fun!
PAX!!!
What color are you Asa? If you want to share that in here, ofc.

So I'd be a hybrid I think, of these two colours (I assume it's just a light orange blade which I'd be but sometimes who tf knows with colours).
A lot of my personal ethics are to do with not going too far out of control as much as it is to be a 'good' person in the typical sense. The higher purpose would be both in following this personal code, and in communit(y/ies). All whilst not trying to be a raging lunatic. Moreover, I like not having the 'countless rules like the Jedi' and being able to omit the spiritual emphasis they put on the force.

I always went with silver and cyan in KotOR.

black-purple-striated.jpg

Purple. That way I wouldn't have to worry about adhering to anyone's categories. Green is my dominant mindset, but there are parts of me I value that aren't green. Yellow is appealing in concept, but adhering to Gray Jedi dogma isn't for me.

When I was younger my saber would have been a hybrid of green and blue, so aqua. <3

Green and White blade, with Blue aura.