The Character Analysis Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Character Analysis Test

Moralist

You have a high Morality score. That's both good and bad. It's good, because that means you're a decent human being. It's bad, because your other traits are less developed, and you might get in the way of yourself, and your success because of your high moral standard.

You scored 43% on Organization, higher than 45% of your peers.
You scored 53% on Morality, higher than 46% of your peers.
You scored 34% on Adaptability, higher than 13% of your peers.
You scored 49% on Creativity, higher than 68% of your peers.

Your result for The Character Analysis Test ...
Yin-Yang

You scored

An interesting combination. You are both Moral and Flexible. This means you are a good liar. Not because you lied on the test, but because you can bend your morality to suit you, while still remaining moral. You should definitely try for the career of an actor.

Your result for The Character Analysis Test ...
Inventor

You scored
Oh yeah. You're good. Not only do you have a high creativity score, you also have a good adaptability score. That means you can easily invent solutions to the most difficult problems. However, it might be difficult for you to properly analyze the problem due to your low organization score. Regardless, you have so many ideas buzzing around in your head, you're bound to come up with a solution eventually.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 43% on Organization, higher than 45% of your peers.

You scored 45% on Morality, higher than 29% of your peers.

You scored 52% on Adaptability, higher than 76% of your peers.

You scored 59% on Creativity, higher than 90% of your peers.

Last edited:
Moralist.

• You scored 36% on Organization, higher than 22% of your peers.

• You scored 66% on Morality, higher than 71% of your peers.

• You scored 48% on Adaptability, higher than 58% of your peers.

• You scored 35% on Creativity, higher than 24% of your peers.

Administrator

You scored
You have a high Organization score. Good for you! It goes without saying that you would be good at administration. You would know where everything is, keep in touch with a large amount of people, and keep something running.

Moralist,

Yin-Yang

An interesting combination. You are both Moral and Flexible. This means you are a good liar. Not because you lied on the test, but because you can bend your morality to suit you, while still remaining moral. You should definitely try for the career of an actor.

Low Average
You scored
You either didn't answer enough questions, or you just glossed over the test. Regardless, you don't show any dominating trait. So, that means you're pretty good with yourself, as you are equal on all 4 points of your personality. Of course, they are low, so it could just mean that you're not in touch with yourself.

That's what I get for answering correctly.

irony?

Administrator

You scored

You have a high Organization score. Good for you! It goes without saying that you would be good at administration. You would know where everything is, keep in touch with a large amount of people, and keep something running.

Reactions: Trifoilum
Scientist
You scored
A mind that is both good at organizing and creating things. Well done! You have the ability to come up with solutions, and to systemize them, plan them out, and realize them. Definitely consider some form of scientific or medical position.

You scored 56% on Organization, higher than 87% of your peers.

You scored 47% on Morality, higher than 35% of your peers.

You scored 27% on Adaptability, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 65% on Creativity, higher than 97% of your peers.

Flexible

You scored

Your dominant trait is your Adaptability. That means you're flexible. While you're not as good at creating new things, you are good at improving on things that are already there- and that's equally as important. You might want to try to "beef up" your other traits- because it's hard to be flexible when you can't organize yourself.

• You scored 39% on Organization, higher than 31% of your peers.

• You scored 48% on Morality, higher than 35% of your peers.

• You scored 52% on Adaptability, higher than 76% of your peers.

• You scored 36% on Creativity, higher than 26% of your peers.
so low? O_O;

You scored

A mind that is both good at organizing and creating things. Well done! You have the ability to come up with solutions, and to systematize them, plan them out, and realize them. Definitely consider some form of scientific or medical position.

My adaptability was in the 8th percentile. Lol.

why do all these tests tell me I'm wrong for being balanced? :( and what is morality? (For the record I answered all the questions and thought about each one)

Prophet

You scored

Now, don't take this the wrong way. You are probably not a prophet in the strictest sense of the word. However, your creativity allows you to come up with brilliant ideas on how to spread your morality. You are good at inventing reasons for people to follow you. Whether this is a good or bad thing... well, that's entirely up to you.

Holy Warrior

You scored
Not only are you a moral person, you're also well organized. That means you are capable of being concise about your morals, and prove to people why you are right. That's a very good trait, and I would use it- perhaps to become a politician who genuinely wants to help the people.

-------------
Funny.

Dropped a bit of morality for creativity over the last year. I think it was making my loved one drink poison.

Inventor

Oh yeah. You're good. Not only do you have a high creativity score, you also have a good adaptability score. That means you can easily invent solutions to the most difficult problems. However, it might be difficult for you to properly analyze the problem due to your low organization score. Regardless, you have so many ideas buzzing around in your head, you're bound to come up with a solution eventually.

You scored 30% on Organization, higher than 10% of your peers.
You scored 43% on Morality, higher than 26% of your peers.
You scored 51% on Adaptability, higher than 70% of your peers.
You scored 60% on Creativity, higher than 91% of your peers.

Yin-Yang

You scored

Apparently not that good of a liar. I've never been able to fool my mom.

Moralist
You scored

You have a high Morality score. That's both good and bad. It's good, because that means you're a decent human being. It's bad, because your other traits are less developed, and you might get in the way of yourself, and your success because of your high moral standard.