The Character Analysis Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Character Analysis Test

Scientist too. :)

Moralist

I also got the Moralist. Hm.

Leader

You scored

Flexible, and organized. Well done! You possess a great strength. Not only can you adapt to your surroundings, you can also impose your will on them, thanks to your thorough approach to everything. You would make a great administrator, as the category suggests.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 63% on Organization, higher than 97% of your peers.

• You scored 31% on Morality, higher than 5% of your peers.

• You scored 55% on Adaptability, higher than 82% of your peers.

• You scored 26% on Creativity, higher than 6% of your peers.

Scientist

You scored

A mind that is both good at organizing and creating things. Well done! You have the ability to come up with solutions, and to systemize them, plan them out, and realize them. Definitely consider some form of scientific or medical position.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 58% on Organization, higher than 91% of your peers.

• You scored 49% on Morality, higher than 39% of your peers.

• You scored 29% on Adaptability, higher than 5% of your peers.

• You scored 52% on Creativity, higher than 76% of your peers.

Administrator

You have a high Organization score. Good for you! It goes without saying that you would be good at administration. You would know where everything is, keep in touch with a large amount of people, and keep something running.

Moralist

You scored

You have a high Morality score. That's both good and bad. It's good, because that means you're a decent human being. It's bad, because your other traits are less developed, and you might get in the way of yourself, and your success because of your high moral standard.

Moralist.

Prophet

You scored
Now, don't take this the wrong way. You are probably not a prophet in the strictest sense of the word. However, your creativity allows you to come up with brilliant ideas on how to spread your morality. You are good at inventing reasons for people to follow you. Whether this is a good or bad thing... well, that's entirely up to you.

Moralist

You have a high Morality score. That's both good and bad. It's good, because that means you're a decent human being. It's bad, because your other traits are less developed, and you might get in the way of yourself, and your success because of your high moral standard.

Moralist

Yin-Yang

An interesting combination. You are both Moral and Flexible. This means you are a good liar. Not because you lied on the test, but because you can bend your morality to suit you, while still remaining moral. You should definitely try for the career of an actor.

I would enjoy acting, just not many opportunities around here heh.

Prophet

Now, don't take this the wrong way. You are probably not a prophet in the strictest sense of the word. However, your creativity allows you to come up with brilliant ideas on how to spread your morality. You are good at inventing reasons for people to follow you. Whether this is a good or bad thing... well, that's entirely up to you.

Not too bad, I suppose. It works for me...

Holy Warrior

Not only are you a moral person, you're also well organized. That means you are capable of being concise about your morals, and prove to people why you are right. That's a very good trait, and I would use it- perhaps to become a politician who genuinely wants to help the people.​

Holy Warrior

You scored

Not only are you a moral person, you're also well organized. That means you are capable of being concise about your morals, and prove to people why you are right. That's a very good trait, and I would use it- perhaps to become a politician who genuinely wants to help the people.

I was a Moralist before. I think I'm transforming...

Do you see butterfly wings?

You scored

Messiah

Very similar to the Prophet type, but you are not only good at spreading your ideas, you're also good at adapting old beliefs to your system. If you were to start an idea, it would probably take off with great gusto. While you might make a bad leader of people, you certainly can inspire them.

Your Analysis

*Organization Distribution - You scored 30% on Organization, higher than 10% of your peers.
*Morality Distribution - You scored 66% on Morality, higher than 71% of your peers.
*Adaptability Distribution - You scored 52% on Adaptability, higher than 76% of your peers.
*Creativity Distribution - You scored 52% on Creativity, higher than 76% of your peers.

Last edited:
Just did it again

Got Moralist again

Prophet
You scored

Moralist

You scored