Teens warned of risks from 'vodka tampon' use | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Teens warned of risks from 'vodka tampon' use

Vodka eye shots or vodka tampons, I can't for the life of figure out which is the most retarded.

My favorite part about drinking is the actual drinking. I don't get the appeal of this...

There's also at least a gradual change from sobriety to blind drunk, no matter how fast you drink. I'm not sure how I'd handle instant drunkeness with none of the effort required to get there.

I'm going to have to try this..

not.

Another thing the kids are doing these days is taking shots of vodka mixed with dimatapp. Very dangerous.

Vodka eye shots or vodka tampons, I can't for the life of figure out which is the most retarded.

I know. What next? In the ear?
"You're doing it wrong."

I thought alcohol had to be processed by the liver first - or is that some kind of ancillary conversion-to-glucose thing? I don't know anything about this topic but I thought there were a few essential extra steps your body had to go through in processing alcohol in order to become drunk.

No, you can get alcohol to absorb directly into the bloodstream a variety of ways. Enemas are the quickest, I hear, and the deadliest. Without the liver to filter it, it's an "instant" high, but it can also kill you very quickly. It doesn't take much alcohol to kill you; so when the liver goes, you're in a lot of trouble.

But this is just...gross. :p

Shoot. Use liquid nitrogen. See what happens. Or dry ice up the coochie! Yeah! Check out the high on that...

I guarantee some poor soul is going to take argygils advice.

you guys need to watch the beer butt-bong videos. Funniest shit I've seen ever. All the boys gather around watching some guy shove a beer bong up his ass and scream in pain as it burns his insides, and then towards the end, the guy stands up and holds the can "I got that ALL in my ass!" hahahahahahahah

i wish [MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION] would do this, but instead of alcohol use battery acid, mango flavored battery acid.

i wish [MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION] would do this, but instead of alcohol use battery acid, mango flavored battery acid.

i dont listen to what my wives tell me to do. your job is to be in the kitcchennn hoe

feminism says hi bitch, on your knees. IM BREAKING THIS GLASS CEILING AND IM TAKING M SANDWICHES WITH ME

feminism says hi bitch, on your knees. IM BREAKING THIS GLASS CEILING AND IM TAKING M SANDWICHES WITH ME

bitch no you dont i'm coming after you with my wooden spoon.

Ya no thanks. alcohol burns enough going down one's throat. There is no way I'm sticking it anywhere but my mouth.

butt* my mouth.
Fixed it for 'ya.

@88chaz88

Yeah, it honestly doesn't sound like that much fun. By the time I get drunk enough I usually want the night to be over and to be able to go to bed. Starting the night off that way sounds terrible. Also, what do you do when your buzz starts to die off at a party? Take a fifth with you into the bathroom so you can pour it in your ass? Hopefully they don't forget to wipe, or else when their moms do their laundry they'll know something is up.

My favorite part about drinking is the actual drinking. I don't get the appeal of this...
..Indeed. INDEED. WHY PEOPLE WHY-- is being drunk that attractive? D: is getting dangerously high that attractive?

*head hurts*

..Indeed. INDEED. WHY PEOPLE WHY-- is being drunk that attractive? D: is getting dangerously high that attractive?

*head hurts*
Well...to be fair I enjoy being drunk as well, but most of the enjoyment comes from the drinking it takes to get there over a period of time with friends. To be instantly drunk would suck.

Well...to be fair I enjoy being drunk as well, but most of the enjoyment comes from the drinking it takes to get there over a period of time with friends. To be instantly drunk would suck.

Seconded.

But I do like finally getting drunk and just letting everything go!

Seconded.

But I do like finally getting drunk and just letting everything go!

Getting drunk that quickly you miss out on that wonderful warm buzz you get at first.

Last edited:
Getting drunk that quickly you miss out on that wonderful warm buzz you get at first.

That is true a nice prolonged buzz can be just what you need. And often times I don't get hung over if I'm just buzzed even for most of the night.

Thank god for a high tolerance.