Teens warned of risks from 'vodka tampon' use | INFJ Forum

Teens warned of risks from 'vodka tampon' use

Hahahaha this is the funniest thing I've read all day! I didn't understand what they did with the tampons until I read the article. Is this a joke?!

Hahahaha this is the funniest thing I've read all day! I didn't understand what they did with the tampons until I read the article. Is this a joke?!
I very much hope so. Somehow, I doubt it though. You just know some kid is out there trying this right now.

'how to videos' ... that is fucking disgusting.

'how to videos' ... that is fucking disgusting.
Oh my...there aren't links to those are there? I didn't even see that. AAGGGHHHhhhh....

Sometimes I get a funnel and pour vodka down my dick hole. Same effect.

Reactions: kammy
Wait till you hear about alcoholic enemas.

awww, beaten to it.

the ubc engineering students did this with a funnel in their bums
it didn't end well, as i recall

This makes me wish that I had a vagina. Almost.

This reminds me of that one time when these kids at my school chewed a bunch of gum because it had some odd chemical in it and they got sent to the ER from an overdose of another chemical in the gum. While I'm more disgusted here, the other was far more impressive/creative.

This was better than last year's announcement about werewolf prevention. At least those don't hide in the crotch/bum.

Simpsons did it Simpsons did it.

Oh my god... Being a girl just got so much more fucking amazing. I'm adding this to the list, right below 'multiple orgasms' and above 'getting out of speeding tickets.'

The vagina and rectum are both quite capable of absorbing chemistries into the bloodstream.

cheers,
Ian

Not just quite capable, it's like injecting vodka into your bloodstream.

This doctor kinda goes off when explaining it. He seems a bit dumb to me but whatevz. You know, he just operates on people.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhrpBNuB1o"]YouTube - vodka tampons and anal beer bongs![/ame]

OMG that video ahaha....the song.

Burning vodka vagina.

.... /runs screaming

I suppose I can see why it would work. I mean, I've heard of people crushing up E and parachuting it up their ass, but this is the first time I've heard of someone doing that with alcohol.

My favorite part about drinking is the actual drinking. I don't get the appeal of this...