Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

pear.gif

You Are a Pear

You are independent, intelligent, and a free thinker.
You can accomplish great things, especially when you do them on your own.

You are direct, honest, and sometimes even a bit brutal.
There's not much that gets in the way of you and your ambition.

While you are hard nosed, you do have a much sweeter side to you.
It takes times for you to soften toward someone, but once you do, you'll be their friend for life.

That last part is spot on, actually. :p

You Are More Yang

Masculine
Creative
Angry
Spring
Summer
Morning
Sun
Space
Active
Wood
Chocolate

Hah!

wow so much diversity...we can make an awesome fruit salad!

I got a stupid apple :p

Oh wait, I'm eating an apple...of the caramel variety. Anywho I like mangoes better ><

saturn.jpg
You Should Rule Saturn

Saturn is a mysterious planet that can rarely be seen with the naked eye.

You are perfect to rule Saturn because like its rings, you don't always follow the rules of nature.
And like Saturn, to really be able to understand you, someone must delve beyond your appearance.

You are not an easy person to befriend. However, once you enter a friendship, you'll be a friend for life.
You think slowly but deeply. You only gain great understanding after a situation has passed.

(Also, fairly accurate, especially the last line.)

saturn.jpg

You Should Rule Saturn

You are perfect to rule Saturn because like its rings, you don't always follow the rules of nature.
And like Saturn, to really be able to understand you, someone must delve beyond your appearance.

You are not an easy person to befriend. However, once you enter a friendship, you'll be a friend for life.
You think slowly but deeply. You only gain great understanding after a situation has passed.

Ha!!!interesting the sailor moon character I have as my avy right now is sailor saturn xD

You Should Rule Jupiter
Huge and hot, Jupiter is a quickly turning planet with short days and intense gravity.

You are perfect to rule Jupiter, because you are both dominant and kind.
You have great strength and confidence, but you never abuse your power.

You are always right. Even if you make mistakes, you compensate for them... before anyone knows it.

Headstrong and ambitious, you always have a goal in mind. You are optimistic and believe thing things will always work out.

*raises hand*

I drink more tea than I drink water. And that's saying something, because I'm a compulsive water drinker too.

Mind, I don't often stray from Orange Pekoe, Chai, Green, and English Breakfast Teas. You know, the staples you can find at every continental breakfast across North America. I take 'em with milk or black (except Green tea, of course). I used to like Earl Grey with lemon and honey, but I've switched it up recently.

My mom is BIG on herbal and fruit teas because it's an Eastern European thing, but I rarely indulge unless I'm sick or she sifts through her collection and finds the one that's supposedly going to cure whatever I have.

I also love saenggang cha (ginger tea) and boricha (a really light tea made from barley). My ex-boyfriend's mother used to always make a pot of boricha for me when she knew I was coming over :)

I've read that the lactaid in cream takes away from the health benefits of tea (antioxidents and flavenoids etc.) I substitute soy milk to avoid that and it's really good.

Right now, I'm reading about different herbal infusions and their healing properties. (Which, I guess aren't actually teas) What does your mom give you when you're sick that works?

Has anyone here made their own infusion?

I've read that the lactaid in cream takes away from the health benefits of tea (antioxidents and flavenoids etc.) I substitute soy milk to avoid that and it's really good.

Really? I actually didn't know that. It's the only spot of dairy I include in my diet too :/

Right now, I'm reading about different herbal infusions and their healing properties. (Which, I guess aren't actually teas) What does your mom give you when you're sick that works?

Haha. I actually ran down to the cabinet to check.

Pansy Tea actually helps me with any stomach aches or heartburn. Oak Bark is my mother's favourite. She drinks it for her skin and hair, and apparently, it works. I just don't like the taste of it.

Melisa or valerian root extract are used for restlessness or sleep issues.

There's also a whole bunch, but most of them are actually brand name herbal infusions with labels like "For Nervousness" or "Weight Loss" or " Digestion" or "Influenza," etc, etc.

Just walk into any Eastern European-owned delicatessen and you'll see a whole wall of these things. As a culture, they're really into this stuff. I wish I knew more about it.

Last edited:
Yin

saturn.jpg

You Should Rule Saturn

I enjoy tea and coffee.

When it comes to tea, I'm really not that picky.
I drink breakfast tea in the morning, earl grey during the day if I can't get coffee, a really good apple spice tea I stumbled across in the evening, and then a valerian/ginger root tea on nights I have a hard time falling asleep. If I have any, I'll drink green or white tea during the day too.

I drink my tea like my coffee; black (or without any sugar/milk).
Helps me control hunger durring the day. Otherwise I'd be eating 24/7

You Should Rule Saturn

saturn.jpg

Oak Bark for skin and hair, eh??
I have been looking for some beauty brew. ..

black-tea.jpg

You Are Black Tea

You have a bold personality. You're not afraid of simply being yourself.
You have the courage to speak the truth. You are fearless in your actions.

You come off as a bit intimidating and unapproachable. Only confident people are attracted to you.
You don't try to scare off anyone. You're just an intense person!

Well, this is me today at least. I feel very intense and fearless.

I am a tea drinker, I like Orange Pekoe or Earl Grey, not herbal teas though.

black-tea.jpg

You Are Black Tea

You have a bold personality. You're not afraid of simply being yourself.
You have the courage to speak the truth. You are fearless in your actions.

You come off as a bit intimidating and unapproachable. Only confident people are attracted to you.
You don't try to scare off anyone. You're just an intense person!

yin.jpg

You Are More Yin

Feminine
Devoted
Forgiving
Fall
Winter
Afternoon
Moon
Time
Passive
Metal