Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

Which Kind of Tea are you?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofteaareyouquiz/

You Are White Tea

You are quite delicate and very sensitive. You are easily overwhelmed.
Peace and serenity are important to you. You shy away from intensity of any sort.

You appreciate a simple quiet moment. You can relax easily without feeling bored.
You take the time to enjoy life. Even when things are busy, you make the time.

white-tea.jpg

You Are White Tea

white-tea.jpg

Peace and serenity are important to you. You shy away from intensity of any sort.

You appreciate a simple quiet moment. You can relax easily without feeling bored.

What Kind of Tea Are You?

Which fruit are you?

http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeoffruitareyouquiz/

You Are an Orange

You have a zest for life, especially for anything colorful, wild, or dramatic.
You have a unique take on the world, and you're not afraid to be a little funky.

You are a bit reserved toward people who don't know you well.
You have a thick skin, which can protect you from anything that goes wrong in your life.

Once someone does get to know you, they totally get and appreciate you.
Your friends see you as a bright person with a refreshing take on life.

orange.gif

You Are White Tea

Truth be told, I am the black tea. Bold and intimidating it says.
I'm more Lady Grey, dark and fruity.

You Are White Tea

You Are a Strawberry

strawberry.gif

You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there's nothing you ordinary or average about you.

You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.
Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.

You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.
In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.

What Type of Fruit Are You?

You Are Chai Tea

chai-tea.jpg

There are many subtle sides to your personality. You are difficult to decode.
You are a complex and deep individual. You have many nuanced beliefs, and your mood frequently changes.

You are a creative and expressive person. You draw your inspiration from the whole world.
You enjoy exotic food, music, and travel. Your tastes are very international.

apple.gif

You Are an Apple

You are strong, powerful, and even a bit stubborn at times.
You have enough strength to help those around you in trouble.

You are adventurous and charming. Many people are drawn to you.
You love life, and you enjoy traveling the world. You enjoy fine food, art, and culture.

People have accused you of being a snob, but that's not accurate.
You do enjoy the best things in life. Unlike snobs, you truly appreciate quality... not just pretend to.

You Are Black Tea
You have a bold personality. You're not afraid of simply being yourself.
You have the courage to speak the truth. You are fearless in your actions.

You come off as a bit intimidating and unapproachable. Only confident people are attracted to you.
You don't try to scare off anyone. You're just an intense person!

o_O

None of my answers on that quiz even remotely fit that. I've deduced it's because I picked running and working out on the first two questions. That doesn't make me "bold" or "fearless." That makes me health and self-conscious.

Who here drinks tea compulsively,
or perhaps would consider themself to be a tea connoisseur?

What's your favorite?

I bought a ton of stinging nettle tea because it's supposed to be chock full of health benefits... but I've not tried it yet.

What's your favorite?

I bought a ton of stinging nettle tea because it's supposed to be chock full of health benefits... but I've not tried it yet.

I love all kinds, my favorite would have to be white..but I also enjoy black,green, and special flavored teas like mango scent etc.

Who here drinks tea compulsively,
or perhaps would consider themself a connoisseur of tea?

*raises hand*

I drink more tea than I drink water. And that's saying something, because I'm a compulsive water drinker too.

Mind, I don't often stray from Orange Pekoe, Chai, Green, and English Breakfast Teas. You know, the staples you can find at every continental breakfast across North America. I take 'em with milk or black (except Green tea, of course). I used to like Earl Grey with lemon and honey, but I've switched it up recently.

My mom is BIG on herbal and fruit teas because it's an Eastern European thing, but I rarely indulge unless I'm sick or she sifts through her collection and finds the one that's supposedly going to cure whatever I have.

I also love saenggang cha (ginger tea) and boricha (a really light tea made from barley). My ex-boyfriend's mother used to always make a pot of boricha for me when she knew I was coming over :)

Last edited:
lemon.gif

You Are a Lemon

You have a very distinct personality. And if you're not being sweet, you're a little hard to take.
You're a bit overpowering, especially in one on one situations.

And while you are very dominant, sometimes your power is needed and appreciated.
You can liven up a dull situation, and you definitely bring a fresh outlook.

You are a bit of an acquired taste, and you tend to grow on people over time.
People feel refreshed and rejuvenated after spending time with you.

(one of the most truthful test results to date)

Last edited:
I like tea actually. We used to have Lipton's English tea. pretty good. I also like mint tea, and on occasion ginger tea. The only cold tea beverage i like is raspberry iced tea.