Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

lol you know you love tomatoes!!! don't try to hide it! :p

Well, chili DOES need tomatoes, but I like the fruit/vegetable (Whatever it is) but NOT the team!!!

We straight???

chili is made of beans....

that means

PROTIEN!!

You Are Tomato Soup

You are open minded and curious about the world. You can help but learn as much as you can about things.
You are introverted, intellectual, and introspective. In other words, you have a big brain... and you use it.

You are a bit of a culinary expert, and you are an excellent cook.
You know how to balance delicate flavors well and can whip up a mean bowl of soup.

You Are Tomato Soup

You are open minded and curious about the world. You can help but learn as much as you can about things.
You are introverted, intellectual, and introspective. In other words, you have a big brain... and you use it.

You are a bit of a culinary expert, and you are an excellent cook.
You know how to balance delicate flavors well and can whip up a mean bowl of soup.

Solar, renounce your tomatoes, come to the dark side...

You Are Clam Chowder

You are cynical and a bit provincial. You don't trust what's new or trendy.
You are also indulgent and hedonistic. You like rich foods, and you would never count calories.

You are not a big cooker - or a big foodie. Food is not complicated for you.
You eat what's comfortable. And what's from a box or can. You're very low maintenance.

You Are Clam Chowder

You are cynical and a bit provincial. You don't trust what's new or trendy.
You are also indulgent and hedonistic. You like rich foods, and you would never count calories.

Thank the lord I thought I was alone.

I will now celebrate by microwaving a can of Campbell's tomato soup

You are not a big cooker - or a big foodie. Food is not complicated for you.
You eat what's comfortable. And what's from a box or can. You're very low maintenance.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :m197: you come back one year!!! :m146:

SOUP NAZI!!!!!

SOUPNAZI.png

*giggles uncontrollably*

I got chicken soup. but I'm not actually a fan of chicken soup...

I even chose broccoli cheese... why didn't they give me broccoli cheese?

NO SOUP FOR ME...

Heck I don't even really like soup anyways, I rarely eat it. Why did I even take this test when I didn't even get the soup that I picked??!!! lol :mjedib:

I got chicken soup. but I'm not actually a fan of chicken soup...

I even chose broccoli cheese... why didn't they give me broccoli cheese?

NO SOUP FOR ME...

Heck I don't even really like soup anyways, I rarely eat it. Why did I even take this test when I didn't even get the soup that I picked??!!! lol :mjedib:

Same here! Ill save some hommade cream of broccoli soup for ya! :D

Same here! Ill save some hommade cream of broccoli soup for ya! :D

Sounds awsome thanks Entyqua, I'll be over tonight around 6pm, lol!

You Are Miso Soup

You are worldly and well traveled. You have lived a lot of life, and you know there is a lot more too see!
You are very interested in new experiences, especially new literary and cultural experiences.

You have a refined palate and love many exotic tastes. You get used to "acquired tastes" fairly easily.
For you, soup doesn't have to be a meal. You can appreciate a simple soup any time.

I love miso soup!

I got Clam Chowder...there are very few foods that I can say I hate as much as clam chowder.