Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

You Are Australia

You are friendly, laid back, and casual. Not much gets under your skin.
You are an open book and very easy to talk to. You always have a great story to tell... you've been on many adventures.

You are highly independent and a bit of a loner. You have carved your own path in life, and you don't have many who want to join you on your voyage.
You are energetic and focused. You like to be productive, and you like to keep moving. You love being outdoors.

Heh. And I always considered this a continent I didn't really care if I got to see. And not because of Shai Gar, although he definately adds to it </sarcasm>

Interesting result. I was expecting to get Europe, actually. But Aussieland is cool.

blue.jpg
Your Primary Mood Color is Blue

You are a sensitive and reflective person. You have a good intuition for emotions.
You can sense what people are feeling and even sometimes what they are thinking.

You communicate well, and you're also a good listener. You cherish your friends, and every word they say is important to you.
You are always there for the people you love, and you expect the same in return. You crave deep connection and understanding.

I was a bit surprised to get red. Maybe it's my mood today.

You Are More Yin

Feminine
Devoted
Forgiving
Fall
Winter
Afternoon
Moon
Time
Passive
Metal
Honey

You Are More Yin
Feminine
Devoted
Forgiving
Fall
Winter
Afternoon
Moon
Time
Passive
Metal
Honey

:)

africa.jpg

You Are Africa

You are unpredictable, chaotic, and a bit of an underachiever. People say you don't live up to your potential.
You have so many resources at your disposal, but you haven't figured out how to use them yet.

You've had a hard (and possibly even violent) life, but you've remained beautiful and even tranquil at times.
You are a mystery to most people, but that doesn't stop them from wondering about you. You are alluring and magical in many ways.

You Are More Yang

Masculine
Creative
Angry
Spring
Summer
Morning
Sun
Space
Active
Wood
Chocolate

africa.jpg

You Are Africa

You are unpredictable, chaotic, and a bit of an underachiever. People say you don't live up to your potential.
You have so many resources at your disposal, but you haven't figured out how to use them yet.

You've had a hard (and possibly even violent) life, but you've remained beautiful and even tranquil at times.
You are a mystery to most people, but that doesn't stop them from wondering about you. You are alluring and magical in many ways.

Woot score 2 for Africa!

You Are Europe

europe.jpg

You are old fashioned, a true romantic, and an idealist. You sometimes wish you could freeze time and that the world would stop changing.
You appreciate quality over quantity, and you try your best to live the good life.

You appreciate good art, good food, good wine, and good company more than most people you know.
You remember and honor the past. You believe that culture should be preserved and appreciated.

yin.jpg

You Are More Yin

Feminine
Devoted
Forgiving
Fall
Winter
Afternoon
Moon
Time
Passive
Metal
Honey

It said I was yang. O_O LIES!!! I'm not a she-man!!!

You Are More Yin
Feminine
Devoted
Forgiving
Fall
Winter
Afternoon
Moon
Time
Passive
Metal
Honey

You are a sensitive and reflective person. You have a good intuition for emotions.
You can sense what people are feeling and even sometimes what they are thinking.

You communicate well, and you're also a good listener. You cherish your friends, and every word they say is important to you.
You are always there for the people you love, and you expect the same in return. You crave deep connection and understanding.

You Are Antarctica

You are tough, adventurous, and a survivor. You don't let your fears ever hold you back.
You like to challenge yourself in all arenas. You want to see the world and make new discoveries.

People seem you as distant and even cold... and you admit that this can be true at times.
Your own dreams and thoughts are so interesting that they make most other people seem very dull.