Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

I got Clam Chowder...there are very few foods that I can say I hate as much as clam chowder.

Agreed. At least the stuff that has a fishy taste. YUCK!!!

You Are Tomato Soup

You are open minded and curious about the world. You can help but learn as much as you can about things.
You are introverted, intellectual, and introspective. In other words, you have a big brain... and you use it.

You are a bit of a culinary expert, and you are an excellent cook.
You know how to balance delicate flavors well and can whip up a mean bowl of soup.

my soup was wayyy too spicy.

Last edited:
tomato. answered on first instincts.

The panera bread variety is scrumptious, and I've been craving it all week.

Oh my soup was yummy!!! You all missed out!!
Posted via Mobile Device

You Are Tomato Soup

You are open minded and curious about the world. You can help but learn as much as you can about things.
You are introverted, intellectual, and introspective. In other words, you have a big brain... and you use it.

You are a bit of a culinary expert, and you are an excellent cook.
You know how to balance delicate flavors well and can whip up a mean bowl of soup.

CHILI RETREAT!!!

Hehe we got em onthe run!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe if I put potatoes in it that will fix it. Does anyone know if this will fix my soup?

NO, DON'T RUIN IT!!!!

Send me spicey soup please!!!

Dying.... neeed..... spice..... send soup..... please....

it's like sooo hot dude. it's like, unfeasibly hot.

it's like sooo hot dude. it's like, unfeasibly hot.

I want to feel like my mouth has consumed the entire depths of hell and I will burn from the inside out.

I'm a vegan.

Is there anything else I can do??

SERIOUSLY!!! WHERE IS MY SOUP????

well I'd offer my soup...but you chili people wouldn't want my made from scratch lame ole cream of broccoli soup...*drools a little* Too bad *goes to scarf down the rest*

You Are Chicken Noodle Soup

You are a traditional and conservative person. You value the past, and change frightens you. You are very loyal, especially to your family. You prefer a low-key life, with lots of time spent at home.

You like soup because it's easy, quick, and cheap. You tend to have a favorite soup you stick to. Why change a good thing?

Ok, I am a soup fiend and Chicken Noodle is on of my many favorites. Off to Pananera Bread--love that place!

well I'd offer my soup...but you chili people wouldn't want my made from scratch lame ole cream of broccoli soup...*drools a little* Too bad *goes to scarf down the rest*

I am gonna give SLANT a few more minutes to share some of that delicious demon brew before I start begging someone else.

You Are Chicken Noodle Soup

You are a traditional and conservative person. You value the past, and change frightens you.
You are very loyal, especially to your family. You prefer a low-key life, with lots of time spent at home.

You like soup because it's easy, quick, and cheap.
You tend to have a favorite soup you stick to. Why change a good thing?

i <3 soupppp