Stream of Consciousness | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Stream of Consciousness

Technically speaking, all matter is a liquid/gas so perhaps something is always leaking through the roof; besides, literally speaking a roof is better than a glass ceiling.

Technically speaking, we need to create a solution for the leaky roof problem regardless of whether or not matter is going to cooperate.

Technically speaking, we need to create a solution for the leaky roof problem regardless of whether or not matter is going to cooperate.

The roof itself doesn't leak, the leak is caused by the rain; important distinction.

The roof itself doesn't leak, the leak is caused by the rain; important distinction.

So wouldn't we say then that the leak is neither the roof nor the rain but the interaction between the two?

So wouldn't we say then that the leak is neither the roof nor the rain but the interaction between the two?

It's because they like each other so I think you should stop trying to rip them apart.

We should; in fact the "leak" is just the effect of the rain and simultaneously a crappy roof; it's almost like a form of cosmic irony in a way.

Cosmic irony? I know cosmic irony, and you sir are no cosmic irony! Now shut up, I'm drivin'!!

Cosmic irony? I know cosmic irony, and you sir are no cosmic irony! Now shut up, I'm drivin'!!

I'm part of the universe and I know all, so I am cosmic irony; You're driving, let's go, we should visit a place that we don't already know!

It's because they like each other so I think you should stop trying to rip them apart.

If only I myself were the son of Venus; yet I lay waste to those relations in which I roam.

We should; in fact the "leak" is just the effect of the rain and simultaneously a crappy roof; it's almost like a form of cosmic irony in a way.

God is laughing at you Reon.

God needs to stop picking on me, s/he does that shit all the time; it's not funny anymore.

communication is an intractable double-edged sword, to which I have an abnormal addiction to, that I endlessly fight with.

I'm currently attempting to understand myself; therefore I have been spending a lot of time alone.

I don't know how to do this! :m142:

(the monkey is a result of long-standing frustration that ties into all of this)

Last edited:
I want to hibernate for a week, and then wake up refreshed and ready to start working on turning things around.

Reactions: IndigoSensor