^_^
Retired Staff
Mar 9, 2009
Gridania
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your job is to post whatever is in your stream of consciousness at this very moment in no more than one sentence.

Your job is to post whatever is in your stream of consciousness at this very moment in no more than one sentence.

What the hell do you mean by only one sentence, it's a stream of consciousness, you can't do that!

What the hell do you mean by only one sentence, it's a stream of consciousness, you can't do that!

Just think of it like a bucket of water being pulled out of the stream (of consciousness) and splashed into your face.

Just think of it like a bucket of water being pulled out of the stream (of consciousness) and splashed into your face.

A bucket of water: It's about to rain, my mom's workout room has a leak in it, is there a bucket in her room to make sure the water doesn't get on the carpet.

A bucket of water: It's about to rain, my mom's workout room has a leak in it, is there a bucket in her room to make sure the water doesn't get on the carpet.

At least the roof only leaks when it rains (hahahar!).

It is not my fault.

I will break up with you in two seconds if you blame such bullshit on me.

Lets have some fun, this game is sick! I want to take a ride on your disco stick.

I am sorry but this song has been on my mind the whole day....this can potentially be moved to the mature section..just saying lol

Reactions: Faye
Why does Lady Gaga always get stuck in my head and leach on my brain like a bloodsucking lifedrainer?

I will break up with you in two seconds if you blame such bullshit on me.

As long as we get to have amazing makeup sex later because of it.

Why does Lady Gaga always get stuck in my head and leach on my brain like a bloodsucking lifedrainer?

Because you can't read her poker face, and you and me could write a bad romance.

Lets have some fun, this game is sick! I want to take a ride on your disco stick.

I am sorry but this song has been on my mind the whole day....this can potentially be moved to the mature section..just saying lol

Don't think too much; just bust that kick!

Fuck it. Let's go bowling.

Fuck it; let's go bowling.

Reactions: Questingpoet
At least the roof only leaks when it rains (hahahar!).

Technically speaking, all matter is a liquid/gas so perhaps something is always leaking through the roof; besides, literally speaking a roof is better than a glass ceiling.

I couldn't: care, less;