Shanghai lockdown | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Shanghai lockdown

Okay I'll narrow it down. Where did this concept form from? The video you shared about "pre birth experience" aligns with what I feel to be true. It also expands on Birth and Death being the doorways in and out of the physical life and loved ones present when sending off and greeting arrivals. Ill ask if you will try to be more patient with explaining your ideas? Sometimes it takes me a little while for things to resonate but I follow what your saying. Will you speak more about the above quote? It this what you perceive to be Hell?

What I don't understand is how you keep missing the point like wow.

Reactions: aeon
What I don't understand is how you keep missing the point like wow.

Bro, I dont buy this. Why do you think Archons came from another galaxy to enslave us but they hide just out of sight so we dont know they rule us? Would you listen to a Boss that is never around? And If a Crocman did show up I think it would be more at risk of being stuffed and mounted above a fire place. Now Bigfoot on the other hand.

Reactions: Wyote
Bro, I dont buy this.

You don't buy this, but you buy flat earth :thonking:
I hope you get your money back on a lot of these things some day

You don't buy this, but you buy flat earth :thonking:
I hope you get your money back on a lot of these things some day

Hey Flock o Seagulls. You mean Its round and spinning? Prove it in any way. GO!

Last edited:
Lol that's what I thought FoS. You're FoS

I don't even know what that is, but you just admitted to believing the earth is flat so there's that

I don't even know what that is, but you just admitted to believing the earth is flat so there's that

Like I said FoS. Show how its round and spinning. Show how atmosphere can push up against a vacuum without a barrier and not equalize. Show me how water that follows a specific set properties (Flows downhill, takes on the shape of the holding vessel, Always seeks and finds its level) everywhere except the surface of the "globe". Just 1 little FoS proof. You sit there thinking so much of yourself. Well FoS, shut me down and demonstrate my ignorance. You're like a lifeguard that cant swim.

Like I said FoS. Show how its round and spinning. Show how atmosphere can push up against a vacuum without a barrier and not equalize. Show me how water that follows a specific set properties (Flows downhill, takes on the shape of the holding vessel, Always seeks and finds its level) everywhere except the surface of the "globe". Just 1 little FoS proof. You sit there thinking so much of yourself. Well FoS, shut me down and demonstrate my ignorance. You're like a lifeguard that cant swim.

Show me how birds are real

yeaaah, again that's what I thought FoS.

yeaaah, again that's what I thought FoS.

Honestly I just feel embarrassed for you man.
I hope one day you will grow up.
I understand the comfort of living in delusions, we all do it.

Bro, I dont buy this. Why do you think Archons came from another galaxy to enslave us but they hide just out of sight so we dont know they rule us? Would you listen to a Boss that is never around? And If a Crocman did show up I think it would be more at risk of being stuffed and mounted above a fire place. Now Bigfoot on the other hand.

I got to laugh to be honest, I've never understood how anyone can think the Earth is flat like really.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
Honestly I just feel embarrassed for you man.
I hope one day you will grow up.
I understand the comfort of living in delusions, we all do it.

Whatever FoS, Your comfortably clueless and your shit posts are weak. Never feel embarrassed for someone that doesn't have respect for you. You think your smart :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Twitter pated little korg wannabe, shut me down. Prove me wrong since you know it all. You won't because you can't.

Whatever FoS, Your comfortably clueless and your shit posts are weak. Never feel embarrassed for someone that doesn't have respect for you. You think your smart :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Twitter pated little korg wannabe, shut me down. Prove me wrong since you know it all. You won't because you can't.

Just continuing to prove me right, here.
Also proving you continue to not know or understand anything about me.

Your comfortably clueless and your shit posts are weak.

Quoted again for hilarity

Last edited:
I got to laugh to be honest, I've never understood how anyone can think the Earth is flat like really.

You know, it would actually make more sense if the earth was a dinner table for the astral gremlins. I don't understand why you're not on board here.

I think that is accurate. I know I have no control over anything on that scale. But Yes, for me personally doing something, even if that time is wasted, makes me feel better than just waiting.
Nothing wrong with that. I respect people's decisions to prepare. In Utah where I live, prepping is very common and popular because of the dominant religion Mormonism it's sort of a tenant of the religion. We personally have at least 2 months of emergency supply food, but that's the standard out here. China is rumored to have stockpiled enough food to feed their population for a year, and based on the way their ancient dynasties did the same thing, I think there's likely truth to it.

The United States used to stockpile food for emergencies in substantial quantities. From what I can tell that all petered off around the 1970s as the cold war become less of a focus politically.

United States really has shifted from producing food to consuming food and that always puts a country at risk.

I think the idea of prepping has a good basis, execution on a mass level is just complicated.

Lol this thread is a fucking rollercoaster to read

giphy.gif