Shanghai lockdown | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Shanghai lockdown

Do we eat 30% of the humans now or do we wait until lunch time
b0df92d52e7e87b8891218f8ccc99ab6.jpg
f00dbe7d993d5c55207241250149dc52.jpg

I deleted the post because I don't even really know where I was going with it I guess it was just generally negative. But now I'm super confused by the meme.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
I deleted the post because I don't even really know where I was going with it I guess it was just generally negative. But now I'm super confused by the meme.

I'm just bein funny

Reactions: aeon and Enso
I guess I didn't give a real direction to this thread other than posting the info that was going on in the video.

I don't really have an opinion though about it, I've more just been watching what happens to understand.

Yes the screams were terrifying but it's hard to tell how much of what we are seeing is real or not because in such a large city so few videos are getting past the censors.

I've more been fascinated by how the Chinese government seems to control the narrative of it so well. Or rather there is a certain percentage of the population, whether they believe it or not, openly defend the government's decisions and say they agree with that lockdown.

It is such a different way of thinking in that culture.

Yet there seems to be evidence that not everybody feels that way implying some people have been trapped for over 15 days in a closed down city. I have seen foreigners seem to be making it out, I think many of the footage we have were coming from foreigners which is why the government might have felt the need to let them leave the country since it really has no impact on the city we long as they can keep the people quarantined until they cross the border of China.

But it doesn't seem like a high amount of foreigners have been able to leave. It might be more recent districts that are on a lower level of lockdown that they have approved people leaving.

The poor quality of quarantine sites is shocking and the difficulty of organizing food delivery scary. I know this same thing happened to Wuhan but at the time it was the original outbreak of the disease and the entire world supported the lockdown because they feared it would spread to other countries. It was too late.

Reactions: aeon
Reactions: Enso and aeon
This is going on a lot longer than I anticipated.

Further, Beijing might become a similar situation. This is going to have a serious impact on china's economy, I've heard it will impact the rest of the world but to what degree there is only speculation.

Man.

This is going on a lot longer than I anticipated.

Further, Beijing might become a similar situation. This is going to have a serious impact on china's economy, I've heard it will impact the rest of the world but to what degree there is only speculation.

Man.

This and the looming nation wide food shortages could very well be the CCP's Chernobyl as the population there are at their limits and there have been riots recently. In some places people have been under this lockdown for over 70 days and even worse some haven't been able to leave their jobs for over a month thus have been sleeping either around their offices or on the factory floor etc. I've come across posts of people having to sleep on cardboard as for showering just imagine what it must be like to stand over a squat toilet and wipe down with water from a sink faucet. What really got me is the videos of cats in plastic bags like sacks of potatoes and the suicides as people have lost everything. Now there is reports of looting on part of the police and officials enforcing the lockdowns as people returning from the quarantine camps to find their apartments trashed haven been looted. As for the global economy it is just fucked full stop.

Reactions: slant and aeon
I'm really baffled how a leadership that doesn't really care about it's population isn't just forcing them to work to earn more $$ for the country regardless of their health. That was the way it was in the past. Working in factories with noise levels of 100db and carbon dioxide for 8+ hours a day.

This and the looming nation wide food shortages could very well be the CCP's Chernobyl as the population there are at their limits and there have been riots recently. In some places people have been under this lockdown for over 70 days and even worse some haven't been able to leave their jobs for over a month thus have been sleeping either around their offices or on the factory floor etc. I've come across posts of people having to sleep on cardboard as for showering just imagine what it must be like to stand over a squat toilet and wipe down with water from a sink faucet. What really got me is the videos of cats in plastic bags like sacks of potatoes and the suicides as people have lost everything. Now there is reports of looting on part of the police and officials enforcing the lockdowns as people returning from the quarantine camps to find their apartments trashed haven been looted. As for the global economy it is just fucked full stop.

This is not about the safety of the Chinese population or any other population. This is about population reduction. I know this wont be taken well but I'm not gonna bullshit anyone. Plant a garden and try to be a self sufficient as possible. Help others get there too. If you have questions just ask. I finished planting this AM.