Shanghai lockdown | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Shanghai lockdown

You are making assumptions and projecting. Just stop. You don't know me, same as I don't know you. I am not nor have ever been rich or even well off. Still not getting all the reasons to do nothing though. Be creative Vines, you're smart. I think you already know no one is coming to save us. How are you going to finish your time in this vessel? Giving up is easy and fast, so maybe put it aside for now. Whether you believe it or not, It matters how you go thru this. Everything we say, think and do matters and leaves a record. You'll get to go over it when your done here. What you do now will be at the end of it.

This civilization might not last the decade with low to no chances of individual survival after all the elites are counting on this as their "great reset" even though they may not survive this despite having billions and nearly limitless resources at their disposal. For the average person they don't stand much of a chance aside from isolated communities that might be able to ride it out depending on whatever happens as the decade plays out. A limited nuclear exchange for example would result in a six month to two year winter coupled with the fallout that would poison large areas especially if any were salted with cobalt 60 for example. Another big factor is what happens to all those reactors and their spent fuel pools that would also poison vast areas for decades. As for the big cities I've already said it before is the hordes of looters and refuges looking for whatever they can get their hands on as most preppers haven't really grasped this one thinking the problems would be isolated to just the big cities.

As for the spirit part well you know that this whole reality is just a big scam and most of the souls would end up back in to the white light recycling system to either be put into the void for later or sent off elsewhere until either this planet recovers or the whole cycle begins again on some other hell world.

This civilization might not last the decade with low to no chances of individual survival after all the elites are counting on this as their "great reset" even though they may not survive this despite having billions and nearly limitless resources at their disposal. For the average person they don't stand much of a chance aside from isolated communities that might be able to ride it out depending on whatever happens as the decade plays out. A limited nuclear exchange for example would result in a six month to two year winter coupled with the fallout that would poison large areas especially if any were salted with cobalt 60 for example. Another big factor is what happens to all those reactors and their spent fuel pools that would also poison vast areas for decades. As for the big cities I've already said it before is the hordes of looters and refuges looking for whatever they can get their hands on as most preppers haven't really grasped this one thinking the problems would be isolated to just the big cities.

Yes and it is all intentional. They are not trying to prevent anything but instead peddle to the floor full speed ahead. We can only speculate what may or may not happen but I think the end goal is pretty clear. I wouldn't go near a big city unless no options. Time will tell. That's why I am doing what I can now. I have more than myself to think about.

As for the spirit part well you know that this whole reality is just a big scam and most of the souls would end up back in to the white light recycling system to either be put into the void for later or sent off elsewhere until either this planet recovers or the whole cycle begins again on some other hell world.

There's just too much awesome here, lmao. Thanks man:laughing:. You understand death is also the beginning of the next experience and take comfort in knowing those that went before you will be there to greet you when its your time.

Reactions: aeon and Enso
no one is coming to save us.

Agency exists within this quote. Perhaps the solution is not who's perspective but the underlying truth of the situations... which as far as I can see is, it is either occurring or not occurring, your relationship to that phenomenon is your own choice.

Kali Yuga's a bitch

Reactions: aeon
Agency exists within this quote. Perhaps the solution is not who's perspective but the underlying truth of the situations... which as far as I can see is, it is either occurring or not occurring, your relationship to that phenomenon is your own choice.

Hey Enso, Can you expand a little bit so I can be more clear please?

Hey Enso, Can you expand a little bit so I can be more clear please?

all we really know is what we perceive to know but "knowing" is reality in its truest form. As the term spirituality got mentioned, your spiritual agency then dependant on your perspective. Confused yet? I hope so, that is the very nature of spiritual work, to go beyond the rational mind.

Reactions: aeon and Moranga
Yes and it is all intentional. They are not trying to prevent anything but instead peddle to the floor full speed ahead. We can only speculate what may or may not happen but I think the end goal is pretty clear. I wouldn't go near a big city unless no options. Time will tell. That's why I am doing what I can now. I have more than myself to think about.

There's just too much awesome here, lmao. Thanks man:laughing:. You understand death is also the beginning of the next experience and take comfort in knowing those that went before you will be there to greet you when its your time.

Lol you don't realize just how much of a trap that is and on the other side nothing is as it first appears plus by the time one has already been sucked down that tunnel those loved ones etc have already been sent back but what is really there is nothing nice be it shape shifting parasitic entities. The whole religion thing is also just a huge scam meant to keep people going in circles without ever really figuring things out like wise the materialist ideologies meant to keep people trapped to just thinking only within the physical reality.

Last edited:
. The whole religion thing is also just a huge scam meant to keep people going in circles without ever really figuring things out like wise the materialist ideologies meant to keep people trapped to just thinking only within the physical reality.

I agree I would put it more down to western conditioning. Conditioning isn't all bad, it's just how your worldview is. Western conditioning has an obsession with mind. An example is borderline IQ test for application for a job in shelf stocking. Western culture has an obsession with thinking their way out of problems and creating more problems. Over the years eastern culture has become more toxic but traditionally they lived a simple life and understood the value in not overthinking. This is the better way in my opinion. Taking the bible literally is another example of this conditioned obsession with mind.

I just realized how off-topic we have gotten. Damn.

The positive in this is that you are thinking about it and not assuming conspiracy. All your points are valid and possible outcomes and even worse. This is All intentional. The simple truth is that we are all going to die. That will not change for any of us.
Now you are considering scenarios. What can you do to improve on it? You said yourself you're not scared of dying. I used to be before I realized what it was. Now I have reached the same place. So if we are all going to die and you are not fearful of it the question I have is how are you going to finish your time is this vessel?
Fearless and Strong?
Yes Slant, I think you will because I know you have it in you.
My boyfriend and I already have planned how we would commit suicide if society collapsed. And yes I agree with you that massive societal collapse is inevitable. It already happened once- look at toba supervolcano eruption.

I think people prep to feel a sense of control and safety over what is not in our control. If it makes you feel a little better, good on you.

Lol you don't realize just how much of a trap that is and on the other side nothing is as it first appears plus by the time one has already been sucked down that tunnel those loved ones etc have already been sent back but what is really there is nothing nice be it shape shifting parasitic entities. The whole religion thing is also just a huge scam meant to keep people going in circles without ever really figuring things out like wise the materialist ideologies meant to keep people trapped to just thinking only within the physical reality.

Wait what? I agree that organized religion has been used to control large populations. I also think the Bible has been redacted, modified and changed over the years to support a narrative of fear based obedience and blind faith. Having said that I am 100% convinced by what happened with my GPs.
How did you come to this understanding? Id like to hear your theory on what it is and how it does.

Reactions: slant and aeon
I think people prep to feel a sense of control and safety over what is not in our control. If it makes you feel a little better, good on you.

I think that is accurate. I know I have no control over anything on that scale. But Yes, for me personally doing something, even if that time is wasted, makes me feel better than just waiting.

Wait what? I agree that organized religion has been used to control large populations. I also think the Bible has been redacted, modified and changed over the years to support a narrative of fear based obedience and blind faith. Having said that I am 100% convinced by what happened with my GPs.
How did you come to this understanding? Id like to hear your theory on what it is and how it does.

Are you kidding, thought you already knew oh well lol wow and I thought you were pretty far ahead than most. Well if you fallow the that rabbit hole then you are in for some black pills and some answers as to why this reality is what it is.

I agree I would put it more down to western conditioning. Conditioning isn't all bad, it's just how your worldview is. Western conditioning has an obsession with mind. An example is borderline IQ test for application for a job in shelf stocking. Western culture has an obsession with thinking their way out of problems and creating more problems. Over the years eastern culture has become more toxic but traditionally they lived a simple life and understood the value in not overthinking. This is the better way in my opinion. Taking the bible literally is another example of this conditioned obsession with mind.
I just realized how off-topic we have gotten. Damn.

How did you come to this understanding? Is this a theory or life based? Curious to listen to your theory on what it is and how it does.

Are you kidding, thought you already knew oh well lol wow and I thought you were pretty far ahead than most. Well if you fallow the that rabbit hole then you are in for some black pills and some answers as to why this reality is what it is.

What exactly am I supposed to already be aware of? I agree that organized religion has been corrupted. What I'm asking is what understanding have you come too regarding said "Rabbit hole" and "Black Pills"? I am curious to hear your perspective and how you came to this understanding. I'm not questioning your logic. I am interested in hearing what was the big thing that made it click for you.

What exactly am I supposed to already be aware of? I agree that organized religion has been corrupted. What I'm asking is what understanding have you come too regarding said "Rabbit hole" and "Black Pills"? I am curious to hear your perspective and how you came to this understanding. I'm not questioning your logic. I am interested in hearing what was the big thing that made it click for you.

"Lords of Karma"

How did you come to this understanding? Is this a theory or life based? Curious to listen to your theory on what it is and how it does.

Probably best just to ignore it tbh. I'm starting to feel like a broken record. I write something and then come back 3 weeks later and write the same thing.

Probably best just to ignore it tbh. I'm starting to feel like a broken record. I write something and then come back 3 weeks later and write the same thing.

I haven't heard it, but its cool.

on the other side nothing is as it first appears plus by the time one has already been sucked down that tunnel those loved ones etc have already been sent back but what is really there is nothing nice be it shape shifting parasitic entities.

Okay I'll narrow it down. Where did this concept form from? The video you shared about "pre birth experience" aligns with what I feel to be true. It also expands on Birth and Death being the doorways in and out of the physical life and loved ones present when sending off and greeting arrivals. Ill ask if you will try to be more patient with explaining your ideas? Sometimes it takes me a little while for things to resonate but I follow what your saying. Will you speak more about the above quote? It this what you perceive to be Hell?