Shanghai lockdown | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Shanghai lockdown

it took several years of hearing about it before I looked at the information myself.

How old is the flat earth Moranga?

Reactions: aeon and Moranga
How old is the flat earth Moranga?

God only knows FoS.

Have you learned anything new today?

Quit wasting time already, I'm waiting on you to show me what I am too ignorant to comprehend.

Do I have to dare you? Double dawg dare? Any of you? Ya'll can combine forces, haahaa

No worries Ill be rooting for you and congratulate you when you get a clue. :grinning:

God only knows

Cool, just wanted to know your level of understanding here

I'm waiting on you to show me what I am too ignorant to comprehend.

Still waiting for you to prove that birds are real

No worries Ill be rooting for you and congratulate you when you get a clue.

I understand now that you will believe this until the day you die probably.
You've been fully indoctrinated so anything I show you won't be absorbed.
In short, interacting with you is a waste of my time, unfortunately.
I think you are a cool dude, just confused.

Reactions: aeon
Still waiting for you to prove that birds are real

Come on? what do you have to lose? Only False beliefs/understanding from your most influential years. We all went thru the same thing. Most will remain on a hamster wheel of incorrect understandings simply because there is no driving reason too get it. Its way easier for sure.

Why do you try so hard to steam roll ideas and concepts that you obviously have not looked into?

Why not have a "Huh, lets check it out" attitude and then form an opinion?
I remember you claimed to want that for the forum.

You seem to have a fetish for
mortal-kombat-scorpion.gif

Be careful, karma is like a boomerang. It always returns to sender in some way. Make it good stuff, because the only person you are really fighting/loving is yourself.

I stand by what I believe to be true in front of all of you. Open to ridicule. It does not matter because its your understanding that's in question.
I have honestly spent more than 25 years in deep contemplation about true meaning of things and how it all works. This drive for understanding has always been there and is a primary part of my journey. It makes no change to me if you believe me or not. I dont claim to know everything, but I do not shut down ideas until I know it is wrong. I have real trust in my ability to differentiate between what is and what is not. To look at details in a way you might not comprehend yet. What I can claim is a genuine desire for true understanding and I pray for it to be allowed. I'm not worried or surprised that what I'm saying sounds ridiculous initially. Felt the same way for several years before looking into it to put it to rest and scratch it off the list.

I couldn't lol

I understand now that you will believe this until the day you die probably.

Or until I see anything of validity to the contrary that can fundamentally change my perspective. It really is that simple. I am and will remain in a state of learning. I stay open minded and I am sincerely rooting for an awakening for you.

Most will remain on a hamster wheel of incorrect understandings simply because there is no driving reason too get it. Its way easier for sure.

You're right about that

Why do you try so hard to steam roll ideas and concepts that you obviously have not looked into?

That's where you're wrong kiddo

You seem to have a fetish for

Again, zero understanding of me and now childish baiting

Be careful, karma is like a boomerang

Veiled threats now, very mature

What I can claim is a genuine desire for true understanding
Or until I see anything of validity to the contrary that can fundamentally change my perspective.

If that were true, you'd have already arrived at different conclusions

I have real trust in my ability to differentiate between what is and what is not.

Not commenting on anything otherwise, do you not think this a position of considerable risk?

Wondering,
Ian

You're right about that

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Again, zero understanding of me and now childish baiting

Veiled threats now, very mature

If that were true, you'd have already arrived at different conclusions

You go out of your way and look how hard you hang on. You dont know me pinhead. Snap out of it.

so-fricking-weak-weak-sauce.gif

Not commenting on anything otherwise, do you not think this a position of considerable risk?

Wondering,
Ian

Not at all. Are you not the one the Claim 12 vaccinations and 3 in a single day? TBH I call bullshit on you taking 12 covid vax's, but its only intuition.

I've spent 30 years researching the government bird drone initiative.
Go ahead and prove birds are real.
You know why you won't? Because you can't, because birds aren't real.

I've spent 30 years researching the government bird drone initiative.
Go ahead and prove birds are real.
You know why you won't? Because you can't, because birds aren't real.
sloth-man-down.gif

Again again and again That's what I thought FoS.
weak-sauce.gif

I see stupid people

0501-60minutes-alfonsi-988020-640x360.jpg

This your dad? He just got rid of you? Its no wonder you're so fragile. Poor lil fella

Calling me fragile isn't going to magically make the earth flat :tearsofjoy:

You gotta stop now though.
Name calling isn't really allowed around here, but I understand you are upset because you feel so deeply that you are right about this.

Reactions: Rit4lin and aeon
Not at all. Are you not the one the Claim 12 vaccinations and 3 in a single day? TBH I call bullshit on you taking 12 covid vax's, but its only intuition.

No, I never made such a claim. I did receive a number of vaccinations in 2021, and had a few of them on one day in January (none were COVID-related), including, among a few others, influenza, TDaP, HPV, shingles, and polyvalent pneumonia. In 2021 I was also vaccinated for COVID, with associated boosters.

Thanks for answering my question. Personally, I am unwilling to entertain such a position, because having done so in the past, I was in time shown both my limits and my potential for bias and error. These days, I’m more comfortable with unsurety.

I’m glad you have arrived at something that works for you.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote and Rit4lin
No, I never made such a claim. I did receive a number of vaccinations in 2021, and had a few of them on one day in January (none were COVID-related), including, among a few others, influenza, TDaP, HPV, shingles, and polyvalent pneumonia. In 2021 I was also vaccinated for COVID, with associated boosters.

Thanks for answering my question. Personally, I am unwilling to entertain such a position, because having done so in the past, I was in time shown both my limits and my potential for bias and error. These days, I’m more comfortable with unsurety.

I’m glad you have arrived at something that works for you.

Cheers,
Ian

You can write a whole novel if you want Ian. The topic was the jabs and ,Yes you did, declare having 12 total and 3 in a day. followed up with something like "now, see you can go get fully vaxxed and boosted." You were hard at fighting off the info Larry and O2B were attempting to share. Look it up.

Calling me fragile isn't going to magically make the earth flat :tearsofjoy:

that's true, it already is

If future posts are not related to the OP and nature of the thread, then the thread will be locked for a short period.
Stop spiraling off-topic and show some courtesy to the discussion intended.

Reactions: Wyote and aeon
You can write a whole novel if you want Ian. The topic was the jabs and ,Yes you did, declare having 12 total and 3 in a day. followed up with something like "now, see you can go get fully vaxxed and boosted." You were hard at fighting off the info Larry and O2B were attempting to share. Look it up.

Okay, here are the posts in question. They speak for themselves. :)

https://www.infjs.com/threads/are-you-vaccinated-for-covid-19.38494/page-23#post-1379880

https://www.infjs.com/threads/ethical-to-mock-the-anti-vax.38984/page-5#post-1388502

There’s no need to cast aspersions. Doing so, and misrepresenting what was said (when you could have looked it up yourself) could give a person reason to doubt your credibility.

-------

China had low numbers for quite some time while the rest of the world was caught up in it. Now that they too are experiencing runaway transmission, it’s no surprise that an autocrat losing face is resulting in losing his shit in grand fashion, with the particular style being that of an autocracy as shaped by culture and situation.

edit: which is not to say it’s acceptable or anything...it’s just another flavor of humans with power and wealth being less than charitable shitty to those without those things. Same as it ever was, forever shall it be.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote
Okay, here are the posts in question. They speak for themselves. :)

https://www.infjs.com/threads/are-you-vaccinated-for-covid-19.38494/page-23#post-1379880

https://www.infjs.com/threads/ethical-to-mock-the-anti-vax.38984/page-5#post-1388502

There’s no need to cast aspersions. Doing so, and misrepresenting what was said (when you could have looked it up yourself) could give a person reason to doubt your credibility.

-------

China had low numbers for quite some time while the rest of the world was caught up in it. Now that they too are experiencing runaway transmission, it’s no surprise that an autocrat losing face is resulting in losing his shit in grand fashion, with the particular style being that of an autocracy as shaped by culture and situation.

edit: which is not to say it’s acceptable or anything...it’s just another flavor of humans with power and wealth being less than charitable shitty to those without those things. Same as it ever was, forever shall it be.

Cheers,
Ian

Fair enough 12 and 3 or 9 and 6. (both 15) but regardless. The response was regarding my discernment which led me to why I question yours. If you want to get vaxxed and boosted then go for it, but thats not your place to push it with fear of insurance not covering your med bills that could be 900k - million if your not vaxxed. Thats manipulation. People might look up to you and use your opinion to be the deciding factor. What if it hurts them Ian? The side effects being documented and reported about those effected is a horror show. I just wonder what your stance is at this point, considering the data that has come since and how it is all playing out. Are you still of the lab rat mentality?