In a word?

Catastrophic.

great as usual

Reactions: acd
Hope to see you again some day, Billy.

In a word?

Catastrophic.

Baby, you still have me.
Maybe we should get together sometime. You know, just getting a drink together..

3063777360_f81c008132_o.jpg

Honestly? I was just starting to like him.

Threads merged, as they are one in the same.

Sorry to see you go billy. Even if you drove me nuts most of the time. I'm still going to miss you.

I really liked reading your posts, Billy. Sorry you've left. I'd like to know what happened but it's probably none of my business.

well, good luck? :) May you have a well, good life beyond.

Dude, you are an annoying SOB and can always be counted on to say something borderline stupid but, you are a big part of this little forum(s) and the place will not be the same without you.

I could not have worded this better myself.

Billy and I have had our disagreements, but he's a good person and he'll be missed here.

Best wishes to you and your future, sir.

how magnetic is Irony?

.............. but I will never post here again. Thank you to all who have been my friends here, I will miss you. If you would like to keep in contact message or rep me your info (Whatever is easiest.)

See you in a week, enjoy your friends gushing over your temporary departure.

just wondering

Reactions: Kgal
I think it would only be irony had I actually made a poor me I am leaving the forum for good post. As I had said long ago to a few friends, if I was ever to leave the forum I would just go, I wouldn't make a big to do about it, and I didn't.

Reactions: Sriracha
And I, for one, am glad you stuck around. Who else carries a big spoon to stir stuff up like you do?

it appears that he really is gone.

If I recall, he left because he started hating this place; could be wrong.

Or maybe he did take that final leap, that was the leap home...

[video=youtube_share;f4AqO7dBr8o]http://youtu.be/f4AqO7dBr8o[/video]

Last edited:
I miss [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION].