Reason to live! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Reason to live!

The only reason for which I'm still alive is curiosity. I'm just curious of tomorrow's day. Diversity of life.

Life is a garden.....dig it!

_iceUrlFlag=1
Reminds me of What Dreams My Come

I thought that too!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY"]YouTube- Monty python - universe song[/ame]

:m131:

Last edited:
So I wonder what you think about this. Do you ever think like this and do you think life has a purpose? If it wasn't for my christian faith, I would think life was meaningless and I wouldn't know what to do. But many don't have that and they still seem to have some sort of purpose, but I dont quite understand them.

Enlighten me please :)
My central motivation: fulfill "Male Power fantasies."

I believe most people focus on the need for the now... Must work to have a place to live and food to eat... Come home after work to work more or be entertained rinse/cycle/repeat.... Going through the motions... Not caring about the big picture...

Currently I live a life which is centered on my dedication to my passion, which is philosophy.

It's a passion and a disposition that runs through my veins and I feel blessed for it. As long as there will be thinking, I'll be happy to live.

Reactions: flower and Wyote
I'm a part of the evolution, my purpose is to do what ever affordance makes me do.

I'm also playing with the thoughts of the planet Earth being some kind of cell inside of a pretty large living organizm. And I'm some sort of a organelle or something. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: flower and Wyote
For me, it's as simple as "Those who love me wouldn't appreciate me offing myself. Therefore, it's not an option." For some people, it is more complicated, but that's how I stay in the game.

I live to carry forward the essences of those who have impacted me, so that others may carry some small piece of them into however distant a future there will be.
And for cupcakes.

Last edited:
Oh man. There are so many reasons to live.

My family, my lovely close friends, the eventuality that I will meet my amazing partner one day, and just the small things such as good food, a roof over my head, clothes on my back, rain, ocean, sky, etc etc.

I am grateful that I am alive, healthy, and have wonderful things in my life right now. I am absolutely happy, content, and at bliss.

For me, it's as simple as "Those who love me wouldn't appreciate me offing myself. Therefore, it's not an option." For some people, it is more complicated, but that's how I stay in the game.
Dude, please stay in the game for a long, long time

I believe most people focus on the need for the now... Must work to have a place to live and food to eat... Come home after work to work more or be entertained rinse/cycle/repeat.... Going through the motions... Not caring about the big picture...

Such as the beasts of the field never knowing nor having any care of the deeper things and knowings of life, nowhere else embodies this more than the States.

My goals are my reason for living.

If I ever found myself in a position where I was incapable of their achievement, I'd want to die.

I could have billions of dollars, the perfect wife and family, my favorite Rolex, it's all simply not enough. The goal must be accomplished.

Reactions: Krypton and Ren