Reason to live! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Reason to live!

Reactions: Pin and Ren
I could have billions of dollars, the perfect wife and family, my favorite Rolex, it's all simply not enough. The goal must be accomplished.

I think that if you accomplished the goal, you'd have a new goal the day after.

Napoleon certainly wasn't sated by his being crowned Emperor. ;)

Reactions: neko and Pin
My reason to live changes overtime. I've done many mistakes that cost me my entire life because I was still ignorant. It cost me to live very high risk and stressfull also very dark life where everything is make my hair become more frizzy and frizzier and I have bodily disfunctions also everyone I met hate me and causes so many bad break ups.

I have been suicidal when I was 3 yo for understanding my situation before I began. But unfortunately I'm still here. Right now my reason to live is just to make a different and get much better and better.

What I do now is just putting so much reasonings in applied real life situation to keep practicing and practicing to create the life I want no matter the cost so I can feel satisfied with my life when I'm done.

I have often been wondering what different kind of peoples motivations are to live life. When observing my surroundings I can often wonder why people do this and do that. And from my perspective it can often seem like they have no other purpose than to follow their everyday life cycle and that they don't ever stop and think about what life is about. Or maybe I think like this because I don't see the bigger picture around those people. But often I wonder if they just want to enjoy life as long as it last and then it's over or if they actually do have a deeper meaning in their lifes.

I come from a christian upbringing, believing what I have been taught and many of my viewpoints has deep connections to my faith. This way I think there is a purpose with life and can go on with my life trying to follow that path.

So I wonder what you think about this. Do you ever think like this and do you think life has a purpose? If it wasn't for my christian faith, I would think life was meaningless and I wouldn't know what to do. But many don't have that and they still seem to have some sort of purpose, but I dont quite understand them.

Enlighten me please :)
I've been raised Muslim and I'm lost right now. It's just not that what it offers doesn't make sense, it's more about me thinking about 'the why'. I have that depressive 'the why' itch which is so annoying and unanswerable in its core. I even question like why people bother to feel so fulfilled and happy anyway. This urge came when I started to read Quran in my own language. Since I dont speak Arabic I need people who translates Quran. So anyway, I was reading this translation from a guy that my dad appreciated and trusted a lot. I almost grew up with that dude on television talking about religion in an entellectual way. But as I went on with my reading, I wanted to get to know this person more. One google search was enough for me to find that this guy was accused of rape. I don't want to get into detail and get off topic but as I can say, I feel heartbroken and confused more than ever. It's just not only about this case, it's just all that clutter around religion that I have to accept and ignore to reach to the actual sayings. It's all those people that use the vulnerabilities of people to their own advantage. It's all that noise. And I begin to ask why. Why people try so hard and yet fail harder each time when they try to make life meaningful? I ask why people bother to be happy? Is happiness or fulfillment is all we want? Why do we want to be sure that all those problems we face today are needed in the way of reaching limitless joy? I don't get the reason behind trying to stick to our beings, trying to secure our beings. I would give up on my being and conciousness at any second if I would have the chance. I just don't see the reason behind trying to make our conciousness happy while it is also the one that gives us complex signals which makes us restless
I'm off topic, I know but I didn't know where my thoughts would fit in anyway..