Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Lyndon Johnson is my idea of a great ENTJ
giphy.gif

F with an underdeveloped T, more impulsive and prone to erratic behaviors.

Idk, I could see a T type with underdeveloped F doing some horrific stuff as well. As an example,you could practically justify wiping entire populations using only logic and reason. With that said, however, the same thing could be applied to F types. They could also be pushed to wipe those same populations using their value system to justify their actions.

In short, I don't think you would want an underdeveloped anything, especially if you have power. Even at an individual level, it could wreck havoc in personal relationships and decision-making.

Balance, my friend, balance :)

Last edited:
@Pin I hope you’ve done something useful today.
I got chores done, menial chores. I've never liked doing things like that but I feel a sense of pride when they're finished. How about you?

Last edited:
It's your first function so it's better than mostly everyone, and coupled with Ni magic. You're ten steps ahead of whatever you're plotting and nobody knows.

@Pin I realize now that I didn't properly explain myself still. The fact that you coordinate so well and drive the real world so effectively comes across as almost Se like. That was my ultimate point, which I left off because my brain was in space as usual.

@Pin I realize now that I didn't properly explain myself still. The fact that you coordinate so well and drive the real world so effectively comes across as almost Se like. That was my ultimate point, which I left off because my brain was in space as usual.
Thank-you. From what I understand, the ESTP can look similar to the ENTJ.

estp-or-entj.png

Thank-you. From what I understand, the ESTP can look similar to the ENTJ.

I've got an ESTP friend, can confirm.

Similar vibes, different in execution.
I'd say an ESTP is like very serious about their fun, and ENTJ is very fun about their seriousness.

One of these days, I'll fly you two into the White House to test our hypothesis.

You make it to the white house and invite us, we'll get there ourselves

:wyotethumb:

Most of the threads here ask the posters to discuss themselves. Even the music and image threads want you to represent your day or mood. I look for threads that don't ask me about myself, usually. I'm just not that fascinating. lol

Of course, sometimes I appreciate the outlets available.

Well, my webbed feet seem to fascinate people.*

They are coming to a home near you! This could be a rubberneck event.

Please Do Not Pet the Radioactive Puppies of Chernobyl
In the wake of the catastrophic Chernobyl nuclear power plant meltdown in 1986, people rushed to evacuate, and many were forced to abandon their pet dogs. Now, like some kind of atomic-age fairy tale, the feral descendents of those deserted animals roam the ghost towns within the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone (CEZ), a patch of land 1,000 square miles around the destroyed plant where contamination is most severe.

These radioactive puppies have proliferated in the wilds of nuclear fallout, and are profiled in the above documentary "Puppies of Chernobyl" by filmmaker Drew Scanlon, who happens to also be the guy in the Blinking White Guy meme. In addition to gifting the world one of the most beloved reaction gifs of all time, Scanlon is producing a travel series called Cloth Map, which led him to meet some of Chernobyl's estimated 900 stray dogs.

They are part of a resurgence of animal populations at the site, which is almost entirely devoid of people, and the accordant ecological damage that normally comes with human inhabitants. Wolves made a major comeback in the CEZ over the past three decades, and boars, deer, and elk have thrived in the absence of settlements. It may be as long as 20,000 years before the area is safe for human habitation again, so this turf will remain largely undisturbed for the foreseeable future.
Because the fallout puppies could carry dangerous radioactive particles in their fur, visitors are warned not to touch them. This leads to some excruciating shots in the documentary, starring puppies who seem to really crave a friendly head-pat or belly-rub from the tourists.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm8m4y/facebook-ban-pepe-frog-leaked-documents

* JK. I'm so ordinary I can't even have webbed feet.

@Lurk lol @ sneaking in that pepe link. I'm not getting into that debate though, it was just meant to be funny and the first thing I could grab to illustrate the idea.

Also- AHHHHHH forbidden puppers! *squee*
Also- Webbed feet are probably overrated anyway. Normal is good. Normal is practical.

@Wyote

That article was Fake News; those puppies look perfectly healthy. They don't glow at all, even at night!

Bur seriously, would you or anyone else here adopt one?

No from me.

Wyote said:
Also- AHHHHHH forbidden puppers! *squee*

Good, you're in! I'll adopt a pup from a batch a few years down the road. Be sure to keep up to date with your puppy! (inc. medical records in pics too kthx)

Hey Lurk, want to visit Chernobyl together? I've always wanted to see it. All the news stories and documentaries about it are so fascinating. It may be 'forbidden' to go there, but who cares. Rules are for muppets.