Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
And I'm sure that letting 15 percent of the population starve will bring much glory to the Pin administration. I'm sure that friends and relatives of those people won't be angry at all and want your head on a platter. And I'm equally as sure that everybody in the 85 percent of trainable people will just work where you tell them to without any push back at all.

Brilliant.
Do you believe that the public generally gets the leaders that we deserve?

Do you believe that the public generally gets the leaders that we deserve?
Well in America we get leaders who are corrupt, dishonest and shortsighted... So in the United States I would say that the leadership is perfectly reflective of the citizenry.

Reactions: Pin and Wyote
And I'm sure that letting 15 percent of the population starve will bring much glory to the Pin administration. I'm sure that friends and relatives of those people won't be angry at all and want your head on a platter. And I'm equally as sure that everybody in the 85 percent of trainable people will just work where you tell them to without any push back at all.

Brilliant.
Also, in reference to that, I will give people opportunities as President whether or not they like them. I am willing to put my neck on the line and stand behind the policies I propose. If the public refuses to take the opportunities provided after I have tirelessly worked on their behalf, I will not yield.

I would rather be an unelectable lame-duck than an electable push-over.

Reactions: Reason
Ultra Te!
what-you-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

Reactions: Lurk
what-you-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

It's your first function so it's better than mostly everyone, and coupled with Ni magic. You're ten steps ahead of whatever you're plotting and nobody knows.

Reactions: Lurk and Pin
@Pin lol maybe do something a bit more kind with that power

Lyndon Johnson is my idea of a great ENTJ: Vietnam overshadowed his tremendous domestic achievements. People complained about the "Great Society," but they usually accepted the benefits. Mumbling about commies as they cashed their checks, I imagine.

A strong, intelligent, ethical ENTJ would stand up to Trump.

Reactions: Wyote and Pin