• B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
ENTJ: "The MBTI Asshole Index"

"The animal that belongs to ENTJs is the scorpion. You might think scorpions are cool, but there’s a reason you would keep them in a terrarium if you got one. These people will eat you alive. You might associate that with someone sounding “badass” but I assure you, even if you were their second-in-command they would flay you alive in the same fashion a nice person would not injure a fly. But, you know, reversely. Also if you had a motherfucking talking scorpion, the ENTJ would convince you that it’s nice and shit and you would let it out and it would devour you.

Scruples are alien to them. They have no compunctions about petty details like ruining someone else’s life, and if they can get away with it they will gladly stab you with the dagger themselves.

Everything I need to know about ENTJs I learned from...Voyager??? :wateven:

Reactions: Wyote and Pin
I am pleased that the American economy is shifting towards one where it is imperative to know facts: scientific, technological, engineering, mathematical. It is of the utmost importance for our species that there exists an incentive to familiarize oneself with what is true. We have a logical obligation to fulfill. I should like to see the majority of our entry-level service jobs that exist today automated.

I am pleased that the American economy is shifting towards one where it is imperative to know facts: scientific, technological, engineering, mathematical.

LOL.

It's too bad our President and his Cabinet appointees are there to balance out all that "progress." :tearsofjoy:

I should like to see the majority of our entry-level service jobs that exist today automated.

Serious question - what happens to the people who used to fulfill those jobs when entering the workforce? What tasks will keep them gainfully occupied going forward?

(PS, I agree with you, just wondering your opinion on this subject)

LOL.

It's too bad our President and his Cabinet appointees are there to balance out all that "progress." :tearsofjoy:
If only I had an idea of a better Presidential option...

Serious question - what happens to the people who used to fulfill those jobs when entering the workforce? What tasks will keep them gainfully occupied going forward?

(PS, I agree with you, just wondering your opinion on this subject)

A federally-funded jobs program that retrains people for the jobs of the future, not hand-outs. You are entitled to nothing.

I am pleased that the American economy is shifting towards one where it is imperative to know facts: scientific, technological, engineering, mathematical. It is of the utmost importance for our species that there exists an incentive to familiarize oneself with what is true. We have a logical obligation to fulfill. I should like to see the majority of our entry-level service jobs that exist today automated.
:tearsofjoy: Thanks for the laugh son.

Reactions: infinite dreams
won't work for quite a lot of people actually
Regarding people that Peterson was referring to who have <80 IQs, I do believe that there will be good opportunities for them in the future.

Regardless of one's IQ, one can still perform fulfilling work, there are always opportunities for us all.

Opportunity doesn't discriminate, people do. We've got to reduce this as much as possible if we're aspiring to the best results in a utilitarian manner.

Regarding people that Peterson was referring to who have <80 IQs, I do believe that there will be good opportunities for them in the future.

Regardless of one's IQ, one can still perform fulfilling work, there are always opportunities for us all.

Opportunity doesn't discriminate, people do. We've got to reduce this as much as possible if we're aspiring to the best results in a utilitarian manner.
Automation is going to create an employment crisis, whoever is in charge will need a plan to deal with it effectively.

Automation is going to create an employment crisis, whoever is in charge will need a plan to deal with it effectively.
Americans are an industrious people. We shouldn't be phased by automation, almost anyone can be retrained. It's just the role of the government to facilitate that process.

Americans are an industrious people. We shouldn't be phased by automation, almost anyone can be retrained. It's just the role of the government to facilitate that process.
Not all can be retrained, that was the whole point of that video, also what people can do and what they will do are 2 different things.

Not all can be retrained, that was the whole point of that video, also what people can do and what they will do are 2 different things.
I understand that not all of us can be retrained, enough of us can though, including some people with IQs below 80. We shouldn't give up on them, that would be improper discrimination. That aside, with enough incentive, I firmly believe that a sizable amount people will work, especially if they face starvation.

I understand that not all of us can be retrained, enough of us can though, including some people with IQs below 80. We shouldn't give up on them, that would be improper discrimination. That aside, with enough incentive, I firmly believe that a sizable amount people will work, especially if they face starvation.
And I'm sure that letting 15 percent of the population starve will bring much glory to the Pin administration. I'm sure that friends and relatives of those people won't be angry at all and want your head on a platter. And I'm equally as sure that everybody in the 85 percent of trainable people will just work where you tell them to without any push back at all.

Brilliant.

Last edited: