Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Hey Lurk, want to visit Chernobyl together? I've always wanted to see it. All the news stories and documentaries about it are so fascinating. It may be 'forbidden' to go there, but who cares. Rules are for muppets.

Hey, you may be kidding, but I'm wanted to visit for a long time. It is indeed fascinating...I want to look around and see if anything looks off...I don't believe for a second that that place is safe.

And a truly good person could not turn a radioactive puppy away.

(But don't send one my way.) :trippy:

"Chernobyl's Animal Mutations Shed Light on the Impact of Nuclear Releases
The Effect of the Chernobyl Nuclear Accident on Wildlife"

DQZG2lfXkAMjORV.jpg

This is a great article:
https://www.thoughtco.com/chernobyl-animal-mutations-4155348

Reactions: Wyote and jkxx
On this thread's second page, I said that we're building an empire. At the moment, we're more comparable to the Roman Republic. If we continue to post, we will have a solid NT foothold here and build a thread that lasts the test of time.

Wouldn't be surprised by that either. Actually I'm familiar with how this works and have participated in the past (see my post here) though we don't need any wars or anything and actually should avoid one at all costs.

Reactions: Wyote
I've also wanted to ride the Trans-Siberian Railway, but I'm not going until Putin is gone.

Me too! Since I love trains anyway and this is the longest and most scenic of them all. I watched a video of a guy riding it and then slipping into North Korea through that spot where NK/CN/RU meet. At least for now there's T:ANE with its routes to give me an idea of what it'd be like.

Somehow not surprised about Sagan with that typing although I only know ENTPs and INTPs personally. But for sure NTs are an awesome bunch.
To tell you the truth, I prefer certain NTs (INTP, INTJ, ENTP) to others for different situations.

Well they have their flavors - INTP for my personal stuff for sure, ENTP for business ventures but they are also good at seeing the big picture. And of course with Sagan nothing needs to be said.

Well they have their flavors - INTP for my personal stuff for sure, ENTP for business ventures but they are also good at seeing the big picture. And of course with Sagan nothing needs to be said.
I think we ENTJs have got the other 3 beat at the miracle of living. Heaven is a place on Earth.

That would be one interesting place to live. My own point of view is more along "in it but not of it" which seems to be somewhat popular with INFJs.

I don't think it was us (I was technically born in the USSR although it collapsed while I was still in kindergarten.) Now take a look at this analysis for them from 1989 (humor me, please.)

// explanation: The Soviet Union's Sun located in 16 Scorpio was transited by Pluto in 1989 (that is why people born in 1989-1990 have Pluto in 16 Scorpio..) and this transit is described like this - and would cause the death and rebirth of an entity. Similarly in 2015 Pluto opposed the USA's Sun in 13 Cancer which is causing similarly massive changes here.

// for @Lurk - I agree about Putin, and interestingly both he and Assad have Sun conjunct Pluto aspects (similar to the read above) in their own charts.

*wrong sign, corrected

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurk and Wyote
If you want a war here you're just gonna get a bunch of hugs until you are forced to uncomfortably submit.

I don't think it was us (I was technically born in the USSR although it collapsed while I was still in kindergarten.) Now take a look at this analysis for them from 1989 (humor me, please.)

// explanation: The Soviet Union's Sun located in 16 Scorpio was transited by Pluto in 1989 (that is why people born in 1989-1990 have Pluto in 16 Scorpio..) and this transit is described like this - and would cause the death and rebirth of an entity. Similarly in 2015 Pluto opposed the USA's Sun in 13 Capricorn which is causing similarly massive changes here.

// for @Lurk - I agree about Putin, and interestingly both he and Assad have Sun conjunct Pluto aspects (similar to the read above) in their own charts.

@James

@Wyote

@hush

Oops correction, Putin has Sun conjunct Saturn with sextiles to Pluto - Assad has Sun conjunct Pluto. Milosevik had Moon conjunct Chiron and Pluto... [Putin's chart]

Edit: analysis of Milosevik's chart

Reactions: Wyote and Lurk