Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Oops correction, Putin has Sun conjunct Saturn with sextiles to Pluto - Assad has Sun conjunct Pluto. Milosevik had Moon conjunct Chiron and Pluto... [Putin's chart]
This is an eight minute film, it's lengthy. It's very well-made; much effort was put into its production.

Reactions: jkxx
Yup.. I am a lover of the original Cosmos series and Sagan specifically (have read most of his books.) Btw he is the one who got me into astrology by being so vehemently against it - just had to check it out for myself. Maybe a clever ploy (he was a really smart guy) to get people to look it up, in disguise. ;)

It provides the best answer to the question at hand, the only reason for using it here. But I apologize.

It provides the best answer to the question at hand,
giphy.gif

The more you know :)

Btw he is the one who got me into astrology by being so vehemently against it - just had to check it out for myself
It's good that you looked into astrology for yourself. What do you believe it to be a legitimate means of explaining?

It's good that you looked into astrology for yourself. What do you believe it to be a legitimate means of explaining?

Pretty much everything.

Astrology is quantum physics in other words/by other names.

wave/particle duality + space/time continuum

whereas astrology has

2 pairs of compatible elements

earth/water + fire/air

:)

Ok to be more succinct, QM is the NT ultimate version of truth, astrology is the NF ultimate version of truth, both are correct and valid as far as they go. I have only been learning QM in the past few months but it's truly mind blowing.

As far as how astrology can be used to enhance QM I'm not yet sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
When Fs evolve beyond T logic

giphy.gif

Astrology is quantum physics in other words/by other names.

wave/particle duality + space/time continuum

whereas astrology has

2 pairs of compatible elements

earth/water + fire/air

:)
It's notable that you mention compatible elements and water. Water happens to be composed of compatible elements, namely hydrogen and oxygen. The link to astrology?

Water in astrology does not really refer to its constituent elements. Rather, it is a reference to fluidity and the state of matter represented by a liquid - one which flows and can easily be "poured" into something else [while retaining its essence]. Thus water reflects the ability to shape-shift as the environment requires. Contrast this with something that is somewhat changeable under high temperature (metal) and something which is brittle and unchangeable (reinforced concrete.)

*edited

Last edited:
Water in astrology does not really refer to its constituent elements. Rather, it is a reference to fluidity and the state of matter represented by a liquid - one which flows and can easily be "poured" into something else [while retaining its essence]. Thus water reflects the ability to shape-shift as the environment requires. Contrast this with something that is somewhat changeable under high temperature (metal) and something which is brittle and unchangeable (reinforced concrete.)

*edited
So, in astrology, water is a metaphor for observable events?

Reactions: jkxx and James
So in astrology, water is a metaphor for observable events?

Interesting way of looking at it - I would say it's a metaphor for subjectivity, the inner experience, vs objectivity, what actually is happening to us and in the world around us. The two elements (water and earth) are both I-oriented (in MBTI terms) while the other pair (air and fire) are both E-oriented.

*And this subjectivity-objectivity polarity is secretly of the same nature though natives will tend to side with one or the other.

So, in astrology, water is a metaphor for observable events?

http://www.shakespeare-online.com/quickquotes/quickquotehamletdreamt.html

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
your philosophy ]
i.e., philosophy (or learning) in general.

The emphasis here should be on "dreamt of", as Hamlet is pointing out how little even the most educated people can explain.

Shakespeare does not expand on the specific nature of Horatio's philosophy, and in the First Folio (1623), the text actually reads "our philosophy." Some editors, such as Dyce, White and Rowe, choose to use "our" instead of "your", believing Hamlet is speaking in general terms about the limitations of human thought.

Have you ever looked at the "anomalous expansion of water" ? It's a curious thing.

Interesting way of looking at it - I would say it's a metaphor for subjectivity, the inner experience, vs objectivity, what actually is happening to us and in the world around us. The two elements (water and earth) are both I-oriented (in MBTI terms) while the other pair (air and fire) are both E-oriented.
What if I told you that Myers-Briggs (MBTI) was bunk?