[Quiz] What color is your name? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[Quiz] What color is your name?

Your Name is Green

Your name tells people that you are harmonious and balanced. You've got it together, and it shows.
You are hopeful and optimistic. You know it's not over until it's over, and you keep fighting until the end.

People see you as peaceful to the point of being zen. You won't allow anything to get under your skin.
You struggle with envy at times, but you never let it show. You believe that jealousy is a weakness, and you try not to let yourself indulge in it.

Gray for my first name, Purple for my middle name (and username for this forum)

Ahh

First Name-White
Middle Name-Purple
Last Name-Purple
Nickname-Yellow
Forum Username-Orange
Favorite Name-Green

Last edited:
Oh, I got grey for my first/nicname
Red for my Full first name
Green for my username

black

aha! this one is actually creepily accurate! most online quizzes don't go that way with me, (except for the MBTI of course)

Your Name is Black
Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery.
You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.

People see you as smart and together. You also come off as a bit eccentric, and others respect that you are different from them.
You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.

white.jpg

Your Name is White

Your name tells people that you have good intentions and a pure heart. You try to always speak the truth.
You are happy to step back and let other people shine. You don't seek attention or acclaim.

People see you as someone who is generous and ethical. You can be counted on to do the right thing.
You are bright and clear headed. You can offer a fresh perspective, especially when other people are in a rut.

So, how does this work? First name only, or first and last together? Ok, my first name is purple. My first and last name together are green, and my user name is green as well. :D

Your Name is Green

Your name tells people that you are harmonious and balanced. You've got it together, and it shows.
You are hopeful and optimistic. You know it's not over until it's over, and you keep fighting until the end.

People see you as peaceful to the point of being zen. You won't allow anything to get under your skin.
You struggle with envy at times, but you never let it show. You believe that jealousy is a weakness, and you try not to let yourself indulge in it.

black.jpg

Your Name is Black

Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery.
You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.

People see you as smart and together. You also come off as a bit eccentric, and others respect that you are different from them.
You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.

Definitely a lot of me in here. And although I doubt the elegance or sophistication, I take it as wonderful online-quiz flattery, and will gladly feed it to my ego.

Perhaps the most true part though is the latter half of the final line. It's a shame that it's such a painful trait.

Your Name is Purple

Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately.
Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. You are truly cosmopolitan.

People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you.

orange.jpg

Your Name is Orange

Your name tells people that your are flamboyant and vibrant. The amount of energy that you have is simply amazing.
You are enthusiastic about everything that comes your way. You love having new experiences and trying new things.

People see you as bold and even a little wild. You can be an overwhelming force.
You tend to get noticed a lot, and to be honest, you feel a bit sad when people aren't paying attention to you.

So interesting, I'm curious to how it works xD

Last edited:
Your Name is Green

green.jpg

First name: Green.
Middle name: Green.
Last name: Yellow.
Full name: Purple.

Your Name is Gray

Your name tells people that you are calm and level headed. Your name makes you seem honest and fair.
You are able to look at things clearly and without emotion. You tend to remain neutral in most disputes.

People see you as reliable and trustworthy. You treat everyone equally, and you don't tend to have any prejudices.
You are naturally calculating and even a bit cunning. You don't like to show your cards too early in the game.

Your name is Maroon tinged with Orange.

Your name is an enigma just like you. You have a high awareness of everything you encounter. Sometimes this confuses people into thinking that you have esp, which you do but not in the way people think you do.
You would probably never guess this but many people stay up at night contemplating storming your residence, dragging you into the street and then burning you at the stake. Yours is not an easy life as you find yourself constantly surrounded by those that seem to annoy you with ease.

Your Name is Blue

Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You would rather think about something than act on it.

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.

Your Name is Black

Your Name is Green

Username: Blue

First name: Black

Full name: Yellow