[PUG] New bubba | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] New bubba

I am not out to look for guys!

Unless it's Indy.

He's right here, I'm super Hetero (so Hetero and comfortable in that sexuality I'm not uncomfortable with other sexualities), and I can attest to it if I find another guy that attractive that I would physically want him if I were Bi.

Indy is such a guy. By gods is he hot. His coyness on camera and deer in headlights expression when others are talking about him make him seem vulnerable enough to focus immediately on. I'm surprised he's still single.

i myself am very normal and i know this because i derive my moral codes through constantly measuring myself and my actions against statistical analyses obtained through studies on certain preferred population groups. so don't fuck with my normality or i'll flush you down the shitter where you belong, sickos.

not that i'm here to talk politics: you should all shut up about that.

doesn't INFJlist take the greatest pains to clearly post special warnings about the volume of email they send? isn't spam generally considered to be unsolicited?

He's right here, I'm super Hetero (so Hetero and comfortable in that sexuality I'm not uncomfortable with other sexualities), and I can attest to it if I find another guy that attractive that I would physically want him if I were Bi.

Indy is such a guy. By gods is he hot. His coyness on camera and deer in headlights expression when others are talking about him make him seem vulnerable enough to focus immediately on. I'm surprised he's still single.
So comfortable, or just a sexual predator.
How can an admin talk to other members like that and get away with it?

So comfortable, or just a sexual predator.
How can an admin talk to other members like that and get away with it?

Are you saying that the admins are all sexual predators? I can get on board with that.

Not all of them.
Shai Gar just seems keen on sexually harassing members here.

I just quoted you.

However, I could go and sift through all your previous posts.. and create an entire thread?
Compelling stuff!

It'd take me a while but what the hell, it's not like I've got anything better to do anyway!

Last edited:
If there is an issue with how a member is acting, staff or not, please use the report function or send a PM to a staff member. Calling out member's behavior constitutes as trollish behavior. We have procedures to deal with these kinds of matters, including mediation and consequences if fault is found. Continuing to openly confront a member's behavior will be seen as trollish behavior and will be dealt with as such.

Any other instances of sexual harassment aside... the fact that Indy is hot is not sexual harassment. It's just a simple fact. It's like telling someone the sky is blue.

Also...

AWESOME (!)

I'm so tempted to quote that.

Any other instances of sexual harassment aside... the fact that Indy is hot is not sexual harassment. It's just a simple fact. It's like telling someone the sky is blue.

Also...

AWESOME (!)

So if at work tomorrow I hear someone say to a female co-worker that she is hot and has an awsome body (in front of everyone) that's acceptable?

Reactions: acd
So if at work tomorrow I hear someone say to a female co-worker that she is hot and has an awsome body (in front of everyone) that's acceptable?

Why specifically female? I feel an -ism coming on...

Cause most dudes would be like "f**k yeah I have an awesome body!"

Convenient-example-ism.

:p

Well to answer your question anyway, I personally don't put as much weight on posting on an internet forum as actually talking to someone in public. So I don't consider the analogy as being valid.

Who knows, maybe you do consider it as being the same though. Which begs the question:

On what level of social interaction is posting on a forum?

I can't flirt with him, look at him. He's obviously taken, it's like he has wipped stamped on his forhead.
UNTRUE! UNTRUE! He is not whipped! Also you may flirt with him you just cant touch him.
Indy is such a guy. By gods is he hot.
XD
the fact that Indy is hot is not sexual harassment. It's just a simple fact. It's like telling someone the sky is blue.
I love how when we mention Indy it always degenerates into this. However this confirms that attraction to Indy is not an indicator of sexuality.

Well, at least my self esteem isn't low like it was a few years ago! Not sure what else to say, lol.