Psychopath test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Psychopath test

This means you are less psychopathic than the average! :) However you are closer to the average than anything, just a slight hint less so. Nothing bad!
And yes there are some biases, however I have found this test to be relatively accurate. I had a friend who I thought was psychopathic take this test, and he scored like 72% and 85% I think. I can't remember for sure, but it was high.

As a friend of mine would say (from a movie quote, I just don't know what movie):
Yous is smaaaat
Yous is kiiiinnd
Yous is imoooratent
:D

Lol the quote is from The Help. And yeah, I retook the test based on that kid that I loath and how he acts and thinks, it scored very, very high in psychopathy and I cannot say I am the least bit surprised. Now he's texting me and calling me and it's just the biggest burden in the world right now. Not about the test, just in general -_- I hate that kid.

I wouldn't call you a psychopath by these numbers. Your primary psychopathy is closer to average. I personally wouldn't consider someone to start questioning if they are psychopathic until they hit the 80%+ and that's not a guarantee :)

I know I'm not a psychopath. When I torture and kill others, I feel slightly guilty. The joy overrides the guilt though.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

I thought that I would score higher. Life is not worth living!!! :m068:

How can I catch up???

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 74.89% of people who have taken this test.

Whoa! It seems im a secondary psychopath!

*shoots a puppy*

Reactions: Free and cvp12gh5
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 97.54% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 86.46% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 50.45% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 88.6% of people who have taken this test.

@CindyLou :p
-------------------------------------------

1. I am weirdly high on secondary psychopathy, though if it's anything like a bell curve that may not mean a whole lot.
2. I feel like my primary psychopathy score would be lower under different circumstances, or perhaps if my real emotions didn't tend to take the form they did.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 50.45% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 88.6% of people who have taken this test.

@CindyLou :p
-------------------------------------------

1. I am weirdly high on secondary psychopathy, though if it's anything like a bell curve that may not mean a whole lot.
2. I feel like my primary psychopathy score would be lower under different circumstances, or perhaps if my real emotions didn't tend to take the form they did.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 83.97% of people who have taken this test.

:confounded:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 12.67% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 10.51% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 39.13% of people who have taken this test

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 76.98% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

LSRP.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.
I'm not sure I am understanding my results?? Does my primary result indicate that percentage of becoming 1.1 percent of 100, or 1.1 percent of population?

I don't know how they calculate the 1.1 but they say only 3.19% of the people that have taken the test scored lower than you. Which is good if you don't want to be a psychopath. Unless I'm wrong, then you're phucked...