Psychopath test | INFJ Forum

Psychopath test

dogman6126

Community Member
May 9, 2014
MBTI
ENFJ-wasINFJ
I'm curious to see how people will score. I expect most people here will have very low percentages....Please be honest with what you put! This is actual data being collected!

Here's what I got:

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 12.67% of people who have taken this test.

Here's the test:
http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 4.60% of people who have taken this test.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 10.51% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 9.61% of people who have taken this test.

Reactions: ESC2367
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 4.60% of people who have taken this test.

Wow that's really low. It begs the question of do you think you introduced any bias? :m075: It's important to look at how you usually act when answering questions like this. :m083: And not to rush. If you didn't have any bias and this is a true result, then I'm impressed :m187:

Sorry, I love using the monkeys :p

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.8.
Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 35.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 29.26% of people who have taken this test.

Note: I think people should be aware that the results are not the percentages. The results are the scores (bolded above). The percentages just measure how you have done in comparison to others that have taken the test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's really low. It begs the question of do you think you introduced any bias? :m075: It's important to look at how you usually act when answering questions like this. :m083: And not to rush. If you didn't have any bias and this is a true result, then I'm impressed :m187:

Sorry, I love using the monkeys :p

i thought carefully about the questions. i feel strongly about most of those things. money is not very important to me outside having a stable roof over my head. i regret times when i was younger and did not treat others fairly and those times frequently go around and around in my mind. i hate to succeed at the expense of others, i would rather compromise. im no angel but its important to me to try to treat others with respect. ive spent a lot of time in life thinking about what it means to respect another person. so yes, these things are important to me.

Reactions: Truth Eternity
you know, now that i think of it, i think you can never really know for sure. its completely possible that i treat people atrociously but i have just convinced myself that im worried enough about treating them fairly to actually succeed in treating them fairly. (i dont get too many complaints though.)

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 62.34% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.

Oh come onnnnn i just wanted some good news to start the day :/

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 10.51% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 64.41% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 74.89% of people who have taken this test.

I guess I'm a psychopath. In my defense some of the questions were pretty general. I do get bored quickly which is why I find it hard to follow through on tasks that are uninteresting to me.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 6.9% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 12.67% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 20.5% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.

On a side note…a 25 question test can hardly diagnose anyone as a “psychopath”.

Reactions: Ulla Lulla
Just put me down for 100%

Just put me down for 100%
how-does-a-crazy-person-walk-through-the-forest.jpeg