Psychopath test | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Psychopath test

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

LSRP.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure this tests skews heavily against TJs. Like my score was higher than 70% of people, and I'm a harmless teddy bear. Who just happens to have knives for claws.

giphy.gif

Going to the dark recesses of these interwebs. hah.
----
You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

LSRP.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 64.41% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.
----

Alright then. >.>

I feel like I despise people in general now more than ever and got 1.4 for primary and 1.8 for secondary. So it went up a smidge since last time I took this :grin:

e29.gif
I don't like most people that I meet, but I care for them anyway. Most people only get fragments of me for themselves, so perhaps this is where being particular comes in handy. I don't have to pretend with those that matter, and this is integral. Though, I've been pushing myself more and more to speak in truth, even if it cuts deep.

I don't think there is anything wrong with despising people if they are deserving of that sort of judgement. Few will ever really be on the receiving end of our devotion, so I suppose it is fitting.

Reactions: Wyote and acd
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 20.5% of people who have taken this test.

It's a little higher than it used to be. I imagine these things change over time, wobbling around some sort of balance point.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 44.84% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 39.13% of people who have taken this test.

But am I trying to not be a psycho :thonking:

primary psychopathy 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.
secondary psychopathy 1.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

LSRP.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 4.60% of people who have taken this test.

lol
upload_2021-9-10_7-52-53.png

And yet on others I don't register as having any psychopathy at all.

Guess it all depends on the test and the questions.

Reactions: ESC2367
Turns out I'm a harmless teddybear.

upload_2021-9-10_14-15-0.png

Turns out I'm a harmless teddybear.

View attachment 82866
No one doubted that. haha.

I think I may have answered when I was in an NiTi loop. Though, many of the questions were intriguing, and I struggled to answer in an objective way, as opposed to how I felt about myself. It's difficult not to look at your own darkness (whether forced upon you or not). Figuring out the level of moral ambiguity, figuring out boundaries I will not compromise on, etc... that has been a focus for months since I escaped the ten year quietude that I spoke about in my blog, and have started to find myself again. I know where I want to be, I suppose this is what is important. We all are both light and dark, what we focus on is what we will develop.

Glad to see you are more light than dark, Ren. A philosophical care-bear. haha.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 68.04% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

Slightly above average Psychopath, I thought I were higher. The less you care the looser the screws become.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 78.18% of people who have taken this test.
Disagreeable and short-tempered but nevertheless loving of people and nature. Sounds about right.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 69.77% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test.

Gotta say I felt some politics had seeped into the questions. Also seems many misunderstanding percentiles!

Reactions: Wyote and Anomaly