Psychopath test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Psychopath test

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

This test is full of shit -_-

Woah, that's some pretty intense anger there [MENTION=10166]DonTaushMe[/MENTION]. Pretty aggressive username too. Are you sure you're not a psychopath? Better take my 50 question test to find out.

Woah, that's some pretty intense anger there [MENTION=10166]DonTaushMe[/MENTION]. Pretty aggressive username too. Are you sure you're not a psychopath? Better take my 50 question test to find out.

-_- Shut up. And what the hell?! That's the second time someone mentioned my user name in a bad way. There is meaning behind it that has absolutely nothing to do with how I feel or act! Some very beautiful girl in 7th grade said that all the time and I was infatuated with her so I carried it with me when we moved and it's just stuck ever since. I am not telling people to not touch me, I am remembering a beautiful soul I use to know in 7th grade. Granted she may have been a psychopath but she was really fucking cute god dammit! Spelled it the way she pronounced it and everything. GGGRRRRRRrrrrrr

I apologize [MENTION=11624]casie[/MENTION] I am not in a good mood, have not been for a while and my usual techniques to calm down aren't working so well for me right now :(

I figured you're joking, I apologize. That post wasn't really for you as it was for others.

Whoops, didn't mean to touch on something sensitive - I had no idea about your username and I don't find it particularly aggressive. Light-hearted joke about the sillyness of these tests, I swear!

Whoops, didn't mean to touch on something sensitive - I had no idea about your username and I don't find it particularly aggressive. Light-hearted joke about the sillyness of these tests, I swear!

:/ I know, I'm sorry. Some other idiot mentioned my user name and that little blow up had nothing to do with you and everything to do with him. I am very sorry. And hope I start my period soon so that I can make sense of this nonsense -_-

-_- Shut up. And what the hell?! That's the second time someone mentioned my user name in a bad way. There is meaning behind it that has absolutely nothing to do with how I feel or act! Some very beautiful girl in 7th grade said that all the time and I was infatuated with her so I carried it with me when we moved and it's just stuck ever since. I am not telling people to not touch me, I am remembering a beautiful soul I use to know in 7th grade. Granted she may have been a psychopath but she was really fucking cute god dammit! Spelled it the way she pronounced it and everything. GGGRRRRRRrrrrrr

I think your username is cute. :)

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 44.84% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.

:m041:

I think your username is cute. :)

Aw *tears up* thank you CrazyBeautiful. *nods* Yup, I'm starting my period soon. In about 10 days but soon none the less, lol >.>

:( Why do I always rate so damn high on these psycho/narcissist tests? I'm a really nice person! I may hate most people all the time but I'm still nice to them, well... until I'm not, but that's rare! :( I'm not a bad person. Bad tests make me feel bad :(

Aw *tears up* thank you CrazyBeautiful. *nods* Yup, I'm starting my period soon. In about 10 days but soon none the less, lol >.>

:( Why do I always rate so damn high on these psycho/narcissist tests? I'm a really nice person! I may hate most people all the time but I'm still nice to them, well... until I'm not, but that's rare! :( I'm not a bad person. Bad tests make me feel bad :(

Aww, don't cry (passes tampon). Lol :)

These tests are silly so I wouldn't take them too seriously. Plus, your score wasn't horrible. I think we both score around the same in all of these tests. So if you're a narcissistic psycho, then so am I! :).
Hmm...Okay, maybe knowing that doesn't help anything, lol.

Seriously though, we are 'just right'. And these tests are 'just wrong'. The end. :)

Aww, don't cry (passes tampon). Lol :)

These tests are silly so I wouldn't take them too seriously. Plus, your score wasn't horrible. I think we both score around the same in all of these tests. So if you're a narcissistic psycho, then so am I! :).
Hmm...Okay, maybe knowing that doesn't help anything, lol.

Seriously though, we are 'just right'. And these tests are 'just wrong'. The end. :)

*sniffles* Thank you ^.^

On a side note…a 25 question test can hardly diagnose anyone as a “psychopath”.

Well it's not really a diagnosis. Just a general guideline. I doubt any online test would count as a diagnosis for anything.
The way this test is designed however is, if you answer honestly, gives you a fairly good idea of how psychopathic you are. Definitely not fool proof though. I also noticed 2 or 3 questions that can easily be taken different ways :)

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 62.34% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.

Oh come onnnnn i just wanted some good news to start the day :/

really your numbers show you to be average. Not at all a bad thing! remember 50% is around what most people are at :)

Reactions: casie
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 64.41% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 74.89% of people who have taken this test.

I guess I'm a psychopath. In my defense some of the questions were pretty general. I do get bored quickly which is why I find it hard to follow through on tasks that are uninteresting to me.

I wouldn't call you a psychopath by these numbers. Your primary psychopathy is closer to average. I personally wouldn't consider someone to start questioning if they are psychopathic until they hit the 80%+ and that's not a guarantee :)

Well it's not really a diagnosis. Just a general guideline. I doubt any online test would count as a diagnosis for anything.
The way this test is designed however is, if you answer honestly, gives you a fairly good idea of how psychopathic you are. Definitely not fool proof though. I also noticed 2 or 3 questions that can easily be taken different ways :)
Ever read the book “The Psychopath Test” by Jon Ronson?
I highly recommend it if you are interested in this condition and how it effects our society from the top down.

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

This test is full of shit -_-
This means you are less psychopathic than the average! :) However you are closer to the average than anything, just a slight hint less so. Nothing bad!
And yes there are some biases, however I have found this test to be relatively accurate. I had a friend who I thought was psychopathic take this test, and he scored like 72% and 85% I think. I can't remember for sure, but it was high.

As a friend of mine would say (from a movie quote, I just don't know what movie):
Yous is smaaaat
Yous is kiiiinnd
Yous is imoooratent
:D

Ever read the book “The Psychopath Test” by Jon Ronson?
I highly recommend it if you are interested in this condition and how it effects our society from the top down.

I'll look into it, thanks for the suggestions :)

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 44.84% of people who have taken this test.

:m041:

Don't feel bad, your right around average! :) And slightly below average on the primary psychopathy ;)