Psychopath test | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Psychopath test

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 24.72% of people who have taken this test.

Unless I'm wrong, then you're phucked...

3767353.jpg

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 67.52% of people who have taken this test.

1.6 and 1.9
But I know that I don't have any personality disorder etc...just anxiety and depression, Lol, because I've gone through Psych tests...so at least I don't have that to worry about!
*despite relative insanity!*

Reactions: Free
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 35.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 39.13% of people who have taken this test.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 82.8% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.

Hmmmm

2.3: You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 57.99% of people who have taken this test.

3: You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.

That sounds about right. I suffer from CPTSD, and it can mimic a lot of the symptoms.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 0% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 2.78% of people who have taken this test.

psychopathic-man.jpg

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 94.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 93.62% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 16.15% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

I'm not quite sure how one should perceive this test, but I did it anyways. I feel mildly nutty now.
  • Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.
    • You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.
  • Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior. \
    • You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

LSRP.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.