psychic experiences | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

psychic experiences

yes-sir.png

tenor.gif

^^^^^ I’m sure he’s probably a nice guy IRL, and very well may be intelligent IDK...going off looks alone, if you looked up the word “meathead” in the dictionary there is probably just a picture that dude you posted hehe.

I hope this picture is fake....

meathead_400x400.gif

^^^^^ I’m sure he’s probably a nice guy IRL, and very well may be intelligent IDK...going off looks alone, if you looked up the word “meathead” in the dictionary there is probably just a picture that dude you posted hehe.

meathead_400x400.gif
This picture disturbs me, lol, I can't phathom why any one would want to have muscles that big---but, I do, however, have a freezer I need moved :p

meathead_400x400.gif

giphy.gif

Someone mentioned earlier ESP. Thanks to Duke University, we have studied it. There are more skeptics than there are seers, so it seems.

The two words definitely describe what it is, though: extra-sensory perception. Some people have a higher level of understanding. To call it ESP somewhat drowns most conversations. Some folk may think someone "has" ESP. Others may think someone has "experienced" ESP. I like to think of my experiences as spiritual, as the flesh cannot understand it. I also like to think of it sometimes as a gifted level of higher understanding. I see some of it as from God, and it is kind of easy to tell when.

Without ESP, we might not have intuition.

Faith and prayer can help to see things better, if for the right purposes. Many things have changed our understanding. People used to think the world was flat. Imagine that, with the heavens' stars, the sun, and planets out there to ponder.
A dear friend introduced me to the phrase "flat-world thinking" many years ago. I feel there is still a lot of it going around, as we have much to learn. We had best learn before we destroy our home here. Most people don't care or even think about it.
Many do care about themselves, though. It would be wise to be thankful for the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the love we experience. Sorry for shouting at the forest, but we do need some good trees.