President Donald Trump | Page 95 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

I have watched gofund me accounts before. No one believes in MaCabe as MaCabe. No one knows the guy other than what the news shows
This is more about liberal hate of Trump. Bet on it.

No doubt it it political. Everybody knows that McCabe has been made a scape goat by the trumpsters, every body knows that . (everybody)

No doubt it it political. Everybody knows that McCabe has been made a scape goat by the trumpsters, every body knows that . (everybody)
A scape goat? Hmmm... guess people using his own lies against him makes him a scapegoat.

MaCabe is a proven liar.
Just as a point of clarification, this statement, which is all over the right wing media, refers to what exactly? Is it testimony about being a leak source before congress or is it responses to the internal fbi investigation that have not yet been released? Or is it something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
upload_2018-3-31_14-51-32.png
$519,038.00 12298
$453,460.00 10696
$65,578.00 1602 $40.94
So in the last day 1602 more individual donations were logged and again at an average of $40.94 each. Those pesky Liberal criminals are going to great lengths to make this seem like an "everyman" grass roots kinda thing.

Well. Trump is going to get 8 years of Presidency and in that time America will thrive. I just hope justice is served
Just as a point of clarification, this statement, which is all over the right wing media, refers to what exactly? Is it testimony about being a leak source before congress or is it responses to the internal fbi investigation that have not yet been released? Or is it something else?
Thank you for asking stu. Id like to think you are asking because you are actually interested. Though I dont have high hopes of you caring about those who lie when they support your own agenda.

The Justice Department handed former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe an explosive 50th birthday present Friday night, firing him two days before he would have been eligible for a lifetime pension, after deciding he lied to investigators reviewing the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

This is what I am refering to even though all indications are its going to get much much worse for Mr. Macabe.

View attachment 41722
$519,038.00 12298
$453,460.00 10696
$65,578.00 1602 $40.94
So in the last day 1602 more individual donations were logged and again at an average of $40.94 each. Those pesky Liberal criminals are going to great lengths to make this seem like an "everyman" grass roots kinda thing.
I think its something that should absolutley be looked into. Tecnically theres nothing keeping a politician from acquiring unlimited untraced funds through a site like gofund me.

Well. Trump is going to get 8 years of Presidency and in that time America will thrive. I just hope justice is served

Thank you for asking stu. Id like to think you are asking because you are actually interested. Though I dont have high hopes of you caring about those who lie when they support your own agenda.

The Justice Department handed former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe an explosive 50th birthday present Friday night, firing him two days before he would have been eligible for a lifetime pension, after deciding he lied to investigators reviewing the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

This is what I am refering to even though all indications are its going to get much much worse for Mr. Macabe.
OK, thanks. Seeing how that report has yet to be released it is hard to argue that lying has been proved. Also, from what I can gather, the standards of candor within the FBI are not really encompassed by the term "Liar".

OK, thanks. Seeing how that report has yet to be released it is hard to argue that lying has been proved. Also, from what I can gather, the standards of candor within the FBI are not really encompassed by the term "Liar".
A person was fired from the FBI for lying. Pretty damning.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lied four times, including to James Comey, about his authorization of leaks to the media, according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with an internal FBI report recommending McCabe’s firing.

“He didn’t lie just once; he lied four times,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Thursday.

We good now? Good.

So the Washington Post a known bias paper weighed in. And MaCabes lawyers are in dispute....
These are things I never would have guessed at.

Last edited:
So the Washington Post a known bias paper weighed in. And MaCabes lawyers are in dispute....
These are things I never would have guessed at.
And what unbiased sources are you using?
lol

NASA said it will accept the aircraft from Lockheed in late 2021 and will fly it over select U.S. cities starting in mid-2022, collecting community responses to the flights. The data will be provided to U.S. and international regulators to use in considering new sound-based rules for supersonic flight over land.

The contract comes a month after the Trump administration – which has been a proponent for NASA – requested full funding for the program in its fiscal year 2019 budget proposal.

Lockheed’s Skunk Works has partnered with America’s space agency for years and was awarded a contract in February 2016 for the preliminary design of the X-plane aircraft.

Thanks Trump for advancing real science. Not the made up kind like man made global warming.

A recent CNN poll found that job approval for President Trump increased from 35 percent in February to 42 percent in March. The result was so shocking that CNN commentator Chris Cillizza, who is normally deeply anti-Trump, had to spend time analyzing the voter blocs in which “Trump performed significantly better in March than he did in February.”

In the CNN poll, President Trump saw big gains with men (8 points), young voters (8 points), middle-aged voters (9 points), and college graduates (10 points). Cillizza called the increases among younger and college educated voters “intriguing,” and said they were “most likely” due to the passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

The Trump Approval Index History, published by Rasmussen Reports, has consistently showed the president’s approval in the 40s – even hitting 50 percent on Monday.
End

Thanks Trump. Thanks for being a patriotic American.

FiveThirtyEight Demonstrates Conclusively The Bias Of Statistics And The Real Danger Of Polling
DIARY / FREEWILLEDTHINKER // Posted at 1:56 pm on September 30, 2015

FiveThirtyEight.com is a website born from a blog on Daily Kos, who, for anyone living in a political cave over the past few years, is a very left-wing site. Nate Silver started a blog where he applied statistics to an analysis of polls. His conservative credentials were burnished by the New York Times acquiring his website in 2010. Then, in 2013, his site moved to ownership by ESPN, which is owned by ABC, which is owned by Disney, which has become pretty much the epicenter of LGBT rights and religious persecution in the United States.
https://www.redstate.com/diary/free...lusively-bias-statistics-real-danger-polling/

Huh...........