President Donald Trump | Page 96 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

FiveThirtyEight Demonstrates Conclusively The Bias Of Statistics And The Real Danger Of Polling
DIARY / FREEWILLEDTHINKER // Posted at 1:56 pm on September 30, 2015

FiveThirtyEight.com is a website born from a blog on Daily Kos, who, for anyone living in a political cave over the past few years, is a very left-wing site. Nate Silver started a blog where he applied statistics to an analysis of polls. His conservative credentials were burnished by the New York Times acquiring his website in 2010. Then, in 2013, his site moved to ownership by ESPN, which is owned by ABC, which is owned by Disney, which has become pretty much the epicenter of LGBT rights and religious persecution in the United States.
https://www.redstate.com/diary/free...lusively-bias-statistics-real-danger-polling/

Huh...........

A post about a biased news source...from a biased news source. Thanks for that.

No need to do any analysis of your own when you can just Google a name, copy and paste a link.

Your "point is proven."

You "rest your case."

Thinking? that's for suckers.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
FiveThirtyEight Demonstrates Conclusively The Bias Of Statistics And The Real Danger Of Polling
DIARY / FREEWILLEDTHINKER // Posted at 1:56 pm on September 30, 2015

FiveThirtyEight.com is a website born from a blog on Daily Kos, who, for anyone living in a political cave over the past few years, is a very left-wing site. Nate Silver started a blog where he applied statistics to an analysis of polls. His conservative credentials were burnished by the New York Times acquiring his website in 2010. Then, in 2013, his site moved to ownership by ESPN, which is owned by ABC, which is owned by Disney, which has become pretty much the epicenter of LGBT rights and religious persecution in the United States.
https://www.redstate.com/diary/free...lusively-bias-statistics-real-danger-polling/

Huh...........
so even if he has a proven track record for analyzing statistics and pols, the fact that he published on a left leaning site means he is untrustworthy, kinda like the way Andrew McCabe is a proven liar because his wife ran as a democrat for a state senate seat and received campaign money from the democratic governor of her state. Basically, if your not a conservative, you are not trustworthy.

A post about a biased news source...from a biased news source. Thanks for that.

No need to do any analysis of your own when you can just Google a name, copy and paste a link.

Your "point is proven."

You "rest your case."

Thinking? that's for suckers.
Hard to find an nonbias objective source that has taken the time to analyze fivethirtyeight. STILL, the fact of who owns them isnt up for debate. That trail is easliy followed regardless of who reports on it. This is where you put on your thinking cap and decide for yourself without my having to tell you to.

Reactions: infinite dreams
{redstate.com}
Your argument is invalid

lol.

so even if he has a proven track record for analyzing statistics and pols, the fact that he published on a left leaning site means he is untrustworthy, kinda like the way Andrew McCabe is a proven liar because his wife ran as a democrat for a state senate seat and received campaign money from the democratic governor of her state. Basically, if your not a conservative, you are not trustworthy.
{redstate.com}
Your argument is invalid

lol.
Ok. Certainly no more so than 538.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/...wave-if-swamp-rats-keep-blocking-trump-agenda

They tell us a big blue wave is coming ... well I’ve got some Final Thoughts.

Here are the competing agendas. The Left: bigger government, identity politics, fewer rights for Americans and more rights for illegals.

The Right: border security, tax cuts, more rights and smaller government. Take your pick.

The coastal elites and some so-called journalists would have you believe President Trump is hated in this country and around the world. Well, let’s get something straight: THEY hate President Trump, the Twitter keyboard warriors hate President Trump and the crusty do-nothing establishment RINOs hate President Trump.

We, the law-abiding, hard-working, freedom-loving, ask-for-nothing, build-it-ourselves, American silent majority - yeah, remember us - we stand with this president because this president stands with us. Everything this president does is to protect the American people, whether that’s our jobs, our incomes, our constitutional rights or our borders.

Contrary to what the ‘fake news’ media and far left crisis actors would have you believe, this country is still center-right and the people of this country are sick and tired of being told we are victims. We are not victims, we are Americans. So take your identity politics and move along.

We the people don’t want your entitlements and we don’t need your pity party. That’s why this President won and will win again. Trump never promised to give us free things, he promised to get out of the way and allow us to flourish the way Americans do when they aren’t weighed down with regulations, mandates and arbitrary restrictions.

He believes in us enough to bring back jobs for coal, steel, oil and factory workers. By sticking it to China and other unfair trading partners, President Trump is giving us, the American worker, not only a vote of confidence but a level playing field. When the United States leads from the front, the world comes to our table ready to negotiate.

That’s what happens when we have a leader who not only wants to win but knows WE WILL.

And to the Beltway swamp rats, ‘Never-Trump’ crybabies, and establishment Republicans, listen up. If you continue to block this president’s ‘America first’ agenda, we will lose control of Congress in November. It’s time to recognize the cancer within our own ranks and get rid of the members who are more concerned with lining their pockets and patting themselves on the back than they are about the constituents they represent. You’re done. I am sick of hearing that our president isn’t fulfilling his promises when it’s YOU blocking him at every turn.

You control the House and Senate but still couldn’t get him the funding for the border wall in your BS omnibus bill, so President Trump is forced to try and get the funding through the Pentagon. Meanwhile you gave Senate Minority leader Charles Schumer access to over a half billion dollars in federal funds for a tunnel. That’s ridiculous.

And these recent special elections we’ve lost are not a referendum on Trump, they are a clear sign the American people no longer trust YOU, the establishment.

If the midterm elections come down to RINOs versus Democrats, the silent majority will stay home once again and it will be a blue wave.

We got a tax cut, we got military funding, we got provisions of Obamacare repealed but we’ve got a wall to build and more jobs to bring back home. So Republicans, conservatives, Americans: if you believe in all those things, make your voice heard to the establishment NOW that you want candidates with an ‘America first’ agenda.

The other side is all jazzed up by their protests, their pink hats and their Twitter hashtags. We’ve come too far and have too strong of a leader in the White House to be swallowed by another blue wave.

Those are my final thoughts. From L.A., God Bless and take care
- Tomi Lahren

Just a note from the above post....
"We, the law-abiding, hard-working, freedom-loving, ask-for-nothing, build-it-ourselves, American silent majority - ", that one sentence kind of embodies everything a liberal hates doesnt it? Because they are not capable of it themselves. Because the only way they can survive is through handouts, stealing and lying ( think of Elizabeth Warren a beacon of light to most liberal minded people).

"We, the law-abiding, hard-working, freedom-loving, ask-for-nothing, build-it-ourselves, American silent majority - ", that one sentence kind of embodies everything a liberal hates doesnt it? Because they are not capable of it themselves. Because the only way they can survive is through handouts, stealing and lying ( think of Elizabeth Warren a beacon of light to most liberal minded people).
Ask-for-nothing but a small million dollar loan from your dad :m091:
The number of legal affairs he was involved in may give the impression he's not that law abiding. One could infer from the number of bankruptcies that the way of doing business wasn't always based on hard work or honest labour. Any payment of hush money could give rise that someone is not too keen on someone's freedome of speech.

One might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment on that.
You might be a law abiding, hard working, freedom loving, self reliant and honest bloke

But don't take me for a fool and argue he resembles the average citizen :m146:

The number of legal affairs he was involved in may give the impression he's not that law abiding. One could infer from the number of bankruptcies that the way of doing business wasn't always based on hard work or honest labour. Any payment of hush money could give rise that someone is not too keen on someone's freedome of speech.

You might be a law abiding, hard working, freedom loving, self reliant and honest bloke

It just an opinion piece anyhow.

"We, the law-abiding, hard-working, freedom-loving, ask-for-nothing, build-it-ourselves, American silent majority - ", that one sentence kind of embodies everything a liberal hates doesnt it? .
No. Doesnt reflect any thing a current group in the U.S hates.. try again.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Hard to find an nonbias objective source that has taken the time to analyze fivethirtyeight. STILL, the fact of who owns them isnt up for debate. That trail is easliy followed regardless of who reports on it. This is where you put on your thinking cap and decide for yourself without my having to tell you to.

Fair enough. I am more than capable of criticizing bias no matter which direction it's leaning. I hope that you are able to do the same, though as heavily as you lean on sources like Fox News, I have doubts.

Question - what's your opinion of Fox News anchor Shepard Smith?

People that have that kind of money are always beimg sued. Always. Once people find out you have money theyll find a way to try and sue you. Fact of life.

Fair enough. I am more than capable of criticizing bias no matter which direction it's leaning. I hope that you are able to do the same, though as heavily as you lean on sources like Fox News, I have doubts.

I dont lean on Fox but I do listen and recognize they have an EXCELLENT track record.

Shepard Smith is your standard human. He has his own thoughts and isnt afraid to share them. That doesnt mean hes right when he shares his opinion.

Reactions: infinite dreams
For example, creditors?
The fact is you know nothing about the validity of any legal proceedings he is dealing with. Its a choice you make based on no factual information in deciding if he is guilty or innocent of the legal issues he faces. If you are bias youll likely say guilty. If you are a thinker youll wait to decide until you have all the facts.