President Donald Trump | Page 93 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

just lock the thread.
I say leave it.

As for EH, he is is incapable of opening his mind. That doesn’t mean I dislike EH, however he is stubborn af.

Last edited:
YOU’RE JUST MAD THAT EH WON’T GIVE YOU HIS CAT WHEN YOU’RE ALL LIKE “GIMME YOUR CAT EH.”
He’s updated his will to include that she live the rest of her years with me. Never let it be said that EH isn’t a tiny bit of a softy.

“GIMME YOUR CAT EH.”

BOB-AND-DOUG-TWO.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
I say leave it.

As for EH, he is is incapable of opening his mind. That doesn’t mean I dislike EH, however he is stubborn af.
SNOOZE. My mind is exceptionally open. I refuse to let heresy and ignorance in though. That must be what you are talking about in this context.

Reactions: Professor Snep
US jobless claims drop to more than 45-year low

Published March 29, 2018Economic IndicatorsReuters

Thanks Obama
None of Trump's enacted measures could have resulted in such instant (1-year term) job creation. Would've been nice, but it's nevetheless more due to the effort of the Obama administration.

None of Trump's enacted measures could have resulted in such instant (1-year term) job creation. Would've been nice, but it's nevetheless more due to the effort of the Obama administration.
Really no. The fact is businesses began hiring when they knew he would be President. Obama had nothing at all to do with this. We had years of recession under Obama and then the slowest recovery ever in American history boardering on stagnation even after an increase in spending the likes even God has never seen. All the while blaming Bush for his complete failure.

Last edited: