People you can't read | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

People you can't read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!! I think that's what @Daustus was trying to say

Yes! The issue I'm experiencing is that where I'm from in Illinois its common for anything spelled "Mac" like Macdouglas is regionally pronounced "Mack" Douglas. When I saw MacDonalds I wondered if that was a joke. Regionally we say Mickey D's. Which sounds like we're all on the same page.

A lot of the vibe rings very true, though I was never in a gang of skinheads, personally, lol.
Skinheads are the worst. I knew 1-2.

Or 'Maccy D's'

LOL

I'm the opposite, I just get the burgers and forget the chips.
I'm a burger guy too. Everyone thinks I'm weird.

Shameless (the uk version) is a good example of what it’s like living in most of the Manchester estates. Manchester being the asshole of England!

McMercury and Kentucky Fried Chemicals are apt names for such establishments

The English version of Shameless was good! Mix in tractors, barns, and weird cheaply made buildings from the 1950s and that was snippets of my childhood. McMercury should be your karaoke stage name.

Turns out my current box of teabags is actually Yorkshire tea @Deleted member 16771
giphy.gif

You shall be spared when the Beaners come knocking.

EDIT: Daustus, you quoted something I didn't say, lol - but skinheads, the movement was very open apparently, before it got taken over by the racists.

If a mod wants to split this thread that'd be cool seems like you all have a lot of British shit to discuss
Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I very very literally just died, ya'll.

But seriously, I thought the original topic of the thread was settled... So now....... British shit!!!!!!

Ok, I'm going back to literally being dead...

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I very very literally just died, ya'll.

But seriously, I thought the original topic of the thread was settled... So now....... British shit!!!!!!

I don't mind the hijacking I just think if British shit was it's own thread who knows others might join in, it might become a lifestyle

*burns Milktoast's corpse*

Stay dead this time.

It generally makes me a bit stressed when around new people, as I have no fucking idea wh
Dammit! But you do realize fire only makes me stronger, right?

And here I though you were a leaf based Bandit.
Well nothing else for it. Time to fight fire with...water.

On second though, I'll fight fire with more fire.

giphy.gif

If a mod wants to split this thread that'd be cool seems like you all have a lot of British shit to discuss
Yeah I did that once and then people got all sassy. You see, you want it to be split, others don't, and soon everyone will be their own splinter faction. So no. :D

Back on topic: People you can't read.. is that people dyslexia?

Yeah I did that once and then people got all sassy. You see, you want it to be split, others don't, and soon everyone will be their own splinter faction. So no. :D

Back on topic: People you can't read.. is that people dyslexia?
lol

Dysanthrolexia - noun. The inability to read human beings.

Hyperskylexia - noun. The ability to read dogs really well.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.