People you can't read | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

People you can't read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hos is right actually
So phonetically, how does it sound like?

Nvm, went into the wiki rabbithole:

MacDonald, Macdonald, and McDonald are Scottish and Irish surnames.

These surnames are Anglicised forms of the Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic MacDhòmhnaill or Dòmhnallach.[2] The name is a patronym meaning "son of Dòmhnall". The personal name Dòmhnall is composed of the elements domno"world" and val "might", "rule".[3] According to Alex Woolf, the Gaelic personal name is probably a borrowing from the British Celtic Dyfnwal.

+1 vote for me for MacDhòmhnaill

I fell down an internet rabbit hole on Monday and found a reference to This is England (The series) I'll have to check out the film! Growing up working class in America appears to be similar.
A lot of the vibe rings very true, though I was never in a gang of skinheads, personally, lol.

Hahahahahaha awesome sausage
Or 'Maccy D's'

So phonetically, how does it sound like?

Nvm, went into the wiki rabbithole:

MacDonald, Macdonald, and McDonald are Scottish and Irish surnames.

These surnames are Anglicised forms of the Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic MacDhòmhnaill or Dòmhnallach.[2] The name is a patronym meaning "son of Dòmhnall". The personal name Dòmhnall is composed of the elements domno"world" and val "might", "rule".[3] According to Alex Woolf, the Gaelic personal name is probably a borrowing from the British Celtic Dyfnwal.

+1 vote for me for MacDhòmhnaill
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.