past lives | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

past lives

I WAS GENGHIS KAHN BITCHES!!!

I've had a few visions that could be past lives or not.

The problem with past lives is everyone thinks they were someone important. That's how I know if people are telling the truth or not.

I WAS GENGHIS KAHN BITCHES!!!

:m051:You could have been...But Im of true Mongolian descent...Im sure Id have a better chance at it :m027:

Why do I feel at home in India and every waking hour I want to go back "home"? I don't know...

I think its all moot. If you're back on Earth, you obviously screwed up in some way so its best to move on and try not to screw up this time. If you believe in past lives that is.

I had a friend who SWORE that she was Joan of Arc and I used to think "Damn, why in the hell would Joan of Arc come back as you? You're a flaming hot ass mess! " She also thought she was Harriet Tubman. She even incorporated me into these weird little delusions. It was hilarious. And creepy. But mostly hilarious.

I think I was some sort of bug. A bug that gets eaten by centipedes. Because they terrify me. I will leave my house if I see a centipede and not come back for hours. I have no idea where the phobia comes from.

I hate crickets, but I don't think being a cricket in a past life has anything to do with it. I just hate 'em.

I think I was Barack Obama in a past life.