Paris Shootings, Explosion & Hostage Crisis 11/13 | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Paris Shootings, Explosion & Hostage Crisis 11/13

:grouphug:

Here's the one I fixed, since the floating arms disturb @ruji c:

JrevfVf.jpg

Even though some days we're a little more like...

76xW0GB.png

Are Muslims/Islam the wimpy kid on the playground who is an easy target to single out for a beating? I think so.

in 'this' particular thread on 'this' particular subject, yes, islam is being discussed and questioned. but are we bullying islam like the poor defenseless kid on the school playground? absolutely not.

Another way to contemplate this of which I am sure will not be looked kindly on but is never the less true are percentages. How many attackers are there believed to be at this time? 10..20...30... The last I looked the worlds Muslim (those proclaimed to follow the faith) was estimated to be 1.2 Billion. If true, 30 out of a billion is such an infinitesimal amount its hardly worth mentioning. Except for the fact they killed or injured 200 or so people out of 7 Billion....
Here again we are faced with the news and the single house fire reported on and fed to an entire nation. In reality though, in relation to the worlds population this is such a small event. More so though is the small percentage these radical muslims represent of the Muslim world. We cant say all Muslims are to blame when .0000001 or something of them are the ones committing these atrocities.

Anyway, something to think about.
The population of Paris (2.2million) is only 0.003% of the world population; the total number of people killed in terrorist attacks in the last 12 months is about 40000 globally, meaning the deaths in Paris only comprise 0.3% of terror deaths in the year. That means, excluding other incidents (Charlie Hebdo, etc.), they are about 100x worse off in terms of terrorism than the rest of us right now.

If you want to minimise things so stupidly, you could even say that since 55million people die each year, those who died in the Paris attack only figure at about 0.0002% of annual deaths.

Anyhow, what was the point of your idiotic statistics... that what happened wasn't important/significant? What was the point?

Last edited:
The population of Paris (2.2million) is only 0.003% of the world population; the total number of people killed in terrorist attacks in the last 12 months is about 40000 globally, meaning the deaths in Paris only comprise 0.3% of terror deaths in the year. That means, excluding other incidents (Charlie Hebdo, etc.), they are about 100x worse off in terms of terrorism than the rest of us right now.

If you want to minimise things so stupidly, you could even say that since 55million people die each year, those who died in the Paris attack only figure at about 0.0002% of annual deaths.

Anyhow, what was the point of your idiotic statistics... that what happened wasn't important/significant? What was the point?

My point was exactly as it was made the first time. I see no reason to repeat myself because doing so would clearly nit help you understand in any greater detail.

Are Muslims/Islam the wimpy kid on the playground who is an easy target to single out for a beating? I think so.

Lol. You couldn't even separate Muslims and Islam. Islam at the moment is the sect of ideas that is bullying everyone in the playground. Even Muslims are being bullied by Islam, but once again, it is lovely to see that after scores of French people are murdered, people still come to the aid of the poor Muslims that are being so trodden upon in Western society. They have the same rights as everyone else; they do not deserve special treatment because they might get offended by a cartoon or offended by the existence of a far-right political party. And to be quite honest, I don't think ISIS gives a flying toss about French domestic politics right now. All they care about is destroying Western Civilization and replacing it with a Caliphate.

Islam, like all religion and ideas, is NOT exempt from criticism and condemnation.

Last edited:
I love this. NPR..."Public radio" mind you that is one of the most liberal leaning news reporting outlets available chooses to report stories that turned out not to be true sand cites only nonliberal specific outlets. How nice of NPR.

Theres a special word that encompasses agencies like NPR, CNN etc... F***tards.

Don’t forget Fox and Sky news in your list of lying f**************!!
Not to mention assclowns like Rush Limbagh...

I love this. NPR..."Public radio" mind you that is one of the most liberal leaning news reporting outlets available chooses to report stories that turned out not to be true sand cites only nonliberal specific outlets. How nice of NPR.

Hey, I just posts 'em as I finds 'em. Plus it fuels the political fire that is the burning soul of this thread. If I find a more non-biased article I shall post it.

Related to this post only, but not the thread; just a fun FYI chart about trusted news outlets. Do not reply to this.
pj_14.10.21_mediapolarization-01.png

Src.

Last edited:
Hey, I just posts 'em as I finds 'em. Plus it fuels the political fire that is the burning soul of this thread. If I find a more non-biased article I shall post it.

Related to this post only, but not the thread; just a fun FYI chart about trusted news outlets. Do not reply to this.
pj_14.10.21_mediapolarization-01.png

Src.

Why wouldn't I respond to this? Ill need to do some research on the folks that complied this chart. My understanding has this chart way off. One example being MSNbc... no one but the die hard liberal sect trusts those fabricators and they only do so out of the inability to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Last edited:
^^^I think all our (corporate) media is a bunch of BS…MSNBC, CNN, FOX, CBS, PBS, BBC…it’s all manipulative fear-mongering crap.

An interesting short video…

[video=youtube;o6kdi1UXxhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o6kdi1UXxhY[/video]

Why do we give legitimacy to a group of @$$hats by conferring nonexistent statehood upon them? They're a bunch of terrorists, and we should refer to the group as "Daesh", just like the Arabs do.

Well, we can thank the Bush Administration and the Republican Congress for NOT having turned Saudi Arabia into a glass factory on September 12th...but I digress...

If only the french had concealed carry guns, then they could have stopped this tragedy.

Another way to contemplate this of which I am sure will not be looked kindly on but is never the less true are percentages. How many attackers are there believed to be at this time? 10..20...30... The last I looked the worlds Muslim (those proclaimed to follow the faith) was estimated to be 1.2 Billion. If true, 30 out of a billion is such an infinitesimal amount its hardly worth mentioning. Except for the fact they killed or injured 200 or so people out of 7 Billion....
Here again we are faced with the news and the single house fire reported on and fed to an entire nation. In reality though, in relation to the worlds population this is such a small event. More so though is the small percentage these radical muslims represent of the Muslim world. We cant say all Muslims are to blame when .0000001 or something of them are the ones committing these atrocities.

Anyway, something to think about.

@flavus also for "What is the point?
Point is that very small percentage of muslim are extremist that commit these atrocities. More we understand that and don't blame it on whole muslim world, less islamophobia this would be stopped. If you want to understand how it will happen - start with understanding mind of terrorist - no one is born like that. More we hate them more 'muslim' (extreme) they become. There is great movie that was nominated for Oscar few years back ' Dirty Wars' (free on youtube)- how US 'helps' making this terrorist.