[PAX] - Mass shooting in an Orlando, Florida nightclub | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Mass shooting in an Orlando, Florida nightclub

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35474167

As you can see here, 50 dead gay Americans doesn't seem to cut it when looking for proof of religious bullying, but cake sure does.

What a world I live in. People on this thread are viewing my posts as narrow-minded, and then proceed to blame everything like guns and Trump, except Islam. Nothing to do with Islam, right people?

You all need to grow the fuck up. I come to my conclusion based on real facts, based on thousands of other attacks similar to this that have been done because of instructions from God. The instructions in this case were from God to prevent the spread of Homosexuality because according to Islamic teaching, it is a sin and is completely prohibited. Why is everybody here so reluctant to discuss this?

This was a blatant Homophobic hate-crime, but as soon as it came out that the murderer claimed his allegiance to Islamic terrorism, people just can't help but sidestep the ideological discussion and blame guns, instead. I had no idea that guns had an ideology. Guns are just a tool; in this case, they represent the tool that murderers use to commit their 'righteous' acts. Disgusting.

Nothing that other religions have not been guilty of in the past. So if you want to attack religion in general thats a bit more palatable than a single religion. At least thats the way I see it. Also I am not attacking you. Just trying to get you to view a different perspective and one that I think is valid.

9/11 duh
[MENTION=1857]youhemmein[/MENTION] sorry for your loss, but this isn't just about grieving for the dead; it is also about preventing other people getting killed by islamic terrorists.

How about just terrorists? It was t that long ago we were hearing about abortion clinics being bombed.

Reactions: Asa
I get it [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION]. I really do. But can't it wait til we lay these people to rest and properly acknowledge who they were and their impact before we set loose the political freak show?

I heard the shooter reloaded at least 7 times. How does no one catch a guy while reloading? I'm not sure all the facts are out.... or will be released.

I heard the shooter reloaded at least 7 times. How does no one catch a guy while reloading? I'm not sure all the facts are out.... or will be released.

Its hard to say how one would react until in the same situation but... the sad truth is most people are nothing more than scared sheep.
They live their lives in denial. Never believing that there really are bad people out there. People so bad that its justified declaring war on and waging war on. You know, like our President.

Its hard to say how one would react until in the same situation but... the sad truth is most people are nothing more than scared sheep.
They live their lives in denial. Never believing that there really are bad people out there. People so bad that its justified declaring war on and waging war on. You know, like our President.

Is everything Obama’s fault?
Jebus man...it’s getting a bit ridiculous when blaming Obama is in every response of yours in some form or another.
Last time it was his fault you didn’t have as much savings...though he’s actually lowered tax rates for the majority of the middle class.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-said-hes-cut-taxes-middle-class-famil/
It’s like a constant thing.

A witness claimed there was a second person blocking the exit. Have you heard about that on CNN? Of course not. The media is garbage. Don't believe the hype. Manipulation is running rampant. These types of incidents will surely increase in frequency and scope. Do your research and become aware. Critical thinking and intuition are key. We are all asleep. Wake up. Or else. Sounds like a paranoid thriller film. Funny coincidence. Enjoy the summer sun under the shadow of a loaded gun.

Reactions: Asa
A witness claimed there was a second person blocking the exit. Have you heard about that on CNN? Of course not. The media is garbage. Don't believe the hype. Manipulation is running rampant. These types of incidents will surely increase in frequency and scope. Do your research and become aware. Critical thinking and intuition are key. We are all asleep. Wake up. Or else. Sounds like a paranoid thriller film. Funny coincidence. Enjoy the summer sun under the shadow of a loaded gun.

I feel like he probably didn't even hate gays. They said he was a regular and felt ashamed, he probably was just casing the joint and they were an easy target. It explains the lack of resistance.

I feel like he probably didn't even hate gays. They said he was a regular and felt ashamed, he probably was just casing the joint and they were an easy target. It explains the lack of resistance.

Mateen was on gay chat sites, he visited the Pulse bar dozens of times, as long as three years ago (so he it seems unlikely he needed to visit that many times to "case the joint") he also asked a number of male classmates on dates and he was clearly a presence in the gay community. Whether he identified as gay or straight, he was a part of a community he expressed so much hatred for, So it looks like there is an element of self hatred and shame in the crime. A portrait is emerging of a closeted gay man which is not fitting the profile of a Daesh sleeper agent.

I don't think I am buying the "lack of resistance"claim. I'm sure these shootings happen so quickly, who has time to react

No sleeper agent. I think he was pry gay. Seems his religion fucked him up royally.

Last edited:
Is everything Obama’s fault?
Jebus man...it’s getting a bit ridiculous when blaming Obama is in every response of yours in some form or another.
Last time it was his fault you didn’t have as much savings...though he’s actually lowered tax rates for the majority of the middle class.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-said-hes-cut-taxes-middle-class-famil/
It’s like a constant thing.

Sorry [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] is it reasonable to not blame anything thing on the President?

One of the very FEW responsibilities our government has is to protect the American people. Manh believe the government needs to be involved in all aspects of an Americans life. The truth is though thats not the case. Protect the American people. As a result that IS something that can be placed squarely on the Presidents shoulders and something they should absolutely feel responsible for.
Im not going to throw accusations around concerning your perspective because you will simply shut down and retreat into a fantasy world making any discussion useless. I am absolutely right though.

Critical thinking isnt a strong suit of at least 48% of many polled in this country.

Sorry @Skarekrow is it reasonable to not blame anything thing on the President?

One of the very FEW responsibilities our government has is to protect the American people. Manh believe the government needs to be involved in all aspects of an Americans life. The truth is though thats not the case. Protect the American people. As a result that IS something that can be placed squarely on the Presidents shoulders and something they should absolutely feel responsible for.
Im not going to throw accusations around concerning your perspective because you will simply shut down and retreat into a fantasy world making any discussion useless. I am absolutely right though.

I’m not going to argue with you...you have an inflexible viewpoint even when presented with facts.
We seem to have a majority Republican Congress and so far they have done a whole bunch of jack and shit to address or write legislation to protect the people...Obama hasn’t vetoed any such legislation, because no one has written any (thanks to huge donations from the NRA lobbyists).
He is one guy, we have a whole house of Representatives and a whole house of Senators, even a Supreme Court - what have they done?
Nada.

Reactions: Wyote
I'm proud of the President for not giving in to the call to label and attack Muslims as the cause of the shootings. This shooter used his beliefs to justify violence. Instead of taking responsibility for his actions. Anyone can perform acts of violence in the name of a religious belief. It conveniently takes away personal responsibility.

Many can't seem to separate the difference between someone "using" a belief to justify their actions and someone who is performing these actions based on their association with a group who uses violent actions to achieve a racist or genocidal agenda.

This person committed a violent act, and he is responsible for his actions. You don't need to be part or associated with a particular group to commit terrorist activities.

Last edited:
I’m not going to argue with you...you have an inflexible viewpoint even when presented with facts.
We seem to have a majority Republican Congress and so far they have done a whole bunch of jack and shit to address or write legislation to protect the people...Obama hasn’t vetoed any such legislation, because no one has written any (thanks to huge donations from the NRA lobbyists).
He is one guy, we have a whole house of Representatives and a whole house of Senators, even a Supreme Court - what have they done?
Nada.

But you don't present facts. You present wants, desires and feelings.
Republicans did not want to withdrawal from Iraq. Republicans wanted a faster boots on the ground response to ISIS. Republicans did not want a bs deal with Iran which we ultimately ended up getting. Just to name a few.
The NRA has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than protecting Americans rights. Dont even know how this is part of any discussion having to do with terrorism.

But you don't present facts. You present wants, desires and feelings.
Republicans did nit want to withdrawal from Iraq. Republicans wanted a faster biots on the ground response to ISIS. Republicans did not want a bs deal with Iran which we ultimately ended up getting

That DEAL was an international deal with Russia, Britain, France, China, and Germany led by the US.
As for our dealings in Iran, we have nobody to blame but ourselves for toppling their government and turning them hostile toward the west.
In fact, we had just sold them a shit-load of F-15s (that mysteriously stopped working and Iran ended up scraping because they could never get them to work...either someone got in and removed a key piece of hardware or we had some kind of remote kill switch - which was pretty ingenious actually.)

Also, the withdrawal from Iraq was under the rule of the withdrawal treaty that was signed by Pres. Bush and Co.
The timing would have been the same if Mitt had been prez.

And come on...I always give you links to anything I say that you want me to back up...you never read them I’m sure, so don’t dismiss me as illogical and baseless.
It would benefit your own claims if you showed a few factual links once in a while, but mostly it’s just your opinion.

That applys as well but I was initially referring to the Presidents approval rating.

Man...who cares?
Republican/Democrat
Both the same really when the people of this countrys' votes don’t decide who should be president or not.

If people can’t see that we’ve lost our democracy in the US they are burying their heads in the sand.

I think we can both agree on that at least.

I wonder if this changed any minds about the Muslim ban..