[PAX] - Mass shooting in an Orlando, Florida nightclub | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Mass shooting in an Orlando, Florida nightclub

Its an opinion that I think is vaild. Im getting a kick out of seeing you argue and "discuss" things with yourself though.

Yes especially considering she was banned for some time.
You’re getting a kick out of your delusions...perhaps it’s time to seek professional help for yourself.

Yes especially considering she was banned for some time.
You’re getting a kick out of your delusions...perhaps it’s time to seek professional help for yourself.

Im sure you have a great deal to say conserning delusions being an expert on them yourself so if you woild like to share...
Having said that I should thank you for helping me resolve reservations I have had for a long while.

Im sure you have a great deal to say conserning delusions being an expert on them yourself so if you woild like to share...
Having said that I should thank you for helping me resolve reservations I have had for a long while.

I think you’ve lost it man.
Especially if you seriously believe that [MENTION=12656]Elegant Winter[/MENTION] and I are the same person...LMAO.
That makes about as much sense as this -

[video=youtube;C-LLCpM27WE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-LLCpM27WE[/video]
So bizarre...

Which reservations are those?
That you should call the emergency hotline and have the nice men with the nice white coats come and pick you up?

BTW, this is way off topic and we should return to topic before the Mods cite us for violating shit.

I think you’ve lost it man.
Especially if you seriously believe that [MENTION=12656]Elegant Winter[/MENTION] and I are the same person...LMAO.
That makes about as much sense as this -

[video=youtube;C-LLCpM27WE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-LLCpM27WE[/video]
So bizarre...

Which reservations are those?
That you should call the emergency hotline and have the nice men with the nice white coats come and pick you up?

BTW, this is way off topic and we should return to topic before the Mods cite us for violating shit.

Good point. Off topic.